BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Be the star in your own performance with an intense matte look! With the comfort of a gloss and the color impact of a matte lipstick, the NYC New York Color Expert Last Matte Lip Lacquer offers you the most glamourous look ever! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Very long lasting!!! By far my fave drug store lippie. It last all day and the pigmentation is amazing ! Very large color range . NYC did an amaze job when creating this product. " in 3 reviews
Krystalynn P.
Lubbock, TX
Absolutely loved this color!!! I have never tried this brand before I received my ipsy glam bag for April. I love that this brand lasts all day. I don't know where you would find this product but I would definitely recommend.
Alexandra N.
Hudson
Review for: Noho Matte Nude more...
This product is absolutely amazing. It goes on smoothly and doesn’t dry out fast. Some matte products I’ve purchased tend to crack early on but luckily this one does not. I would definitely purchase this again.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Review for: Noho Matte Nude more...
I love the shades.. some are better than others. The reds tend to leave a harsh line on your inner lip, the rest are fine! The packaging is decent- you get more product than you think.
Jennifer H.
Round Rock, TX
Love this lip product that goes on easy I love the color that I have NYC has a storefront in the domain in Austin that is fantastic to be able to go in and sample them cosmetics and speak to a makeup experts but not have to pay a fortune for the product is absolutely fantastic! I am a new convert to these cosmetics!
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Noho Matte Nude more...
These are ok for the price. They aren't the best but you can't beat the price. I would recommend for younger girls that are just trying out lipgloss & very natural looking. I wouldn't recommend for any makeup lovers I would rather buy the nyx butter lip glosses. Those are still cheap.
Jodie B.
Such a rich color! I got this is Bowery matte berry and the color is gorgeous. It drys a bit sticky at first but I just use a light chaps tick over it to make it moisturizing and smooth but still matte.
Annie F.
Rohnert Park, CA
Review for: Bowery Matte Berry, Noho Matte Nude more...
So for these matte lipsticks only being like $7 they are wonderful. I have used some petty expensive lipsticks and these can somewhat hold their own. They do wear off after a few hours in a funky way, but they are a bargain so what do you expect? Can't get perfection for $7.
Cerissa W.
Bozeman, MT
Review for: Riverdale Matte Red more...
I can't get enough of this stuff! My 16 year old daughter turned me on to this. She's the beauty expert on the family. The coverage lasts hours. Remember to put on one lip at a time and do not Ron your lips together like lipstick!
Josie Q.
Goldendale,wa
This is a pretty good long lasting lip I love the color and it's easy to use and apply it's really cute and good for a nice every day look. They could probably improve a little bit but for the price it's amazing
lindsay r.
Clemmons, NC
Review for: Riverdale Matte Red more...
i used this shade for a friends prom a few years ago and it lasted all night and stayed put. she really liked it too and it wasn't streaky. nicely pigmented and overall not drying! i do wish they had more shades