N.Y.C. New York Color Eye Liner Pencil uploaded by Megan  A.N.Y.C. New York Color Eye Liner Pencil uploaded by Tara P.N.Y.C. New York Color Eye Liner Pencil uploaded by Kathy Holly L.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

N.Y.C. New York Color Classic Brow & Liner Pencils allow you to line eyes and fill in brows. Perfect, salon quality eyebrow shaping with a natural, non-waxy finish. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It is very affordable and does not need to be sharpened for every use unless you like to line your eyes with a pencil liner." in 2 reviews
  • "You have to sharpen it every single time to get it sharp." in 1 review
  • "It has such a rich black color and it is one of the best eyeliners out there for the price." in 1 review
  • "Totally love this eye liner it's cheap but sometimes when I sharpen it always have an empty on the bottom. " in 1 review
Liz J.
Liz J.
Review for: Brow And #921A Jet Black
This is a good basic eye pencil. I don't always wear eyeliner, but when I do this is my go to because it is a great price.It does get the job done. It is definitely not the best eyeliner, and if I were to be using eye liner for a special occasion, I would likely splurge on something nicer. The brand is a good basic makeup line, but all in all there is a lot of room for improvement. It doesn't have any of the thrills and appeal that many other brands have. But when I know I need the basics, it is always right there in a pinch, and I can work with it.
Kristine O.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
Not a fan at all. I used to buy these pretty frequently, before I knew that there were better products out there. For some reason, these just don't work for my skin. They drag like nobody's business and don't last very long at all. I can't seem to get a straight line for my life. Since switching to Ulta brand automatic pencil liner and Kat Von D Ink'd Liquid liner, I haven't had ANY of those problems at all. These liners belong in the trash, as far as I am concerned.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Bremerton
I keep a couple of these eyeliners around as backup. They're not that precise and you have to go over the line a few times for it to show up as black and not grey. It's under a dollar though so you can't really complain about it. For the price, it gets the job done. Definitely not worthy of primary eyeliner. More useful as the backup if you run out of your favorite or to just play around with when you don't want to use up your more expensive eyeliner.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Review for: Brow And #921A Jet Black
This pencil can be good for lining your waterline, but is extremely difficult to move. The pencil just seems to stay in one place on my face and it was impossible to get a smooth line. I would not recommend this pencil, the only reason I give it 2 stars is to line the waterline because it stays in place there, but does smudge on the eyelid.
Love this! It works just as well as the Estee Lauder kind that I used for years. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. It does not smudge and removes easily at night with Pond's cold cream. I have several of them and keep them in every bag of mine. Since they're cheap, I can buy all the colors but my favorite is black.
Aubrey Y.
Aubrey Y.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: Duet Mockingbird 880A
N.Y.C. New York Color Eyeliner Duet eyeliner is amazing, I use it as a regular eyeliner and also get a brown eyeliner for my eyebrows and you would never know that my eyebrows are filled in with eyeliner. This eyeliner last all day so, you don't have to keep reapplying your makeup and it's worth every penny.
paige M.
paige M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Review for: N.Y.C. 923A
It's pretty much your standard eyeliner. I don't frequently wear makeup, maybe two or three times a week to work or out one night on the weekend. This gets the job done and goes on smoothly but I recommend a setting spray if you want to make sure it stays in place, otherwise you may have some smudging.
Beleny R.
Beleny R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: N.Y.C. 923A
I personally buy this if I can't make it to Sephora to get my eyeliner. This product isn't the best. It definitely a better applicator. I don't often use it because it's not so great once you have it on. I won't buy it because I love it but more because I need an eyeliner for the moment.
Nastasya P.
Nastasya P.
Review for: Brow And #921A Jet Black
I use this eyeliner because it is affordable. I am not the best at makeup, but this product is dark enough to be done applying after one swipe. It is easy to apply however sharpening it is a mess. I buy this product from Target and would recommend if someone needed a cheap alternative.
Deanna Y.
Deanna Y.
Newington, CT
This eye liner is great for being so inexpensive. The liner is dark, easy to apply, and you don't need to resharpen it Every single time you use it! However, you will have to reapply after about 4 - 5 hours of wear but you do get a little better than what you paid for.
Yomayra C.
Yomayra C.
Providence , Ri
How good is this product??
Cherry M.
Cherry M.
Golden Valley, MN
What, how is the best way to do you eyebrows? What's the best products to get the best eyebrows?
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
WONDERING IF THIS A GOOD EYELINER ?
Robin C.
Robin C.
N Hollywood, CA
I hate the eye liners that hurt when you put them on your lower lashes. Does this one go on dark or light? I also hate when trying to put it on and it tugs. Does this one glide smooth or tug at your eyes?
Gabriela W.
Gabriela W.
Columbia, MO
Es bueno este lapiz no se riega?