N.Y.C. New York Color Get It All Mascara

by NYC New York Color

Uptown, midtown or downtown - Get your lash game going with an all-in-one mascara that curves faster, lengthens longer, and gives bolder volume. Featuring a best-in-class formula, Get It All Mascara contains candelilla wax to enhance film formulation and stiffness, yielding better curl. This mascara also glides on easily and won't smudge or irritate sensitive eyes, making it ideal for contact-lens wearers. Get It All Mascara's brush is easy to control, allowing lavish lengthening for both top and bottom lashes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of N.Y.C. New York Color Get It All Mascara!
Enfield, CT
This mascara is pretty good for the price. It especially helps to darken and thicken my lashes, but it doesn't do enough for lengthening them. I usually use it before layering  Smashbox Super Fan Mascara over it. That way, my lashes are darkened, thickened, and lengthened. It's my favorite combo currently.
REALLLYYY good mascara. Doesn't clump at all. Has a very nice wand and the formula isn't too wet or too dry. I really like it. Too bad NYC isn't being sold in the u.s anymore
This ptoduct is really goof great price not really expensive can buy at places like walmart or online my lasshes were not messy after applying like some other retail brands love the brush nice and ferm and the mascara is no to liquidie so it gives the prefect no mess look love the product my lasses looked awsome
Crossville , TN
This product is great it lasts all day I can even go swimming and I don't have to worry about it dripping it's not too expensive I use it every day I would recommend this product to all other ladies the packaging is perfect I'm definitely buying this forever
Love this mascara it makes my lashes super long and it doesn't get all over my eyes especially when sweating really good mascara love it
Mackinaw, IL
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Farmington
Makes eyelashes look extra long and full. If you like dramatic looking lashes this is the perfect product for you.
Hamilton
Omg I love this mascara!!!! This is definitely my #GiftCrush. It dries instantly for an outstanding lash look. I bought this at Walmart a couple of months ago and it’s still so full and it darkens out your lashes gives a really bold look!!!. It comes in a medium or large size type of bottle but the brush moves really great on your lashes!!! And it will come off very fast when you use makeup remover.!
Sault Ste Marie, ON
N.Y.C. New York Color Get It All Mascara uploaded by Rebecca A.
I'm always on the look out for a good mascara that I can use every day as I have no eyelashes - very short, sparse and they have blonde tips. I love that it tints the over time and it actually looks like I have lashes. It's inexpensive and great consistency.
Saint John, New Brunswick
N.Y.C. New York Color Get It All Mascara uploaded by Mia G.
I absolutely LOVE this mascara! The colour goes on very nicely and doesn't usually make clumps! The brush, in my opinion, is the perfect size. Definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?