BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicole W.
So. This is not a bad eyeliner at all. But if you don't draw well with a long, flimsy brush you will struggle with this. I would recommend dipping an angled brush into this if you want to use it, because the flimsy brush hairs will skip over any creases or loose skin and you will have to struggle to fill them in. Also, it does require 2-3 coats to be fully opaque. I prefer the MAC black acrylic paint as my liquid liner personally.
Olumayowa A.
Richmond, CA
THIS. IS. A. STEAL. I forgot the price but it's super cheap at Target. It is runny like other liquid eyeliner but it's so pigmented! Sometimes I'll use gel to "outline" my winged eyeliner and fill it with this liquid eyeliner! It comes out super dark. I will say however it can give a "burning" effect on the eyes if your eyes are sensitive. I still love this product and will stock up on more!
Melinda W.
I'm not the biggest fan of liquid liner but this is the best liquid liner I have used. It's not difficult to make a wing with this because the brush is really nice. This doesn't smudge throughout the day and it glides on smooth and is really pigmented. This is also very affordable I definitely recommend this especially if you're just starting out with liquid liner.
Vivi T.
My favorite and go to eyeliner that is pure black, matte, and cheap. It cost no more than $3. I only use this eyeliner and it comes out good every time. The applicator gets easier with use. The only eyeliner i have found comparable is the Nyx matte liner but i feel that one runs out sooner. NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
Vanessa M.
Phoenix, AZ
Bought this after seeing it mentioned on some YouTube tutorials I watched. People talked so highly of it so I had to try it. The price is super affordable, the first couple tries I failed lol but with practice Its getting better. Goes on super black and dries matte, definitely recommend this liner.
Jackeline J.
Hormigueros
This is absolutely my favorite of all times eye liner. Is just perfect. It has a strong black color, is smooth I can easily do my cat eye on top of my eye shadow without worrying that it might get stuck on some part of the eye. Really lasts long. The price is the best thing. I would recommend it to a friend and also buy again.
Ariana G.
Tops many many eyeliners I have tried having semi hooded and oily eyelids gel liners don't work for me they smudge when I first tried this liner I fell in love it may not claim to be waterproof but it sure last a very long time very easy to use and is super dark this is the only eyeliner I've used for the past year and a half maybe since I first tried it
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I seriously don't know how many of these I have bought in the past but I will definitely continue to buy. I love how easy it is to apply and it lasts all day I wish that they would make a waterproof formula. I usually buy at least two or three of them when I go shopping for makeup. I always get asked on what type of eyeliner I use and I am not ashamed to mention that it is NYC. Seriously the best drugstore eyeliner never!
Elizabeth C.
I did not like this at all. The formula was so thin I was afraid it would drip. The brush tip was not easy to control as it was long and flimsy. I noticed one or two hairs that stuck out and caused little smears as I tried to apply it. There are better liners out there, even at the drug store.
Anna C.
Huntington, WV
Looooooove this. I use gel liner because I'm just not very good at using liquid, but I use this overtop of my gel liner to make it even more black and to fill in any empty gaps that I might've missed. Super black, super Matte, I just really can't complain! Also can't beat the price!
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye