NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact

by NYC New York Color

NYC New York Color's all-in-one compact gives you everything you need for a complete eye look: primer, illuminator, applicator and complementing shadows. With four vibrant colors designed for your eye color, you can create a look as individual as you are!

Is this matte or shimmers ?
Earn $298/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $283/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact!
Product Highlights
...primer potion, but it is pretty good. The illuminator is basically a cream form of the white shadow they give youin 93 reviews
The only flaw is that they are not very pigmented however they are still very good if you want to go for a natural look or if you are just starting to use makeup.in 88 reviews
The packaging says it will "transform any dark shadow into a brand new color & to add dramatic highlight to the upper brow bone."in 30 reviews
...amazing very buildable and blended well I loved the primer because it was a skin tone and evened out my eyelidin 21 reviews
This palette contains 2 of my new favorite shadows: the highlight color for inner corners & the browbone and the darkest contour color for a soft liner look.in 16 reviews
7 years agoFombell, PA
I did 2 different looks with these - one using the lightest color on my lid, and the other using the medium color. The primer worked okay but I did see some creasing, so I'll stick to my Urban Decay primer but I'll definitely use these shadows. They are more glittery than matte but that's not really bad. It depends on your personal preference. The bottom line is they look good and are very affordable.
7 years agoRussellville, AL
I wasn't so excited about this product at first because I'm more of a neutral makeup kind of girl, but I tested this out for Halloween & was amazed at how easy it goes on. It truly is very pigmented which is great! I'm also glad to know that they do have other color palettes available. I currently use the primer and the cream base on a daily basis now & will be buying other colors in the near future.
7 years agoKutztown, PA
I love this product and I noticed after I got this in my VoxBox that I had this product laying around in my makeup collection. So, nice to be reminded about how much I love this product, nice to take with if you're going away from a weekend at the beach or out for dinner. Gorgeous smokey colors to make a simple smokey eye or a dramatic one!
7 years agoWinthrop, ME
To start off, these are so not the right colors for this redhead! So I'm not going to complain about the colors. I'm sure they'd work good on someone who can look good in dark colors. However, they go on smooth and last. Didn't have a problem with it all ending up in the crease if my eye or anything. On a side note: they worked wonderfully to help make my son's zombie face awesome for Halloween!
7 years agoSan Francisco, CA
I like this palette! You can create a great smoky eye with this very affordable NYC palette! The darkest shade looks a bit like the second darkest shade but overall, it's build-able. I don't really like the primer because the shadows creases. As for the illunmiator, it's great for a cheek highlight or a base for the eye shadows. Overall, I am pretty please with a palette this affordable!
6 years ago
I am not much of a makeup person and when I seen this product I thought I would give it a try! I loved that the directions were enclosed on how to apply the eyeshadow and in what ordered it needed to be applied in. I purchased the colors for blue eyes and I find the crease color is a bit dark for me so I use very little. When I do apply this product the eyeshadow does last and doesn't build up in the crease of your eyelid! I would recommend this to beginners like myself:)
6 years agoLyndhurst , NJ
I am obsessed with these pallets! They are Amazing. I LOVE the addition of the primer and highlighter , makes it an all in one! Great for travel, you have everything you need right at your fingertips. I currently have the one for blue eyes and I want to collect them all. The shadows are highly pigmented and the instructions are a great help. I highly recommend getting your hands on one of theses !
6 years agoNowthen, MN
The colors didn't really wow me, and the pigmentation is pretty sheer. I usually have to scrape off the product to get any color, and the texture is kind of gritty for my liking. It's definitely not Urban Decay or The Balm, not smooth, silky, or pigmented. I think there are a lot of better products out there and that it's worth it to spend more and get better quality, especially with eye shadows.
5 years agoMission, BC
I had originally bought this as a mistake when meaning to buy NYX eye shadow, howecer found it to be ok for the price howecer found the primer and highlighter did nothing for me and the shadows weren't as pigmented as other cheaper products. I prefer wet n wild or NYX over NYC howecer like all drugstore products they can be hit or miss. They also work if you're in a pinch and need something low cost.
7 years agoYuma, AZ
I absolutely love this NYC New York Color Individual Eyes Custom Compact!!! The shadows are so pigmented and they last a long time as well. The eye primer on the side was surprisingly good too. The highlight on the side was very creamy and lasted a while as well. Overall I really liked this product it worked better than some high-end products that I know of...and this product was only about $5.00
Ask a question to the Influenster community...