N.Y.C. New York Color Eye Liner Pencil
Top Questions See all 12 Q&A
- "N.Y.C. New York is my goto jet black liner pencil! N.Y.C. never let's you down! " in 78 reviews
- "It is very affordable and does not need to be sharpened for every use unless you like to line your eyes with a pencil liner." in 2 reviews
- "It has such a rich black color and it is one of the best eyeliners out there for the price." in 1 review
- "You have to sharpen it every single time to get it sharp." in 1 review
- "Totally love this eye liner it's cheap but sometimes when I sharpen it always have an empty on the bottom. " in 1 review
I started hearing good things about the brand when I started browsing makeup groups on Reddit and Facebook earlier this year and I figured it couldn't hurt to check them out again and bought the eyeliner pencil in taupe and a couple of lipstick shades.
I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality, especially .considering the price point doesn't seem like it's changed at all since 10 years ago. Right now I only have the taupe pencil that I use on my waterline. I absolutely love it, and I'll definitely be trying out more colors and other NYC products in the very near future.
Although this does happen to me with other eyeliners so I don't think it's just NYC haha maybe it's just my eyes.
This is a good eyeliner thought if you need a simple black or brown liner for a small price.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos