BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC New York Color Expert Last Nail Polish:Deep, rich color for maximum dramaPrecision brush gives perfect resultsHas a high-shine finish that will dazzleInfused with strengthening mineralsDBP free, toluene free and free of added formaldehyde

Gender: Female

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.12 x 1.12 x 2.73 Inches

Has a high-shine finish that will dazzle; Infused with strengthening minerals; For a more beautiful you!; Quality you can trust from New York Color

Malissa A.
Glendora
Love the color choices with this brand however it takes a while to dry and seems to stay tacky for a long@time .
Hailey M.
Parkland, FL
Favorite nail polish that’s nude. Looks just like my nails and super chill and relaxed for people who don’t wanna show
I got this nail polish as a gift and I definetly like it. It's not the first time when I use this, because I like it so much. It easy to use and apply for nails. The colour was like I expected, like in the picture. I would absolutely buy it again and recommend it to others.
Samar A.
This color is so amazing πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜±πŸ‘ŒπŸ» I loved it but at first time I was like NA this will not suits me but then after I applied it I was like Wow 😲 It’s really wonderful. I’m planning to get all the colors πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’
Carol v.
London
Helloooo! it's excellent product, I am very happy because it really helps me a lot, thank you very much ... it's perfect for whatever occasion
Simran Kaur K.
india
its stylish i bought it to gift my mom on her birthday she totally liked it amzinggggg product love it so muchh
Anna Cristina M.
77024682
This product is simply wonderful !!! Great!!. I used it and loved it. I recommend this product!!

Walmart