Jocelyn  S.

Arlene C.
Arlene C.
Bakersfield, CA
1 year, 9 months ago
Yes girl!!! Watch youtube. Literally the best eyeliner and lasts for a good amount of time. It does not smear so be careful when applying. You will need makeup remover to take it off!
Aisha K.
Aisha K.
Spring, TX
1 year, 9 months ago
YES! I learned how to perfect my winged liner from this!!
chantal v.
chantal v.
hazerswoude-Rijndijk
1 year, 10 months ago
Works really well for me!
brittany f.
brittany f.
2 years ago
Yes! don't be intimidated by it! just take it slow, its a great starting liquid liner!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
2 years, 2 months ago
I say yes! I started out using a eyeliner very similar to this many decades ago. If you want to get your eyeliner skills, this is an affordable product that can help you practice. I will also recommending finding a good cheap pencil & one of the pens so you can hone your skills and be a well-rounded makeup maven!
R T.
R T.
2 years, 3 months ago
As a beginner myself, I don't recommend it. I don't find that I have a lot of control making the wing, which ends up with liner all over my lid. I would recommend trying a felt tip liner or a crepe gel liner first. However, the liner is very black, so you could top a felt tip with this.
Ana A.
Ana A.
2 years, 3 months ago
The brush is very nice to make a wing. A wing takes time so be patient.
Alondra L.
Alondra L.
2 years, 3 months ago
It is very easy to apply
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Hampstead, MD
2 years, 4 months ago
This was my very first eyeliner (aside from pencil, which I quickly learned isn't best for wings) and I still use it now even though I'm more experienced because the applicator works so well for the basic wing shape.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
2 years, 4 months ago
This is my holy trail liquid eyeliner. I love it so much I keep a back up at all times. I've been using it for years. Its the best matte extremely black eyeliner I've used and its only a couple dollars so that's awesome. I'm my opinion this would be great for beginners because it gives such a precise wing. I have nothing but good things to say about this product.