BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Ashley V.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a staple black eyeliner and for the price, can’t be beat! My biggest issue is that it is no longer sold in stores, so it’s a little harder to get but I was able to order a few on Amazon without too much of a price mark-up.

This eyeliner is great because it dries MATTE which I prefer! It’s richly pigmented and glides on easy. You do have to be cautious as it takes a bit longer to dry down, so be careful not to open your eyes too soon and ruin your look :)

The only other thing I’d change about this product is the handle. I love to hold my eyeliner as close to the base/tip as possible do this one did take some getting used to but again, for the quality and price point I am more than willing to adapt. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable liner and this one performs well beyond its price point.
Juliana I.
This is the best drugstore liquid liner. I used to love the Kat Von D autograph eyeliner but couldn’t seem to find it anymore. After a bunch of research I decided to try this one. I haven’t used another liquid liner since. This one is only a couple of dollars and can be ordered on Amazon. I love it. It stays on as long as I want it to, and is easy to apply. If you aren’t used to liquid liner it might take some practice, but it is very user friendly. I find it very easy to fix mistakes will just a little makeup remover. I have 4 backups in my drawer. I recommend everybody try it.
Julie N.
Grand Rapids, MI
Don’t be fooled by it’s incredibly cheap price tag! I swear by this liquid eyeliner. It has a very easy applicator that allows me to draw sharp wings at the ends. Your eyeliner will be VERY black too! Don’t worry about lack of pigmentation because you will not have that issue with this.

Also, it’s quite durable. Sometimes I have issues with other eyeliners where my eyelids will smudge and smear my liquid eyeliner, causing a messy look on my face. Luckily, this eyeliner can withstand that and not smudge anywhere at the end of the day. I can wear this eyeliner all day and it’ll look the same.

It is easy to remove with tissue, though I prefer to use a wet wipe gently. It’s not technically water proof, but it can withstand minor, minor moisture too.

Absolutely love.
Jay 💖.
This was a great product,it was really close for me to being a dupe for Kat Von D Tattoo Liner . It was very pigmented,easy to control and it glided on smoothly. I can no longer get NYC products in Illinois,which makes me extremely sad. But for those who can get this,I'd highly recommend it! It's only a few hours,and it never smeared or transferred on me,and I used it every day for almost a year. I'd give it a 9/10 score.
Kristen L.
Columbus
This is one of those cheap but amazing products. I prefer this liquid liner to literally all other liquid liners. Just thick enough, tapered brush, long-lasting. Hella cheap. I’m a fan. I don’t know why I bother trying others when I know this one works. My Target stopped carrying this brand when they remodeled so finding it requires slightly more effort now, but still worth it.
Sabrina |.
So I’ve been using this eyeliner for YEARS! Its amazing. Its really easy to use, the brush/wand easy to work with and helps me achieve that winged eyeliner. And its so cheap yalll omg! The only downside is that it wipes away easily; so make sure yall got that setting spray handy bc without it if your eyes get super watery this liner is a no no for you
Michaela L.
This used to be my everyday eyeliner & still is sometimes when I’m desperate, but unfortunately I am unable to use the applicator it comes with. You can hardly get a sharp pointed wing with this alone... I always have to use another felt tip eyeliner brush to get the precision that I want. It’s beyond pigmented & drys down matte, but it does start to crack if built up too much. Also this is not waterproof what so ever, so if you have watery eyes or live in a humid climate stay far away from this. It’s super affordable & can look amazing if done right, so I’d give it a shot if you’re looking for a new pure black matte liquid liner.
Rhea R.
My love my loveeeee. This eyeliner is superrrr cheap but it works wonders and is so easy to use. Don’t waste money on expensive liners when this one is slick thin and can do all sorts of fleek lines and is black and stays on all day.
Sheareliz M.
Absolute favorite EVER. It’s 1.99 and it brings a lot of product. Doesn’t dry out . The applicator is great, it’s actually how I learned to wing it and it’s long lasting. If I had to change something about it, it would be that it’d be waterproof by for $2 come on! It’s perfect and I love it!!!!
Laura J.
Mission, TX
My holy grail liquid eyeliner, it’s super black and pigmented, it lasts forever on the eyes, and the brush is so awesome for making the perfect wing. I’m so sad NYC isn’t being sold in the US anymore, I guess I’ll have to find a new favorite once mine run out!
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?