BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

N.Y.C. New York Color Classic Brow & Liner Pencils allow you to line eyes and fill in brows. Perfect, salon quality eyebrow shaping with a natural, non-waxy finish. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "N.Y.C. New York is my goto jet black liner pencil! N.Y.C. never let's you down! " in 78 reviews
  • "It is very affordable and does not need to be sharpened for every use unless you like to line your eyes with a pencil liner." in 2 reviews
  • "It has such a rich black color and it is one of the best eyeliners out there for the price." in 1 review
  • "You have to sharpen it every single time to get it sharp." in 1 review
  • "Totally love this eye liner it's cheap but sometimes when I sharpen it always have an empty on the bottom. " in 1 review
Erica H.
Review for: Brow And #921A Jet Black more...
An absolutely amazing pencil! I've been using this eyebrow and eyeliner pencil since I was 12 years old, both for y waterline and to draw my eyebrows on. It's very precise, creamy but not too soft. The pencil is longer than a usual eyeliner pencil, but the product doesn't go all the way down to the bottom. It has the same amount of product as a usual pencil. However, the extra length is just genius! That way, you're never holding a stub as you try to use every last bit of the pencil!
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Review for: Brow And #921A Jet Black more...
If you’re looking for a cheap pencil to play around with this is it.
I have been using this on and off for years.
If you keep it sharpened it goes on smooth. It doesn’t give you fine lines. It also tends to smudge.
It’s great if you buy it knowing what you’re getting into and not looking for perfection.
Kathy Holly L.
Ellenton, FL
Review for: N.Y.C. 923A more...
It goes on perfect stays all day and just loos so 100% amazing on soft toned skin and is so easy to use and apply under the eye i bought it a walmart so i got a good deal on it too not pricey at all
Tara P.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Review for: Brow And #921A Jet Black more...
My absolute favorite! Hardly ever have to replace it becausr the formula is so good that I barely have to press for it to show up! I always use this on my waterline! (Pictured on waterline)
Megan  A.
Review for: N.Y.C. 923A more...
Omg!! I received this for free in my jingle vox box!! I LOOOOOVE IT! It's now my favorite to use and buy! ! this product ID easy to use you can put it on thin for day thick at night! comes off easily and clean!! great price and overall great product!!
Amanda D.
Louisville
I have You've got the power. I like the black on this pencil. Its creamy and you don't have to keep building the color to get it black. The blue is a nice compliment on the bottom waterlines for blue eyes. It made my blue eyes pop and look bigger. I like that I can sharpen to my preferred length and affordable.
Pamela R.
Craigsville
I use this product often. Its affordable and long lasting. I love not having to pay a large price for such a great product. Reapplying through out the day is a must!
AnnaMaria F.
These are pretty good. I love how the liner stays on all day on eyelids. Nyc is an affordable brand for people on a budget. Also, the color goes on smoothly. Can be worn alone or over eye shadow.
Sarah M.
Review for: Brow And #921A Jet Black more...
The store I went to stopped carrying the NYC glitter eyeliner pencil I liked so I bought this instead. This is an amazing pencil. It’s so black, it never smudges or transfers. It’s so affordable too. I don’t know if they make this anymore, but this is the best pencil liner I have tried from the drugstore!
Victoria M.
Lewiston, ME
Review for: Other more...
Super hard to apply. Had to apply it several times to have any kind of color show. Tried several colors and each time had the same results. If I hadn’t gotten them on sale I would have returned them.
Yomayra C.
Providence , Ri
How good is this product??
Cherry M.
Golden Valley, MN
What, how is the best way to do you eyebrows? What's the best products to get the best eyebrows?
Robin C.
N Hollywood, CA
I hate the eye liners that hurt when you put them on your lower lashes. Does this one go on dark or light? I also hate when trying to put it on and it tugs. Does this one glide smooth or tug at your eyes?
Daisy C.
WONDERING IF THIS A GOOD EYELINER ?
Brittany R.
Does this eye liner pencil apply correctly ?