NYC New York Color Expert Last Satin Matte Lip Color, 0.11 fl oz uploaded by Crystal B.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Get high-intensity lip color that lasts with improved NYC New York Color Expert Last Satin Matte Lip Color! You'll find five matte shades all in color-matched components for an easy shopping experience. The moisturizing, creamy and rich formula, with... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kaitlyn M.
TOLEDO, OH
Good quality lip stick. The reds aren't usually true to color for me but this one wasn't so bad. Doesn't last as long as it claims.
Li C.
Review for: NYC New York Color Expert Last Satin Matte Lip Color, 0.11 fl oz
This is a good, basic lipstick for trying out new or bold colors or for beginners. I like it because I don't tend to use makeup much, and throwing out a $2 expired tube is much less painful than a $10 or $15 one.

I have this lipstick in the shades Smooth Beige and Creamy Mauve. Both are comfortable to wear, easy to apply, and last about as long as any other standard lipstick I've ever purchased.
member-803ff
Review for: NYC New York Color Expert Last Satin Matte Lip Color, 0.11 fl oz
This is my every day wear lipstick. I have it in about 3 different shades. I use them on a daily basis interchanging the colors depending on my mood. Overall, great product however does dry the lips out a bit. By the end of the day it can look like it's a different color compare to what it was when you first put it on
Abdelisse F.
Moseley, VA
Review for: Other
This are great specially for the price!! I put a little oil before applying this lipstick (I use the oil before I start my makeup so by the time I'm doing my lips they have absorbed the oil) and it works great. I do this because they can be a little drying but nothing crazy. Great pigmentation and outstanding colors!! Love it
Aeryka F.
San Antonio
Review for: Other
I bought this lipstick a while back because the color was fascinating. Its super easy to apply. As a matte product, I thought it was going to be harder to apply. It was better than I expected and matched any look. I still use it. Its very long lasting. I would recommend it to anyone!
Braelynn H.
West Jordan, UT
I love this lipstick. It allows me to be able to eat without having to reapply it. I love the boldness of the color. It makes my lips pop. This is my go to lipstick. I would definitely recommend this lipstick.
Ciera B.
Review for: Other
For the price you can not beat this lipstick. I bought the darkest matte shade available for a good fall look. Have a moisturizer on hand because this is a dry formula. Also recommend applying with a brush
Emily B.
Review for: NYC New York Color Expert Last Satin Matte Lip Color, 0.11 fl oz
I absolutely love this. It is a creamy texture that is very easy to apply it is a great value that will last almost all day. It is very easy to apply. I would highly recommend it. Would definitely buy this product again.
Mafe P.
El color rojo siempre lo debemos usar con cautela, es un color muy llamativo. A la hora de realizarte un maquillaje toma la precauciĆ³n de escoger colores claros para los ojos. Este rojo de NYC me encanta
Amy E.
Chelsea, OK
Love love love love NYC lipstick n lip gloss! It's cheap n still does what it's supposed tošŸ’‹ especially the matte finish