Add a Photo

By NYC NEW YORK COLOR
#1783 in Lipstick
Get high-intensity lip color that lasts with improved NYC New York Color Expert Last Satin Matte Lip Color! You'll find five matte shades all in color-matched components for an easy shopping experience. The moisturizing, creamy and rich formula, with...
Photo (1)
Braelynn H.
Braelynn H.
West Jordan

I love this lipstick. It allows me to be able to eat without having to reapply it. I love the boldness of the color. It makes my lips pop. This is my go to lipstick. I would definitely recommend this lipstick.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Toledo, OH

Good quality lip stick. The reds aren't usually true to color for me but this one wasn't so bad. Doesn't last as long as it claims.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Dryden, VA

This lip color is bold and goes on smoothly. No smudging and lasted for hours. I would recommend this to anyone.
Annalisa H.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV

Definitely does not last. Lovely color payout and great price however its lacking in staying power.
Isabel H.
Isabel H.
Miami

Excelente producto tiene un acabado mate y larga duración, tiene una buena sensación en los labios

Join Now