Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca

Is this hurt when u put it in your eye

Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
1 year, 12 months ago
Amazing girl I use this works amazing so great I can't go day with out cutting my eyeliner with this is perfect for beginners
MrsJ M.
MrsJ M.
1 year, 12 months ago
No! It's actually a great cheap liquid liner. That's what I thought too when I bought but it doesn't hurt when you apply it to your eyes
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
1 year, 12 months ago
No it's easy to apply it's a thin brush tip lasts all day on my and very black perfect for wing liner
Becca L.
Becca L.
1 year, 12 months ago
Only if you poke your eye by accident, otherwise it shouldn't hurt
Jade R.
Jade R.
1 year, 12 months ago
Generally you should avoid putting things in your eyes that aren't meant to be there.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
1 year, 12 months ago
I actually did notice a light stinging feeling as it was drying. I know it gets a lot of love, but some ingredient did not mesh well with my skin, and I don't even have sensitive skin! 🙂
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
1 year, 12 months ago
If you put it IN your eye, yes. That's why liquid eyeliner is really only used on the eyelid.
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
1 year, 12 months ago
I definitely wouldn't recommend putting this in your eye. I use it on my eyelid & when I get it in my eye it stings a lot. For in your eye, I recommend a pencil eyeliner.