Jacqueline L.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Golden, CO
4 years ago
The primer is my favorite primer. its great!
Karen G.
Karen G.
Vancouver, BC
4 years, 2 months ago
Not too bad, especially for the price. Nice to have everything needed in one compact to take with you, good for travel.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
4 years, 8 months ago
The primer isn't amazing. It creases for me quite a bit. I use Kat Von D's Primer Elixir now.
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Quakertown, PA
4 years, 9 months ago
I wasn't a huge fan of the primer. It left a crease in my eyelid.
Leanne H.
Leanne H.
Tazewell, TN
4 years, 10 months ago
I am not a big fan of this primer. It was sticky when applied, which made applying the eyeshadow after it very difficult. I would suggest using a cream primer from another brand. I personally and currently use the MK Eye Primer and have used the Too Faced eye primer and I would recommend both.
Andras G.
Andras G.
Memphis, TN
4 years, 10 months ago
No it creased and at the end of the day I whipped the make-up off with just some tissue
Randi H.
Randi H.
Portland, OR
4 years, 10 months ago
YES,YES,YES-Was actually my favorite item in compact. Works better than foundation and concealer. Loved it.
Julie V.
Julie V.
4 years, 10 months ago
The primer is my favortie part about the pattle its so creamy and the eyeshadows stick on very good with the primer.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
East Windsor, NJ
4 years, 10 months ago
Awful. It creases IMMEDIATELY. All I did was blink a few times.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Porterville , Ca
4 years, 10 months ago
I was shocked at how well the primer worked for me. It's the main reason I love this compact.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Pompano Beach, FL
4 years, 11 months ago
The primers for me were not so good very oily I used my own MAC primer works amazing
Katie H.
Katie H.
Ballston Spa, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
No! It's pretty terrible. I would recommend the dollar E.L.F one! It doesn't crease and really makes your make up last.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Hacienda Heights, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
They were really good! But if I could compare to the Urban Decay I'd choose the Urban Decay lol but it's AMAZING for it's price :D
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Broomall, PA
4 years, 11 months ago
Primer creased for me as well. Overall, not bad for the price though.
Desiree K.
Desiree K.
San Gabriel, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
The primer creased for me. I like using NYX primer!
Heather K.
Heather K.
Newhall, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I didn't have an issue with it and for the price I think its ok, but I prefer my Too Faced primer
4 years, 11 months ago
Good alternative if you ave nothing else good quality for such a cheap price though!
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Renton, WA
4 years, 11 months ago
I didn't care for the primer. It was a little oily and creased mid day.
Jaclyn D.
Jaclyn D.
Elk Grove, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I have a budget when buying makeup and i love the ELF primer!!!! It works amazing!
Jana M.
Jana M.
Andover, CT
4 years, 11 months ago
Its okay for one that comes in a $5 palette, but it does crease a little.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
The primer is great - my everyday primerrrr
Joni W.
Joni W.
Lenore, WV
4 years, 11 months ago
Its ok its not the BEST but for the price it works
Amy B.
Amy B.
4 years, 11 months ago
I had no issues with the primer. I actually don't use one on the regular but I use this one even as a concealer under my eyes. It works best for fair skin tones IMO. I can see it creasing for some but I haven't had that issue yet. Due make sure to let it sit on your eyes for close to a minute (any primer) before applying eyeshadow. Helps tremendously!
Krista K.
Krista K.
4 years, 11 months ago
The primer creases- especially if you have oily lids (like me!). If you don't have any other option, you can use this with a light powder over it. My personal favorite primer are either the Urban Decay one, or Smashbox's. The rest of the compact is really good though, so I don't mind the lacklustre primer ;)
Heather P.
Heather P.
Vancouver, WA
4 years, 11 months ago
Ilike the primer and it works well for me
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
4 years, 11 months ago
I have used the primer alone and it lasted a good 6 hours. When I use it with another brand primer (UDPP) It lasted 10 hours. But 6 hours is great regardless.
No the best but ok
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Decatur, GA
4 years, 11 months ago
It creased big time! As mentioned before...elf primer is an excellent choice. Also Urban Decay...
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Stoney Creek, ON
4 years, 11 months ago
I'm not a big fan of this primer - I found it creased
Diana V.
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
Yes a very good price
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
4 years, 11 months ago
I found that the primer didn't make the shadows last any longer than not using a primer. I prefer to use my Too Faced Shadow Insurance with this.
Laurencia P.
Laurencia P.
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes! the primers are good and cheap! Well worth it!
Karlie B.
Karlie B.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I wouldn't recommend it, but I don't really like any primers.
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
N Charleston, SC
4 years, 11 months ago
It is pretty good and you cant beat the price!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Benicia, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
It is pretty good for a drugstore brand. Though I prefer the Smashbox primer if I had to say my favorite.
Silvana G.
Silvana G.
Walnut Creek, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
The primer does work well, of course it's not the most amazing thing out there but it actually does the job!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
La Fayette, GA
4 years, 11 months ago
I would say no! It creased on me in a very short amount of time. There are a lot of better alternatives out there like ELF and Urban Decay.
Cassie O.
Cassie O.
Maple Grove , Mn
4 years, 11 months ago
I would not recommend this primer. It creases on my lids, and it's just not a good consistency. I agree that the elf primer is a better option.
Kalei L.
Kalei L.
4 years, 11 months ago
It's not the best primer, but for a drug store palette, it's okay. I recommend using a eye concealer before using this primer though. It creases.
4 years, 11 months ago
I have oily lids and it creased for me. My ELF primer doesn't crease and it's only $1.00!
Margaret F.
Margaret F.
Sykesville, MD
4 years, 11 months ago
The primer is surprisingly good!