BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

N.Y.C. New York Color Classic Brow & Liner Pencils allow you to line eyes and fill in brows. Perfect, salon quality eyebrow shaping with a natural, non-waxy finish. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "N.Y.C. New York is my goto jet black liner pencil! N.Y.C. never let's you down! " in 78 reviews
  • "It is very affordable and does not need to be sharpened for every use unless you like to line your eyes with a pencil liner." in 2 reviews
  • "It has such a rich black color and it is one of the best eyeliners out there for the price." in 1 review
  • "You have to sharpen it every single time to get it sharp." in 1 review
  • "Totally love this eye liner it's cheap but sometimes when I sharpen it always have an empty on the bottom. " in 1 review
Kethlyn P.
I love this product. The way it glides on eye lids are very smooth. The only thing I wish is that it came with a sharpers. But that's not the point. I've got this product more than twice and I would definitely buy it again.
Jazmine R.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Brow And #921A Jet Black more...
I remember using this pencil in middle school lol... It is what it is. Cheap. It smudges and will probably leave you with a black line below your lower lash line. But after all it is a $1. Can't really have that many expectations. Good for beginners though.
Ilyan C.
Review for: Duet Mockingbird 880A more...
I've experimented with various liquid eyeliners in the past, and I have to say, this one is my current favorite. I've played around with various brands you can get in the drugstore, as well as one particular liquid eyeliner from Sephora, and it's comparable to, if not better than, them all.

The applicator is long, but sturdy and pretty thin and tapered. Makes for easy application, especially if doing any wings at the end. It goes on smoothly. Occasionally I'll need to go over a couple spots that don't look as good, but this is nothing I haven't had to do with every other eyeliner I've used, as well. It stays on for a long time without smudging or fading, BUT: it is not waterproof. The waterproof drugstore brands I've used are flaky, while the waterproof Sephora ones are a little out of my preferred price range. So this aspect doesn't matter much to me. But it's good to know.

I picked this up on a whim from CVS because of its price, but I think I'll continue buying it from now on. A really great, cheap, liquid eyeliner.
Sonya T.
Review for: Other more...
I prefer using a pencil, call me an 80s girl at heart. Easy to use. Color goes on with little effort. Lasts through the day, may need to freshen up under the eyes by end of day. But good product with a decent price
Virginia O.
The pencil doesn't last as long on me when I apply it. It also smiles when I use it. I used to use it everyday because it was the last of the liner's I had. It look ok when other s use it it.
Emily M.
Review for: Other more...
I ran out of my usual eyeliner so I ran by the store on my way to work to pick one up real quick and it actually surprised me it doesn't run and smear and it's a nice dark black not gray like I expected, I now keep one on hand for makeup emergencies!
Hailey W.
Clarkston, MI
Review for: N.Y.C. 923A more...
I've gotta say, NYC has really stepped up their game since back in the day when I first started wearing makeup. I've avoided the brand for a long time due to bad memories, especially of the eyeliner pencil.

I started hearing good things about the brand when I started browsing makeup groups on Reddit and Facebook earlier this year and I figured it couldn't hurt to check them out again and bought the eyeliner pencil in taupe and a couple of lipstick shades.

I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality, especially .considering the price point doesn't seem like it's changed at all since 10 years ago. Right now I only have the taupe pencil that I use on my waterline. I absolutely love it, and I'll definitely be trying out more colors and other NYC products in the very near future.
alexis m.
It worked really well I would recommend this product to all of my friends. Also great for an gift to a special friend. I have no complaints on this product at all
Liz J.
Review for: Brow And #921A Jet Black more...
This is a good basic eye pencil. I don't always wear eyeliner, but when I do this is my go to because it is a great price.It does get the job done. It is definitely not the best eyeliner, and if I were to be using eye liner for a special occasion, I would likely splurge on something nicer. The brand is a good basic makeup line, but all in all there is a lot of room for improvement. It doesn't have any of the thrills and appeal that many other brands have. But when I know I need the basics, it is always right there in a pinch, and I can work with it.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
Not a fan at all. I used to buy these pretty frequently, before I knew that there were better products out there. For some reason, these just don't work for my skin. They drag like nobody's business and don't last very long at all. I can't seem to get a straight line for my life. Since switching to Ulta brand automatic pencil liner and Kat Von D Ink'd Liquid liner, I haven't had ANY of those problems at all. These liners belong in the trash, as far as I am concerned.
Yomayra C.
Providence , Ri
How good is this product??
Cherry M.
Golden Valley, MN
What, how is the best way to do you eyebrows? What's the best products to get the best eyebrows?
Robin C.
N Hollywood, CA
I hate the eye liners that hurt when you put them on your lower lashes. Does this one go on dark or light? I also hate when trying to put it on and it tugs. Does this one glide smooth or tug at your eyes?
Daisy C.
WONDERING IF THIS A GOOD EYELINER ?
Brittany R.
Does this eye liner pencil apply correctly ?