Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Are all NYC products good,which are the best?
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Oct. 24, 2012, 6:47 a.m.
They have a lipstick color called cafe. it is awesome!
Gabrielle U.
Gabrielle U.
Oct. 23, 2012, 8:38 p.m.
Their liquid foundation is NOT good. However, they have some absolutely AMAZING products including: Bronzer, eyeliner, eyeshadow and nail polish. Seriously- I use their nail polishes and they got on smoothr than essie's and last longer too!! For only a dollar the nail polishes are UNBEATABLE!!
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Oct. 18, 2012, 7:40 a.m.
Personally, I think their products are kind of cheaply made. However, my favorite product they make is their eyeliner - long lasting, and easy to apply in the inside rim of your eye.
Dagmara B.
Dagmara B.
Oct. 17, 2012, 3:34 p.m.
I think for what they're worth they're not so bad! I think this set is pretty good and I also love the bronzing powder in a circle shape!
Bernadette
Bernadette
Oct. 16, 2012, 5:29 p.m.
I have used a mascaras lip stick eyeshadows before and i loved them all sometimes the eyeshadows aren't that great but some are. Mascara is phenominal favorite of all time! and lipstick is alright, lip gloss PERFECT smells/tastes good last a while and colors are perfectly pigmented
Chantal W.