BY GENERIC

Buy on Walmart
Jamie L.
New York
Review for: City Sorbet
NYC lip glosses were one of the first cosmetics I bought and used. Although they've since discontinued the glosses I used the quality is still remarkable for the price. I find that the colors are sheer but buildable and darker shades leave a subtle tint as the gloss fades. The performance is equivalent to high end lip glosses.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Not as sticky as I like a gloss to be. Rather thin and you can feel the texture of the shimmer in the gloss. It's a super great price and comes in a sleek clear and black squeeze tube but the consistency is not my favorite. Will likely go back to my Lancôme Juicy Tubes.
Emily J.
Review for: Other
I was given this at my birthday and decided to give it a try. I was really shocked! This lip gloss is so creamy and has a beautiful shine. Not only that, I use this frequently at school because it also moisturizes you lips:) I highly recommend this lip gloss.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I got this lip gloss it's not pigmented . It applies kind of  gooey but not sticky. It has some kind of smell to it. The pigmentation doesn't really show its kind of neutral. Kind of shinny.
Courtny E.
Review for: Tribeca Tangerine
It does go on thick and your hair will get stuck to your lips if they ever meet but I haven't found a lip gloss yet that doesn't stick. A little goes a long way here! The price is the best part...super affordable
Emma Z.
Review for: Sugar Hill Shimmer
I've bought one of these when i first started wearing makeup and I thought that it worked good but i think they aren't that good they have to many sparkles in the lip gloss. Also within a week the tube broke.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Tribeca Tangerine
Not my favorite glosses, but they get the job done for the price. Its definitely a thicker consistency. I prefer glosses with doe foot applicators.
Kristen K.
Westampton, NJ
Review for: Tribeca Tangerine
This lipsgloss goes on nice and smooth. Somewhat thick, but that's good so it will stay on longer! Love the color selections available as well
Carolyn Y.
Review for: City Sorbet
Good lip gloss, beautiful colors to choose from.., I just don't think it ladt that long.. Have to keep reapplying it! But it looks great!
ashley e.
Review for: Tribeca Tangerine
It's very thick it makes my lips feel nasty ;( If you put some on your finger and dap it on its perfect. I prefer the clear shine as an over gloss on my lipstick.
Lauren R.
Indianapolis , IN
Is the lip gloss pigmented ?
Courtney  E.