NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,717 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
Absolutely live with this eyeliner! I have been using it for about 5 years now and I have given other elite brands as well as other drug store products a try, but my heart always comes back to this onr! Its easy applicable and very easy to remove without it giving you a raccoon eyes. And it always tends to give me the perfect cat eye look, not to mention all the compliments I get when I use this eyeliner! (;
Looooooove this. I use gel liner because I'm just not very good at using liquid, but I use this overtop of my gel liner to make it even more black and to fill in any empty gaps that I might've missed. Super black, super Matte, I just really can't complain! Also can't beat the price!
Amo este delineador de ojos!!! Es fácil de aplicar y súper barato. Yo he solía comprar todo el tiempo antes de descontinuarlo en mi local Walmart. Yo lo uso diario, pero ahora trato de ahorrarlo porque no quiero que se me gaste lol 😂 es perfecto para hacer esos ojos de gatos sin falla alguna. Lo tengo en color negro. Es duradero y el aplicador es muy finito perfecto para el uso de nuevos aprendiz. :)
I love this eyeliner. I've used it for a long time now and I have to say it is my favorite eye liner. It's so easy to apply and goes on matte instead of glossy. It's so affordable and I recommend it to anyone. I always buy it when I have the chance. You can't beat the price
This is my go to ! I LOOVE this eyeliner , it's inexpensive and it lasts the whole day , it glides smoothly and turns into a matte finish , it's great for beginners and it lasts you for a couple of months , it has a brush tip so it works on giving you a precise wing flick
Honestly, this liquid eyeliner is difficult for me to apply . Maybe because is very thin so it gives me a hard time to apply this item compared to other liquid eyeliners. Honestly, I would not repurchase this item, it's not worth repurchasing something that didn't really worked for me. But I do like how dark black is a true black color! & it's very inexpensive as well which is good!
This eyeliner is such a great product at even greater affordable price. This eyeliner has such a precise brush and just the right size to allow both control and movement when handling the product. I would definitely recommend this for a beginner who is trying to get a feel for liquid eyeliner. Super great to practice with especially being that it is so inexpensive.
I am so depressed that we can not find this eyeliner anymore in the US. We have stopped carrying it and it is such a bummer because this is the best eyeliner on the market. It is super Black, bold, dries matte and has the easiest applicator to perform a winged eyeliner. It's just really sad that we can't find this in any store anymore. If you can find this anywhere by it because this is the ultimate best eyeliner for such an affordable price.
I like this eyeliner but, it's not so great on sunny sweaty days, it has run down a few times. I like that is manageable and I don't have to constantly insert the wand to get product. It dries fast but, not too fast that you can't work with it. NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
Best eyeliner out there ! I wouldnt recommend for beginners becuase it does take a little to get used to handel it. But its amazing stays on all day drys fast and perfect for getting the perfect winged eyeliner. I would highly recommend and its also so cheap
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos