Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.

Are the primer good?
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Aug. 23, 2013, 12:23 p.m.
The primer is my favorite primer. its great!
Karen G.
Karen G.
July 5, 2013, 2:15 a.m.
Not too bad, especially for the price. Nice to have everything needed in one compact to take with you, good for travel.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Jan. 14, 2013, 11:02 a.m.
The primer isn't amazing. It creases for me quite a bit. I use Kat Von D's Primer Elixir now.
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Nov. 24, 2012, 6:19 p.m.
I wasn't a huge fan of the primer. It left a crease in my eyelid.
Leanne H.
Leanne H.
Nov. 13, 2012, 11:11 a.m.
I am not a big fan of this primer. It was sticky when applied, which made applying the eyeshadow after it very difficult. I would suggest using a cream primer from another brand. I personally and currently use the MK Eye Primer and have used the Too Faced eye primer and I would recommend both.
Andras G.
Andras G.
Nov. 4, 2012, 11:03 a.m.
No it creased and at the end of the day I whipped the make-up off with just some tissue
Randi H.
Randi H.
Nov. 1, 2012, 1:42 p.m.
YES,YES,YES-Was actually my favorite item in compact. Works better than foundation and concealer. Loved it.
Julie V.
Julie V.
Nov. 1, 2012, 12:24 p.m.
The primer is my favortie part about the pattle its so creamy and the eyeshadows stick on very good with the primer.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Oct. 28, 2012, 7:29 p.m.
Awful. It creases IMMEDIATELY. All I did was blink a few times.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Oct. 24, 2012, 1:34 a.m.
I was shocked at how well the primer worked for me. It's the main reason I love this compact.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Oct. 22, 2012, 7:51 a.m.
The primers for me were not so good very oily I used my own MAC primer works amazing
Katie H.
Katie H.
Oct. 21, 2012, 2:05 p.m.
No! It's pretty terrible. I would recommend the dollar E.L.F one! It doesn't crease and really makes your make up last.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Oct. 18, 2012, 5:27 p.m.
They were really good! But if I could compare to the Urban Decay I'd choose the Urban Decay lol but it's AMAZING for it's price :D
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Oct. 18, 2012, 11:03 a.m.
Primer creased for me as well. Overall, not bad for the price though.
Desiree K.
Desiree K.
Oct. 17, 2012, 6:14 p.m.
The primer creased for me. I like using NYX primer!
Heather K.
Heather K.
Oct. 17, 2012, 11:52 a.m.
I didn't have an issue with it and for the price I think its ok, but I prefer my Too Faced primer
Oct. 16, 2012, 5:30 p.m.
Good alternative if you ave nothing else good quality for such a cheap price though!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Oct. 11, 2012, 4:02 p.m.
I didn't care for the primer. It was a little oily and creased mid day.
Jaclyn D.
Jaclyn D.
Oct. 11, 2012, 10:20 a.m.
I have a budget when buying makeup and i love the ELF primer!!!! It works amazing!
Jana M.
Jana M.
Oct. 10, 2012, 12:06 p.m.
Its okay for one that comes in a $5 palette, but it does crease a little.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Oct. 10, 2012, 6:55 a.m.
The primer is great - my everyday primerrrr
Joni W.
Joni W.
Oct. 10, 2012, 6:54 a.m.
Its ok its not the BEST but for the price it works
Amy B.
Amy B.
Oct. 9, 2012, 8:44 p.m.
I had no issues with the primer. I actually don't use one on the regular but I use this one even as a concealer under my eyes. It works best for fair skin tones IMO. I can see it creasing for some but I haven't had that issue yet. Due make sure to let it sit on your eyes for close to a minute (any primer) before applying eyeshadow. Helps tremendously!
Krista K.
Krista K.
Oct. 9, 2012, 7:57 p.m.
The primer creases- especially if you have oily lids (like me!). If you don't have any other option, you can use this with a light powder over it. My personal favorite primer are either the Urban Decay one, or Smashbox's. The rest of the compact is really good though, so I don't mind the lacklustre primer ;)
Heather P.
Heather P.
Oct. 9, 2012, 7:55 p.m.
Ilike the primer and it works well for me
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Oct. 9, 2012, 3:54 p.m.
I have used the primer alone and it lasted a good 6 hours. When I use it with another brand primer (UDPP) It lasted 10 hours. But 6 hours is great regardless.
Oct. 9, 2012, 3:11 p.m.
No the best but ok
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Oct. 9, 2012, 8:54 a.m.
It creased big time! As mentioned before...elf primer is an excellent choice. Also Urban Decay...
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oct. 9, 2012, 7:44 a.m.
I'm not a big fan of this primer - I found it creased
Diana V.
Diana V.
Oct. 9, 2012, 7:29 a.m.
Yes a very good price
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Oct. 9, 2012, 6:57 a.m.
I found that the primer didn't make the shadows last any longer than not using a primer. I prefer to use my Too Faced Shadow Insurance with this.
Laurencia P.
Laurencia P.
Oct. 9, 2012, 4:17 a.m.
Yes! the primers are good and cheap! Well worth it!
Karlie B.
Karlie B.
Oct. 8, 2012, 11 p.m.
I wouldn't recommend it, but I don't really like any primers.
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Oct. 8, 2012, 10:51 p.m.
It is pretty good and you cant beat the price!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Oct. 8, 2012, 8:46 p.m.
It is pretty good for a drugstore brand. Though I prefer the Smashbox primer if I had to say my favorite.
Silvana G.
Silvana G.
Oct. 8, 2012, 8:27 p.m.
The primer does work well, of course it's not the most amazing thing out there but it actually does the job!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Oct. 8, 2012, 7 p.m.
I would say no! It creased on me in a very short amount of time. There are a lot of better alternatives out there like ELF and Urban Decay.
Cassie O.
Cassie O.
Oct. 8, 2012, 4:41 p.m.
I would not recommend this primer. It creases on my lids, and it's just not a good consistency. I agree that the elf primer is a better option.
Kalei L.
Kalei L.
Oct. 8, 2012, 3:21 p.m.
It's not the best primer, but for a drug store palette, it's okay. I recommend using a eye concealer before using this primer though. It creases.
Oct. 8, 2012, 3 p.m.
I have oily lids and it creased for me. My ELF primer doesn't crease and it's only $1.00!
Margaret F.
Margaret F.
Oct. 8, 2012, 2:34 p.m.
The primer is surprisingly good!

Join Now