BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Get high-intensity lip color that lasts with improved NYC New York Color Expert Last Satin Matte Lip Color! You'll find five matte shades all in color-matched components for an easy shopping experience. The moisturizing, creamy and rich formula, with... see more...

NYC New York Color Expert Last Satin Matte Lip Color, 0.11 fl oz
  • "So creamy and buttery. 😍😍😍😍 Honestly it's amazing for the price I would recommend this to everyone" in 8 reviews
  • "I bought this lipstick a while back because the color was fascinating. Its super easy to apply. As a matte product, I thought it was going to be harder to apply. It was better than I expected and matched any look. I still use it. Its very long lasting. I would recommend it to anyone!" in 4 reviews
Ashley H.
When I was younger they sold these at my local Walmart and it was great because at the time I was either not working yet or part time starting to pay Bill's and these were $1. So I could start experimenting with makeup and what not and not feel guilty about doing so.I loved them I have like every color and the formula is great non drying good color payoff and now I found them at the dollar store and buy them for me and my nieces makeup kit and its great. You really cannot go wrong with this brand
Jamie A.
Jessup
Review for: NYC New York Color Expert Last Satin Matte Lip Color, 0.11 fl oz more...
I really like these lipsticks. They have a nice color selection and they work as well as some as the pricier products. Lipstick is probably my least purchased product, and I definitely wear it the least out of all my makeup, so a quality product that I don’t spend to much on is great. Stays in place well and lasts until I take it off
Laura L.
Dallas
Review for: NYC New York Color Expert Last Satin Matte Lip Color, 0.11 fl oz, NYC New York Color Expert Last Satin Matte Lip Color, 0.11 fl oz, Other more...
I have the whole collection of these and as this is an older brand these lipsticks do not disappoint as I’m using these on a daily basis. I use some of my favorite colors in the line but I love the whole collection from nudes, Berry’s, reds, pinks. These pull off great pigmentation and so smooth and last awhile too. These are underrated which are my absolute favorite
Jay 💖.
I liked the packaging and how smooth the lipstick went on. I found it to be more of a satin finish as opposed to the matte finish it claims,but that didn't really bug me. It did sometimes get a little patchy,but it wasn't often enough to be a huge problem. I give it a 6.3/10 score. Maybe would recommend.
Cheyenne N.
hot springs
I love the fact that this lip product is so cheap. I can buy several colors and try them out without feeling guilty that I hate a color. I am sad that our local store stopped selling this brand. The oldest brand of lipstick I’ve used and it has kept its quality all these years.
Patrice J.
Fort Valley, GA
I love a good red matte lipstick. NYX has a great selection for such a good , affordable price. It lasted me most of the day with minimal reapplication. I bought mine at a local Walgreens when I realized I left my lipstick at home. NYX saved the day!
Samantha M.
Windermere
This lipstick is inexpensive and has a variety of color options. The color is nice and the lipstick is smooth. It doesn’t stay incredibly well, but for the price point that isn’t a huge drawback. Overall it’s a nice product with good color.
Allison B.
USA
I bought this product about a month ago and I've used it about 4 times and every time I've worn out i got Compliments and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for a light look color that you can wear for a long time.
This is a really good product it stays on for pretty long, you may have to add a few coats on once in awhile, but it’s pretty good! There’s two issues which are it comes off when you drink or eat something, and the color is like a hot pink. Overall a really good product though.
Sima A.
KCMO
This is a pretty good deal for being able to get this for so cheap at the drugstore. I don’t spend a lot of money on lip products because I tend to lose them and miss placed the products easily. This one is great for those who are on a tight budget like me.