BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

The NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer is a deep and covering lipstick color as easy to swipe on as a gloss. Rich lip color and with ightweight texture, this lightweight lacquer has high impact color & coverage. Comfortable, and does not dry out lips! Available in 12 shades.

• Hello! I have been looking for affordable lipstick that s...1 Answers
  • Are they matte? Is the pigment good? 1 Answers
  • So is this like a matte liquid lipstick or is it just a t...4 Answers
NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer
  • "I love these lippies! Feels great on lips. Very affordable. Very pretty colors. will recommend and buy again and try other colors. Good and long lasting." in 23 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is awesome it's don't leave your lips sticky like other lip gloss does. I love the shiny look it leaves on my lips. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received this lip lacquer for review purposes and i try it for a few times i like the texture is not sticky is really smooth and light, the only bad thing is that you have to wear some kind of lip liner cause it tends to move out of he lips ,i have it in the color rockaway rubi is a really pretty red but it is not a good color for me i would buy another one like a nude color." in 2 reviews
  • "Rich lip color and with ightweight texture, this lightweight lacquer has high impact color & coverage." in 1 review
  • "Nice color lightweight long lasting wear affordable and you can find it almost anywhere my favorite color is the coral pink" in 1 review
Mariah G.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this lipstick! It stays on for a long time and makes you're lips shiny. It's not too sticky and you don't have to apply a lot of it to make your lips pop. It's great for a night out or even just going out on a date. My favorite color I have is the red one. It defines your lips and makes them look so beautiful. I recommend this product to all my friends. An some have even bought it!! I always have this product now and now I have it in almost every color!!! :)
Jennifer N.
San Diego, CA
I love the rich color of these. They are also reasonably priced. This lip lacquer goes on smooth for a great finish. I would give it 5 stars if I'd stayed in longer. Otherwise one of my favorites.
Enoelia E.
Review for: Tribeca Mocha more...
I love this product , specially this lip color.
I bought it to try it for the first time and like it a lot .
Now I'm ready to try different colors and I'm absolutely sure I'm going to love it.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I think these are ok. For a drug store brand lip product the colors are nice and opaque (darker shades), and the price point is nice. The lighter/nude shades I wouldn't really recommend unless you plan to layer them over another lip product or liner because they will settle into those fine lip lines as most milky shades tend to do. They have a nice non sticky feel to them which makes for comfortable wear however the wear time on these isn't super long. All in all I say for pigmentation and price point these are good
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I like this lipstick so much and the color is divine. Stays on quite well and easy to apply. I found it at Walmart, and when I went back to purchase another stick of it, I couldn't find it anywhere.
Cassandra R.
Nashville
Always in my bag! My go to in every day color! I wish it would last longer definitely not the most durable lip gloss that Ive found but it works and a plus its super budget friendly
Belle A.
I bought this lip gloss a few days ago since I was going on a trip and had none. I bought the bare brooklyn color since it's a light color. First of all, I loved the color. Very light shade yet still intense shine. I really liked how it felt on my lips. It has a sweet scent to it for me but not strong and I do like that it has a sweet scent rather than the chemical scent a lot of lip sticks and glosses have. The only thing that I did not like much is how sticky it is after it is applied. When I rub my lips together or smack, it feels sticky and feels like some of the gloss came off. Other than that, it is a nice gloss and I would still use it. The applicator is nice and soft.
Desaree M.
This product works amazing. I love that it isn't super expensive and has many different colors to choose from. It isn't hard to get off either and doesn't smell.
Jamie W.
Manistee, MI
I was scared of red but I got this in Riverdale Matte Red and I think it looks pretty decent. I like that this product is smooth. it is not sticky either. I do not like that it wears off fast though. With expert last in the name I expected it to last longer than an hour. it also left my lips feeling a bit dry.
Ayla W.
Review for: Lincoln Square Love Affair more...
This is color made my skin look so good! It met all of my expectations and stayed on all night! I put it on before I left the house and boom, done! The value was reasonable but I would definitely buy it again!
Breanna L.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Does it look cheap?
So is this like a matte liquid lipstick or is it just a thick gloss? Also how long does it last because I tend to have trouble with how long my lipstick stays on, especially at the drugstore.
Mackenzie B.
Hey guys!!! So I've been watching a lot of "$20 make-up challenge" videos and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for a full face make-up under $20!! Thanks!
Michelle H.
Fpo, Ap
What's your favorite shade of these lippies?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
How long does it last? does it stain?