Billie Jean L.

Tara B.
Tara B.
Lagrange, KY
1 year, 11 months ago
I haven't had any issues with transferring once it is dry! It does take a little longer to dry than other brands I have tried. The ELF brand dries quickly and reduces transfer.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
2 years, 4 months ago
This always transfers on me unless I keep my eyes closed for about 30s- a minute after applying it or else itll get on my eyelid.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
2 years, 5 months ago
I've never had problems with it transferring either and it's been in the 90s and super humid by me,this eyeliner holds up!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
2 years, 5 months ago
I've used this quite a lot and it never transferred! It dries quickly and matte so you shouldn't have any issues!☺️
antonia r.
antonia r.
No it doesn't transfer
mariah l.
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
2 years, 5 months ago
I also have oily skin and so far so good this has dried Farley fast and no tranfer
Megan T.
Megan T.
2 years, 5 months ago
I have oily eyelids as well, and like other influencers here have said I don't think you'll have any problem as long as it dries. Since it's so pigmented you'll only really need one coat, so it should only take a few seconds to dry. I can even wear this alone without eye primer or eyeshadow and I haven't had a problem with transfer or smearing/smudging. I totally recommend this, I'm sure you'll love it!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
2 years, 5 months ago
I love this eyeliner. Haven't had a problem with the transfer except for when its still wet.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
2 years, 5 months ago
I've never had trouble with transfer, once it's dry. I do, however recommend using an eyelid primer, even if you aren't wearing eyeshadow. It helps keep oiliness away.
Jossna M.
Jossna M.
Lynwood, CA
2 years, 5 months ago
This black eyeliner is really under budget, I think it we'll work perfectly fine Intell you let it dry. I usually have the same problem but with this product I haven't had any issues but it smearing a bit in my inner corner.