BeautyEyeEyeshadowNYC New York Color
Eyeshadow #909 Manhattan gaze 2/PK (LIMITED EDITION)

NYC New York Color Eyeshadow #909 Manhattan gaze 2/PK (LIMITED EDITION)

by NYC New York Color

The N.Y.C City Mono Eye Shadow is a range of single coloured eye shadows that provide a matte like finish on the eye lid resulting in a long lasting, smooth and vibrant colouring.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NYC New York Color Eyeshadow #909 Manhattan gaze 2/PK (LIMITED EDITION)!
sarah G.
Bloomington, IN
good eyeshadow has lots of pigment to it blends nicely and has a soft texture to it. cute single eyeshadow packaging. lasts a long time with an eyeshadow primer. I will buy more of these
Mya C.
Suffolk
NYC New York Color Eyeshadow #909 Manhattan gaze 2/PK (LIMITED EDITION) uploaded by Mya C.
This is a good shadow it brakes really easily I use it as an high lighter it is a good concentrated color it is at a awesome price I think it’s worth the price. I would recommend this to my friends.
Brandi H.
Norwich
Love your eyes pop with this on and it's amazing I love the color and how long it stays on my eyes
Elisa M.
Crazy pigmented and a lot of product for the price, super good color payoff asnd blends really smooth, love it
Kristin O.
Pembroke, NC
Prices and colors are amazing. Looks Great! Can't beat it!!!! Very great deal! You have to try it.
Phanny R.
Tried this eye shadow from a friend of mine and loved it. Colors are soooo pretty and vivid.
Keisha S.
Tiplersville, MS
Oh eyeshadow my one true love Lol nah but its pretty jus add water to get that creamy feel
Shante B.
I love it! Had great color pay off and has great pigmentation. Is a staple to have in your make up.
Tracee B.
Pyote
Not a bad product. Love the price and NYC had some of my favorite colors.i have all kinds of differwnt palletes
Rubí H.
El color de la sombra es muy bonito, solo ique había que aplicar varias capas para lograr el color que se ve en el empaque, tienen buena duración

Looking for your answer?