NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,715 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
So. This is not a bad eyeliner at all. But if you don't draw well with a long, flimsy brush you will struggle with this. I would recommend dipping an angled brush into this if you want to use it, because the flimsy brush hairs will skip over any creases or loose skin and you will have to struggle to fill them in. Also, it does require 2-3 coats to be fully opaque. I prefer the MAC black acrylic paint as my liquid liner personally.
THIS. IS. A. STEAL. I forgot the price but it's super cheap at Target. It is runny like other liquid eyeliner but it's so pigmented! Sometimes I'll use gel to "outline" my winged eyeliner and fill it with this liquid eyeliner! It comes out super dark. I will say however it can give a "burning" effect on the eyes if your eyes are sensitive. I still love this product and will stock up on more!
I'm not the biggest fan of liquid liner but this is the best liquid liner I have used. It's not difficult to make a wing with this because the brush is really nice. This doesn't smudge throughout the day and it glides on smooth and is really pigmented. This is also very affordable I definitely recommend this especially if you're just starting out with liquid liner.
My favorite and go to eyeliner that is pure black, matte, and cheap. It cost no more than $3. I only use this eyeliner and it comes out good every time. The applicator gets easier with use. The only eyeliner i have found comparable is the Nyx matte liner but i feel that one runs out sooner. NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
Bought this after seeing it mentioned on some YouTube tutorials I watched. People talked so highly of it so I had to try it. The price is super affordable, the first couple tries I failed lol but with practice Its getting better. Goes on super black and dries matte, definitely recommend this liner.
This is absolutely my favorite of all times eye liner. Is just perfect. It has a strong black color, is smooth I can easily do my cat eye on top of my eye shadow without worrying that it might get stuck on some part of the eye. Really lasts long. The price is the best thing. I would recommend it to a friend and also buy again.
Tops many many eyeliners I have tried having semi hooded and oily eyelids gel liners don't work for me they smudge when I first tried this liner I fell in love it may not claim to be waterproof but it sure last a very long time very easy to use and is super dark this is the only eyeliner I've used for the past year and a half maybe since I first tried it
I seriously don't know how many of these I have bought in the past but I will definitely continue to buy. I love how easy it is to apply and it lasts all day I wish that they would make a waterproof formula. I usually buy at least two or three of them when I go shopping for makeup. I always get asked on what type of eyeliner I use and I am not ashamed to mention that it is NYC. Seriously the best drugstore eyeliner never!
I did not like this at all. The formula was so thin I was afraid it would drip. The brush tip was not easy to control as it was long and flimsy. I noticed one or two hairs that stuck out and caused little smears as I tried to apply it. There are better liners out there, even at the drug store.
Looooooove this. I use gel liner because I'm just not very good at using liquid, but I use this overtop of my gel liner to make it even more black and to fill in any empty gaps that I might've missed. Super black, super Matte, I just really can't complain! Also can't beat the price!
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos