Sarah K.
Fairmont, WV

I've been looking for a good drugstore eyeliner and I had heard good reviews about this? Is it really good?

*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes I love this! It's easy to use and perfect for any liner look!
Elizabrth C.
Elizabrth C.
Anaheim, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes its so worth at lease a try.
Ana E.
Ana E.
Edinburg , TX
1 year, 5 months ago
Best eyeliner at a great price range! Super dark & pigmented & lasts on all day.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
1 year, 5 months ago
It's wonderful!!! Probably the best you can get from a drugstore tbh.
Cayla S.
Cayla S.
Grand Prairie , TX
1 year, 6 months ago
Honestly there's nothing compared to this liner or the price! I have not gone back to the high end such as tartlette cause the pigmentation is so real
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Des Moines, IA
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, the product is pigment and does not smear but for me this product didn't work as well as I hoped. I find that a pen like applicator is easier for me to apply as this one is a brush and has a longer applicator so you have a have a steady hand. Also after applying the product it stung my eyelid for a bit.