NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 375 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
Amazing that's all I can say this eyeliner is the best and makes the perfect winged eyeliner and it's so inexpensive as well
Perfect matte black liquid eyeliner. easy application. perfect tip for an easy wing application. Last all day. Dries quickly.
The eyeliner looks good at first but it's starts disappearing after a while .. Doesn't last long .. Even with good primers ..
Stays all day and doesn't peel like other affordable eye liners. One of the most pigmented and blackest liners in the market.
Best blackest long lasting eyeliner I've tried, this is my all time favorite and the best part is that it is so inexpensive.
Over all the quality is good, color is good, the only down fall is the the color rubs off really easy, it's not long lasting.
Purchase at walmart very affordable like the way it looks wen wearing eyeshadow these has been my number one liquid eyeliner
Aplicator went stiff after one use. not my favorite product. I wont ever purchase this again and don't recommend it to anyone.
This eyeliner performs very well and can be compared to high end liners! Only $3 and lasts forever, and doesn't dry it fast.
This is my all time favorite liquid liner!! I use it everyday!! There isn't another product out there that compares to this!
Q & A
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
The problem with all the liquid eyeliner I tried is that the get dry very fast.. does this happened to this specific liquid eyeliner?
Does it smudge easily?...
I have heard and seen this product everywhere online. I haven't tried this item yet but after I heard the huge rave about this product, it is making me want go to CVS and buy one! Is it worth the hype?? Even the price of this item is making it worse, lol!
Is this as good wearing as I have heard ? And does it stay put ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos