BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

N.Y.C. New York Color Classic Brow & Liner Pencils allow you to line eyes and fill in brows. Perfect, salon quality eyebrow shaping with a natural, non-waxy finish. see more...

N.Y.C. New York Color Eye Liner Pencil
  • "N.Y.C. New York is my goto jet black liner pencil! N.Y.C. never let's you down! " in 78 reviews
  • "It is very affordable and does not need to be sharpened for every use unless you like to line your eyes with a pencil liner." in 2 reviews
  • "It has such a rich black color and it is one of the best eyeliners out there for the price." in 1 review
  • "You have to sharpen it every single time to get it sharp." in 1 review
  • "Totally love this eye liner it's cheap but sometimes when I sharpen it always have an empty on the bottom. " in 1 review
Hailey W.
Clarkston, MI
Review for: N.Y.C. 923A more...
I've gotta say, NYC has really stepped up their game since back in the day when I first started wearing makeup. I've avoided the brand for a long time due to bad memories, especially of the eyeliner pencil.

I started hearing good things about the brand when I started browsing makeup groups on Reddit and Facebook earlier this year and I figured it couldn't hurt to check them out again and bought the eyeliner pencil in taupe and a couple of lipstick shades.

I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality, especially .considering the price point doesn't seem like it's changed at all since 10 years ago. Right now I only have the taupe pencil that I use on my waterline. I absolutely love it, and I'll definitely be trying out more colors and other NYC products in the very near future.
alexis m.
It worked really well I would recommend this product to all of my friends. Also great for an gift to a special friend. I have no complaints on this product at all
Liz J.
Review for: Brow And #921A Jet Black more...
This is a good basic eye pencil. I don't always wear eyeliner, but when I do this is my go to because it is a great price.It does get the job done. It is definitely not the best eyeliner, and if I were to be using eye liner for a special occasion, I would likely splurge on something nicer. The brand is a good basic makeup line, but all in all there is a lot of room for improvement. It doesn't have any of the thrills and appeal that many other brands have. But when I know I need the basics, it is always right there in a pinch, and I can work with it.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
Not a fan at all. I used to buy these pretty frequently, before I knew that there were better products out there. For some reason, these just don't work for my skin. They drag like nobody's business and don't last very long at all. I can't seem to get a straight line for my life. Since switching to Ulta brand automatic pencil liner and Kat Von D Ink'd Liquid liner, I haven't had ANY of those problems at all. These liners belong in the trash, as far as I am concerned.
Brissa D.
Review for: Brow And #921A Jet Black more...
I've always used NYC products because they are inexpensive and some are good quality. I've always used this eyeliner and I love it but it does gather around the corners of my eyes which I don't really like because I have to worry about wiping it during the day.

Although this does happen to me with other eyeliners so I don't think it's just NYC haha maybe it's just my eyes.

This is a good eyeliner thought if you need a simple black or brown liner for a small price.
Stephanie R.
Bremerton
I keep a couple of these eyeliners around as backup. They're not that precise and you have to go over the line a few times for it to show up as black and not grey. It's under a dollar though so you can't really complain about it. For the price, it gets the job done. Definitely not worthy of primary eyeliner. More useful as the backup if you run out of your favorite or to just play around with when you don't want to use up your more expensive eyeliner.
Christine D.
North Smithfield, RI
Review for: Brow And #921A Jet Black more...
I've been a fan of these pencils since high school and its one of my only makeup products that I've never changed. They do exactly what they're supposed to do, they wear beautifully, they stay put when combined with a primer and/or setting powder and (best of all) they're cheap! With constant sharpening I think price is very important when it comes to selecting an eyeliner because you go through them so quickly. Plus, if I were to line one eye with this and one eye with a Lancomb product I'm confident I could make them look the same. You can't say that for many other makeup products (like foundation or powder).
Susannah S.
Clarion, PA
Review for: Duet Mockingbird 880A more...
I like a deal, and I don't use makeup a lot, so when I buy it, for the most part, I get this brand. This particular product interests me because you can get two different colors in one stick. I love the way it goes on, and it can last for quite a while throughout the day without having to reapply.
Ivan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Other more...
These pencils can be used for an array of tasks on the face and body depending on the color you get. They can be used as a plain old eyeliner, an eyeshadow base, an eyebrow pencil, a sketching pencil for face paint/designs, contour/highlight, and lipliner. As you can tell, for the price that they are, it would be a good investment to get yourself a set and be ready for any makeup task that can be thrown at you.
Angela L.
starke, FL
Review for: Brow And #921A Jet Black more...
When I bought it, I didn't expect much. I needed something to help cover up a scratch on my eyelid at the edge. the first time I used it I wasn't a fan. I felt like I had to go over the same area multiple times to get just a little color. however something told me not to count it out yet. I tried it again about a week later and was impressed at how well it went on. there was a smooth glide that I wouldn't have expected with a pencil. over all I would purchase this product again.
Yomayra C.
Providence , Ri
How good is this product??
Cherry M.
Golden Valley, MN
What, how is the best way to do you eyebrows? What's the best products to get the best eyebrows?
Robin C.
N Hollywood, CA
I hate the eye liners that hurt when you put them on your lower lashes. Does this one go on dark or light? I also hate when trying to put it on and it tugs. Does this one glide smooth or tug at your eyes?
Daisy C.
WONDERING IF THIS A GOOD EYELINER ?
Brittany R.
Does this eye liner pencil apply correctly ?