Ivanka M.
Winter Haven, FL
When I first got this I wasn't expecting much out of it because come on for the price I thought it wouldn't be as good. I bought it at Wal Mart on sale so in all it came out to $1. OMG! was I underestimating this eyeliner and I feel bad for doing so. I loved it and I loved it so much I bought another one after I ran out of this eyeliner. My used to be drugstore fave eyeliner was ELF. I think this one replaced it. I find it easier to do a wing with the applicator of this eyeliner.