BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC New York Color's all-in-one compact gives you everything you need for a complete eye look: primer, illuminator, applicator and complementing shadows. With four vibrant colors designed for your eye color, you can create a look as individual as you are!

Reviews (2087)
  • "These shadows are surprisingly pigmented for only $5! The primer isn't like the urban decay primer potion, but it is pretty good. The illuminator is basically a cream form of the white shadow they give you" in 93 reviews
  • "The only flaw is that they are not very pigmented however they are still very good if you want to go for a natural look or if you are just starting to use makeup." in 88 reviews
  • "The packaging says it will "transform any dark shadow into a brand new color & to add dramatic highlight to the upper brow bone."" in 30 reviews
  • "I had one with all nuteral colours and it was amazing very buildable and blended well I loved the primer because it was a skin tone and evened out my eyelid" in 21 reviews
  • "This palette contains 2 of my new favorite shadows: the highlight color for inner corners & the browbone and the darkest contour color for a soft liner look." in 16 reviews
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I have the 938 Union Square creates for brown eyes palette, and I love this as a traveling companion. It is super easy to throw in a bag and has all the colors you need. Although I do not use the the creams anymore (the primer or Illuminator), the eye shadow colors are staples of mine and provide a simple but intense eye look. As you can tell from the picture, I have used this palette many many times and there is still so so so much product left.
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
Oh my gosh I just had flashbacks of being a young high school girl perusing through the makeup aisles reading the Seventeen magazine trying to find makeup for my skin and eyes. I picked up this palette that had the purple colors in it, and I remember using the HECK out of it because I loved it so much. I loved using the concealer and the highlighter. The only reason I'm giving it four stars instead of five is that the colors could be more pigmented, and I personally believe that the brown palette should be for the blue eyes. However, that's just a personal preference! I highly recommend for starter kits!
Jacqueline H.
Bradenton, FL
Love Love Love this product they have so many colors to pick from it’s amazing!!! So easy to apply. Great for anyone to use and a easy clean up! Comes with little brush. All in one!!!! Best style for run and go!!!
Tiffanie K.
Orlando , FL
I had the Mauve palette. I think that these shades are pretty, but they're pressed too hard and they're chalky so it's hard to build these shadows to full pigmentation on the eyes. The two cream products are basically useless. They're too thick and greasy. The cream highlight might work on bare skin, but it's heavy so it will not set on the skin and it won't last a long time.
Samantha M.
Belvidere, IL
Pigment, at first looks promising but boy is there fall out. Shadows don't stay even with a really good primer/base. The only saving grace is the creams are good for highlight and using to clean up around the eye.
Sinead C.
Westminster, MA
Great little palette. The shadows are densely pigmented, and apply like a dream. The lid primer/concealer and highlighter are a nice touch. It also gives a little diagram on the back of how to apply which color where. Which I think is a nice touch, especially where a lot of teenagers on a budget will gravitate towards it.
Lauren-Paige H.
I remember my mom buying this for me when i started band camp along with a more brown toned pallet so of course as my eyes are dark brown the brown one looked the best but someone stole it along with my sandals but yeah this is a really nice product if youre going for the smokey natural look.
Kalyn C.
Nitro, WV
NYC is an okay brand, only con is that when wearing I wish it would last longer. I wears off during the day. But that have pretty colors. Wouldn’t recommend wearing if you plan on going or more than 2 hours in it.
Ellen H.
Philadelphia, PA
My mom got these for my sister and I in our stockings one year, and we both still use them. Mine is for brown eyes and hers, I believe, is for hazel. I like that it comes with a primer and highlighter because it is one less makeup piece I have to carry with me if I go anywhere. It really makes my eyes pop and is super easy to use because it has instructions that comes with it. Love this product!
Shelley G.
To be honest I didn't expect a lot out of this compact. To get the most out of the compact you definitely need to use a primer, or the primer they include in the compact. The colors start out light, but you can build and blend until you get the look you want. They include a highlighter to be applied to the brow bone. It was too white for me, but I think it is appropriate for a younger person.
Blanca C.
Were these eyeshadows long-lasting for you?
Jacqueline L.
Are the primer good?
osis c.
Kaohsiung City
Is this good to use?
Jessica A.
What is liked best about this product?
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Are these eyeshadows better than the Wet n Wild Trios?

back