by NYC New York Color

At last, a manicure that moves at the speed of Manhattan. NYC New York Color In a New York Minute Nail Polish is slick, glossy polish that goes from wet to set in less than 60 seconds.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NYC New York Color In a New York Minute Nail Polish, Penn Station Pink, 0.33 fl oz!
Brooklyn, NY
I love the color. It looked super pretty on my skin complexion. I think any skin color it will look vibrant on. I however found that this brand chips quickly. My nails chipped in one day. The price is cheap though so I guess you get what you pay for.
I like NYC because it’s affordable. The color is bright and looks great. The applicator is easy to use. I love this color because it really stands out. Add a top coat to make shiny! However, I took one star off because it doesn’t last very long.
Clinton, NJ
Very cute color I don’t paint my nails often but the formula is good I wash my hands a lot so most of my polish usually chips fast but other than that it stays on pretty well I would recommend the brand and def the color!
it was ok but peeled off fast. not very impressed with it. it was a good color. i would make it more wearable. and maybe add some. shimmer. it was good to apply and use. yes for a short amount of time out
Fort Worth
The color is beautiful except it would get clumpy in the bottle but I believe because it dried up after a while. Its overall amazing though and I would definitely use it again.
This color works great with my skin tones and it has become one of my favorite nail polishes and i am a repeat user of this product it isn’t too expensive and i would buy this product again!
Syracuse, UT
I these colors!!! So vibrant and trendy..The. Polish has great pigment so i layer did the job for me. I remember being told to always do 2 coats before the topclear coat but you dont have to with NYC. Colors.!!! They turn out great for any occasion..
charlotte
drys sooo fast bestt quick drying nakl polish ever got it as a gift & i loveee it this was my first time trying & i fell in love so fast definitely recommend! now you don’t have to wait so long to do stuff
The color is pretty, and it drys fairly quick. The only problem with this polish is that the formula is a bit too thick for my liking. If you could get over the thickness the polish is worth your money.
This polish stayed on good and applied easily. I love the brush and I love how fast it dries. It doesn’t chip quick and it is long lasting. LOVE LOVE LOVE it and I recommend it as a go to polish for anyone

Looking for your answer?