NYC New York Color In a New York Minute Nail Polish, Penn Station Pink, 0.33 fl oz

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

At last, a manicure that moves at the speed of Manhattan. NYC New York Color In a New York Minute Nail Polish is slick, glossy polish that goes from wet to set in less than 60 seconds. see more...

Sara L.
I feel like the ones I have bought from this brand are way more watery than others in the same price range. Most stores don't carry a lot of shades from this brand either. Once you apply a few coats I do think they look nice on and defeinatley last for a few days. But is not my first pick for a nail polish!
Madeline R.
I love this shade of nail polish. I tend to wear it more in the summer when I’m tan and it matches my bikini. Lol It is long lasting and such a reasonable price for nail polish. I have a lot of different colors from this brand but this one is one of my favs.
Kylee M.
Denham Spgs, LA
This polish stayed on good and applied easily. I love the brush and I love how fast it dries. It doesn’t chip quick and it is long lasting. LOVE LOVE LOVE it and I recommend it as a go to polish for anyone
tiffany t.
charlotte
drys sooo fast bestt quick drying nakl polish ever got it as a gift & i loveee it this was my first time trying & i fell in love so fast definitely recommend! now you don’t have to wait so long to do stuff
Lexi P.
Sartell, MN
Eh. It’s cheap and has a decent variety of colors. It never really stays on but is good if I need a quick nail color for a one day time period. The price is the best part, just wish it were a little better quality!
Kaitlyn M.
Toledo, OH
Looking for nail polish on a budget? Look no further than right here. I think its $1.09 at My local Meijer the have so many colors and the last long with the right nail polish-top coat.
Brittany M.
Allendale, MI
This product is easy to apply and stays pretty well without chipping. It’s not one of my favorite colors though, so it tends to just sit on my shelf without being used much. I’d consider purchasing again.
dest ⚽.
adelanto , CA
love this product super hydrating for the skin and i love the way it smells and feels when you apply it it’s a very good value for the price not too harsh and very soft it wasn’t even dissppoiting i loved the way it felt in my skin would definitely buy again
Cynthia R.
The color is pretty, and it drys fairly quick. The only problem with this polish is that the formula is a bit too thick for my liking. If you could get over the thickness the polish is worth your money.
Sarah C.
I like the formula and color of this polish. Usually not my first choice but I'm so glad I grabbed it as a last minute purchase. The formula is smooth and not at all sticky or clumpy, dries quickly and color is lovely. Definitely purchasing more from this brand.