by NYC New York Color

At last, a manicure that moves at the speed of Manhattan. NYC New York Color In a New York Minute Nail Polish is slick, glossy polish that goes from wet to set in less than 60 seconds.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NYC New York Color In a New York Minute Nail Polish, Penn Station Pink, 0.33 fl oz!
Modesto, Ca
I really loved this color and the versatility of it. It worked well for work and for "play". The consistency of the polish was smooth and easy to apply. I will definitely be sticking with this brand.
Toledo, OH
Looking for nail polish on a budget? Look no further than right here. I think its $1.09 at My local Meijer the have so many colors and the last long with the right nail polish-top coat.
Lemoore, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE to use this nail polish in the summer. The color is bright, it doesn't dull quickly, and it dries quickly. Recommended if you want your nails and toes to be noticed.
Belleville, NJ
A variety of colors to choose from at a cheap cost. The only issue is that these polishes flake and streak more than the more expensive brands which is why I don’t buy anymore.
Victorville, CA
love this product super hydrating for the skin and i love the way it smells and feels when you apply it it’s a very good value for the price not too harsh and very soft it wasn’t even dissppoiting i loved the way it felt in my skin would definitely buy again
LONG LASTING NAILPOLISH. I do not have to reapply and it is very qffordable for everyone and they have a large variety of colors. I bought mine at a drugstore
This is one of my fave colors of nail polish. I like this polish because it’s very affordable and has a great color. Add a topcoat to prevent chipping early
erwin, TN
Great for a quick burst of color for any season. Quick drying and goes on smoothly. Definitely one of my fave brands which sadly Walmart no longer carries.
Purchased at: Dollar General
NYC Polish is a good Polish for being from the dollar store. Some colors are hit or miss, but you’re only losing a dollar. Most times it’s a hit.
Midland
Love NYC nail polishes!! They dry quickly and last a decent amount of time! Not to liquidy, or to thick for application! Drys an accurate color.

Looking for your answer?