BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

At last, a manicure that moves at the speed of Manhattan. NYC New York Color In a New York Minute Nail Polish is slick, glossy polish that goes from wet to set in less than 60 seconds. see more...

Kendra S.
Crossville, TN
These are great, pigmented polishes for the price. I’ve bought this brand many times before and I’ve never had a problem with them. It’s a good polish for the price. They do tend to dry out a little easy. I would definitely but these again though!
Amanda L.
Hudson
This is a great polish. It goes on smoothly and dries quickly. The price is great and the consistency of the polish is not to watery and not to thick. It’s a great drug store pick up that will spruce up any look.
corry p.
Valley stream, NY
Love the color, loved how smooth and even it went on, really didn't need two coats but did it anyway. Did not leave my nails dry and brittle after removing and was very long wearing no chip that's important
Brianna S.
This is a great brand of nail polish. It glides on easily and evenly, leaving a smooth gel feeling. It dries quick and hard and last long with reasonable amounts of daily activity. I would definitely recommend this product. The colors are great. They're bright, vivid, and have a beautiful shine to them. All around great nail product!!
nina b.
Elpaso, Texas
I received this polish in one of my beauty subscripton boxes. I was not a fan of the formula at all. It also stained my nails. I would recommend all other drug store brands over NYC. I know that sounds horrible, but there really is better choices for around the same price. Dollar tree even carries Loreal, Revlon and Wet n Wild and those are WAY better then NYC.
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
I only purchased this because I wanted to see if it actually dried faster than a normal polish. The color is still very pretty though. With that being said, a minute may be a bit of an exaggeration but the polish still definitely dried a good deal faster than other standard polishes.
Bethany M.
Russellville, AR
It's cheap and you can kind of tell but I think nail polish is like pizza. Cheap is still good. I would recommend if you just had to paint your nails but are on a budget.
Katie A.
Dewitt , AR
I didn’t really like this color when I bought. It’s like a sheer red. It does dry very quickly though. I bought this polish at my local Walmart. It is very greatly priced. I would not recommend this particular color to others.
Steph P.
My sister gave me this one and it is totally gorgeous. It goes on thick and pretty with just one or two coats. I always get compliments when I wear it because the color is so nice.
Danielle S.
PORT HUENEME, CA
Omg I'm so obsessed with this color of  nail polish it sets super fast and is So shiny it last long.  It's my favorite  red  NYC Quick Dry Nail Polish 9.7ml Downtown by NYC New York Color