BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

The NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer is a deep and covering lipstick color as easy to swipe on as a gloss. Rich lip color and with ightweight texture, this lightweight lacquer has high impact color & coverage. Comfortable, and does not dry out lips! Available in 12 shades.

• Hello! I have been looking for affordable lipstick that s...1 Answers
  • Are they matte? Is the pigment good? 1 Answers
  • So is this like a matte liquid lipstick or is it just a t...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love these lippies! Feels great on lips. Very affordable. Very pretty colors. will recommend and buy again and try other colors. Good and long lasting." in 23 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is awesome it's don't leave your lips sticky like other lip gloss does. I love the shiny look it leaves on my lips. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received this lip lacquer for review purposes and i try it for a few times i like the texture is not sticky is really smooth and light, the only bad thing is that you have to wear some kind of lip liner cause it tends to move out of he lips ,i have it in the color rockaway rubi is a really pretty red but it is not a good color for me i would buy another one like a nude color." in 2 reviews
  • "Rich lip color and with ightweight texture, this lightweight lacquer has high impact color & coverage." in 1 review
  • "Nice color lightweight long lasting wear affordable and you can find it almost anywhere my favorite color is the coral pink" in 1 review
kenia p.
Los Angeles, CA
This lip product has a creamy texture. smells great and the color lasts pretty long in your lips. this lip gloss was very pigmented. i give it a go if you're are looking for a lip gloss with good pigmentation.
naira s.
Duluth, GA
I like the bright color The NYC New gloss Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer is a deep and covering lipstick color as easy to swipe on as a gloss. Rich lip color and with ightweight texture, this lightweight lacquer has high impact color & coverage. Comfortable, and does not dry out lips!
Elizabeth J.
Franklin Sq, NY
Love this colors on my Indian skin tone. One of my favorite most valuable product for this summer. All the colors looks beautiful on my lips. It's very light and long lasting on my lips. And it's affordable.
Sandy T.
I'm really loving this lip lacquer. The color it dries down to gave me a nice satin finish- not too sticky, and not too matte! Though its not kiss or food proof, I still look forward to getting more colors
Isabella O.
Buena Park, CA
I got the red one in my influenster voxbox and I love it! The color payoff is great, it's pretty easy to apply, lasts a long time, and smells great. I've already gone out and purchased another two colors.
Samantha M.
I received this product for review purposes and I got the color red and liked it a lot! With my skin tone it made my lips pop out! The con to it is that it does wear off quickly, but that is about it!
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great deal price wise and a beautiful color! The red color is a true red color and been rocking it during the holidays! I highly recommend and it lasts compared to other red lipsticks.
Tara T.
London, KY
I bought this yesterday in a mauve color and love it! It could last a little longer is why I'm giving it the 4 star rating. It is a good product through and I'll definitely be buying again for the quality and price.
Jayda S.
These are amazing! The color payoff with these are just fantastic. My favorite colors are Central Park Passion, Madison Square Mauve, and Turtle Bay Toffee these are amazing colors.
Karleigh S.
Saegertown
The pigment would not stay on your lip and it took off particles of the skin on my lip on the but then again it was a cheap product bright side it smelled good and was a gorgeous color
Breanna L.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Does it look cheap?
So is this like a matte liquid lipstick or is it just a thick gloss? Also how long does it last because I tend to have trouble with how long my lipstick stays on, especially at the drugstore.
Mackenzie B.
Hey guys!!! So I've been watching a lot of "$20 make-up challenge" videos and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for a full face make-up under $20!! Thanks!
Michelle H.
Fpo, Ap
What's your favorite shade of these lippies?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
How long does it last? does it stain?