NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact

Jillian C.
Jillian C.
golden, CO
4 years, 3 months ago
The primer is my favorite primer. its great!
Karen G.
Karen G.
Vancouver, BC
4 years, 4 months ago
Not too bad, especially for the price. Nice to have everything needed in one compact to take with you, good for travel.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
4 years, 10 months ago
The primer isn't amazing. It creases for me quite a bit. I use Kat Von D's Primer Elixir now.
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Quakertown, PA
4 years, 12 months ago
I wasn't a huge fan of the primer. It left a crease in my eyelid.
Leanne H.
Leanne H.
Tazewell, TN
5 years ago
I am not a big fan of this primer. It was sticky when applied, which made applying the eyeshadow after it very difficult. I would suggest using a cream primer from another brand. I personally and currently use the MK Eye Primer and have used the Too Faced eye primer and I would recommend both.
Andras G.
Andras G.
Memphis, TN
5 years ago
No it creased and at the end of the day I whipped the make-up off with just some tissue
Randi H.
Randi H.
Portland, OR
5 years ago
YES,YES,YES-Was actually my favorite item in compact. Works better than foundation and concealer. Loved it.
Julie V.
Julie V.
5 years ago
The primer is my favortie part about the pattle its so creamy and the eyeshadows stick on very good with the primer.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
East Windsor, NJ
5 years ago
Awful. It creases IMMEDIATELY. All I did was blink a few times.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Porterville , Ca
5 years, 1 month ago
I was shocked at how well the primer worked for me. It's the main reason I love this compact.