BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

N.Y.C. New York Color Classic Brow & Liner Pencils allow you to line eyes and fill in brows. Perfect, salon quality eyebrow shaping with a natural, non-waxy finish. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "It is very affordable and does not need to be sharpened for every use unless you like to line your eyes with a pencil liner." in 2 reviews
  • "You have to sharpen it every single time to get it sharp." in 1 review
  • "It has such a rich black color and it is one of the best eyeliners out there for the price." in 1 review
  • "Totally love this eye liner it's cheap but sometimes when I sharpen it always have an empty on the bottom. " in 1 review
Sonia V.
Campomarino Lido, Italy
Love this eyeliner pencil, goes on easy, the black color is really BLACK and it is super easy to remove, probably the only cons is that doesn't last so long.
Davinia B.
Review for: N.Y.C. 923A more...
I'm not really a fan of eyeliner but I really like this new yours one I dunno why but it just fits in so well with my smokey eye mostly use for a party
Lauren C.
Review for: Brow And #921A Jet Black more...
I honestly think that this is such a good eyeliner and for the price its just amazing. I really recommend as it is just amazing and so easy to use.
Alison C.
Review for: Duet Mockingbird 880A more...
Bold colors and doesn't smudge, lasted all day. I liked to use it because my eyes are sensitive to certain products and this didn't bother them.
Yazmin L.
PR
Review for: N.Y.C. 923A more...
I love this New York Color Eyeliner. Let no mess in my face. Looks great. And is easy to use. I recommend this for all ladies who love makeup.
Lsia K.
Review for: N.Y.C. 923A more...
I don't always wear eyeliner, so love this affordable brand. It applies smoothly and lasts throughout the day. In love with the white one!
Rebekah C.
Canada
Review for: Brow And #921A Jet Black more...
I liked everything about this product except it was a little too harsh on my sensitive eyes. Price, colour and stay power were all good.
Christine M.
Review for: Brow And #921A Jet Black more...
This eyeliner was decent. Not the best but certainly not the worst. It didn't last long in the waterline which is a deal breaker for me.
lorranny christina g.
Pickering

I love this product and recommend super , my most just hope that soon arrives in the store so I can continue my use ... I love this <3
C I.
Guaynabo
I'm usually not a fan of pencil eyeliners, but this one is really good. It's smooth and doesn't pull on the skin. Very pigmented too.
Yomayra C.
Providence , Ri
How good is this product??
Cherry M.
Golden Valley, MN
What, how is the best way to do you eyebrows? What's the best products to get the best eyebrows?
Robin C.
N Hollywood, CA
I hate the eye liners that hurt when you put them on your lower lashes. Does this one go on dark or light? I also hate when trying to put it on and it tugs. Does this one glide smooth or tug at your eyes?
Daisy C.
WONDERING IF THIS A GOOD EYELINER ?
Brittany R.
Does this eye liner pencil apply correctly ?