BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

N.Y.C. New York Color Classic Brow & Liner Pencils allow you to line eyes and fill in brows. Perfect, salon quality eyebrow shaping with a natural, non-waxy finish. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "N.Y.C. New York is my goto jet black liner pencil! N.Y.C. never let's you down! " in 78 reviews
  • "It is very affordable and does not need to be sharpened for every use unless you like to line your eyes with a pencil liner." in 2 reviews
  • "It has such a rich black color and it is one of the best eyeliners out there for the price." in 1 review
  • "You have to sharpen it every single time to get it sharp." in 1 review
  • "Totally love this eye liner it's cheap but sometimes when I sharpen it always have an empty on the bottom. " in 1 review
Sarah M.
Review for: Brow And #921A Jet Black more...
The store I went to stopped carrying the NYC glitter eyeliner pencil I liked so I bought this instead. This is an amazing pencil. It’s so black, it never smudges or transfers. It’s so affordable too. I don’t know if they make this anymore, but this is the best pencil liner I have tried from the drugstore!
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
Review for: Brow And #921A Jet Black more...
This is still the cheapest eyeliner pencil and still is one of the best for good color. From a person that uses other higher brand eyeliners, I never have a problem going back to NYC eyeliner. The color is black rich and easy to apply to the waterline of the eye. PErfect for what I need at a great price.
AnnaMaria F.
These are pretty good. I love how the liner stays on all day on eyelids. Nyc is an affordable brand for people on a budget. Also, the color goes on smoothly. Can be worn alone or over eye shadow.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
Review for: Other more...
For a buck a pop these can't be beat. Very dark black and sharpens well without breaking. It is an old school hard liner but if you run it across your hand a little it'll warm it up enough that it goes on smooth. Or if you're like me, warm it with a lighter, just be sure to make sure it's cool before applying.
Amanda D.
Louisville
I have You've got the power. I like the black on this pencil. Its creamy and you don't have to keep building the color to get it black. The blue is a nice compliment on the bottom waterlines for blue eyes. It made my blue eyes pop and look bigger. I like that I can sharpen to my preferred length and affordable.
Pamela R.
Craigsville
I use this product often. Its affordable and long lasting. I love not having to pay a large price for such a great product. Reapplying through out the day is a must!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I've had this liner for a really long time, I think that's because it's pretty awful, it's so hard, it actually kind of hurts my hand if I try and swatch it, so I can't really use it on my eye's, I don't recommend this liner at all
Victoria M.
Lewiston, ME
Review for: Other more...
Super hard to apply. Had to apply it several times to have any kind of color show. Tried several colors and each time had the same results. If I hadn’t gotten them on sale I would have returned them.
Ivan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Other more...
These pencils can be used for an array of tasks on the face and body depending on the color you get. They can be used as a plain old eyeliner, an eyeshadow base, an eyebrow pencil, a sketching pencil for face paint/designs, contour/highlight, and lipliner. As you can tell, for the price that they are, it would be a good investment to get yourself a set and be ready for any makeup task that can be thrown at you.
Chris W.
Conneaut
This eyeline is probably about a dollar if you are looking for cheap and easy to use and you dont have to melt it to get it to work this is your answer. I use this kind when my usual brand is out of stock. I would but it again ofcourse and recomend it to anyone who is a budget spender/ shopper like me
Yomayra C.
Providence , Ri
How good is this product??
Cherry M.
Golden Valley, MN
What, how is the best way to do you eyebrows? What's the best products to get the best eyebrows?
Robin C.
N Hollywood, CA
I hate the eye liners that hurt when you put them on your lower lashes. Does this one go on dark or light? I also hate when trying to put it on and it tugs. Does this one glide smooth or tug at your eyes?
Daisy C.
WONDERING IF THIS A GOOD EYELINER ?
Brittany R.
Does this eye liner pencil apply correctly ?