BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Extreme lip glider. Vibrant color & smooth glassy shine. The ultimate lacquered look for lips! Made in Taiwan. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Evette R.
Love the thick and glittery consistency! Like a lip glass and it last all day long. The color is very pigmented and it's very easy to apply, even over lipstick. The cute and slim packaging gives it a different look and you can't beat the price. I would definitely recommend to others
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
even tho it looked lighter in the photo , the product was actually darker, BUT still impressed with this product. I love the color nonetheless. It applies evenly and only needs to be applied again if eaten or drink anything and occasionally through out the day.
Jaquayla G.
Boyle, MS
This is such a wonderful product. I couldn't wait to use it. I literally used it everyday. I love this stuff. I ran out but I will be buying more and more soon.. I want to trying more thing some this brand.
Candice M.
Yadkinville
Beautiful, simple everyday lip gloss when you want a sweet pop of color! Love this so much! I find myself reaching for it over my high end brands!
Ashley T.
Beautiful color, beautiful results. I only wish i could find it a couple of dollars cheaper, but regardless, i recommend all the way
Cynthia B.
Salisbury, MD
Smooth and a pretty color, but not heavily pigmented. Does not last very long. I need to reapply within a couple of hours.
Amy E.
Chelsea, OK
I'm obsessed with lip gloss like it's the 90s again😂😂 I love the NYC cheapies bc I am ALWAYS losing my lip products
Brigitte D.
Williamsport, PA
Very beautiful color. Very long lasting. Goes on smooth. Isn't very sticky or goopy. Doesn't smudge off easily.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Noce gloss to keep in your pocket or purse e. Very tacky though and runs off easy, but its a quick fix
Iivette C.
New York
Son buenos me gustan y aparte que tienen una fragancia que uno se los quiere comer buenisimos