BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

The NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer is a deep and covering lipstick color as easy to swipe on as a gloss. Rich lip color and with ightweight texture, this lightweight lacquer has high impact color & coverage. Comfortable, and does not dry out lips! Available in 12 shades.

• Hello! I have been looking for affordable lipstick that s...1 Answers
  • Are they matte? Is the pigment good? 1 Answers
  • So is this like a matte liquid lipstick or is it just a t...4 Answers
NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer
  • "I love these lippies! Feels great on lips. Very affordable. Very pretty colors. will recommend and buy again and try other colors. Good and long lasting." in 23 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is awesome it's don't leave your lips sticky like other lip gloss does. I love the shiny look it leaves on my lips. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received this lip lacquer for review purposes and i try it for a few times i like the texture is not sticky is really smooth and light, the only bad thing is that you have to wear some kind of lip liner cause it tends to move out of he lips ,i have it in the color rockaway rubi is a really pretty red but it is not a good color for me i would buy another one like a nude color." in 2 reviews
  • "Rich lip color and with ightweight texture, this lightweight lacquer has high impact color & coverage." in 1 review
  • "Nice color lightweight long lasting wear affordable and you can find it almost anywhere my favorite color is the coral pink" in 1 review
Katerine A.

"Me encanta este producto. Me gusta la Las tonalidades de color que no son tan BRILLANTE Y lo mejor es que brillos de labios √öLTIMO mucho m√°s larga del L√ĀPIZ Y hay SMUDGE libre tambi√©n. Me encanta lo que hace que su labios se vean m√°s peque√Īos, lo har√≠a recomendar√≠a a mis amigos, que tambi√©n es perfecta para un regalo cumplea√Īos tambi√©n ".
Brenda M.
greenwich, CT
The texture of the Gloss is very liquid and shiny, and even though the content is pink, at the time of application it is very transparent. The scent is very soft and delicate, and the texture on the lips is very "sweet". Maybe someone who does not like the wet effect does not like it so much, but my tip is: use it with a little smack that the result is perfect..
Blendina A.
Wow these last all day long!!! I've been using these for awhile now and I love them! Good value as well for the good quality. I will buy this product again it's worth it for sure!!!! 100% soo good!!!!
Iqra i.
dubai
Review for: Turtle Bay Toffee, Tribeca Mocha, Chelsea Cherry Blossoms, Riverside Romance, FiDi Fuchisia, Lincoln Square Love Affair, Bare Brooklyn, Madison Square Mauve more...
This lip gloss is super amazing. It turns into matt and it is long lasting. This product is super smooth and it is soft. It is super easy to apply and doesn't get spoilt or removed when eating something. It is the best lipgloss I've used.
Brunna O.
S√£o Paulo
Ganhei o vermelho da minha tia que mora nos Estados Unidos, adorei a cor, fixação e a aparência nos lábios, mas tive alguns contratempos ao ter que limpar na hora da aplicação
Kiara O.
Review for: Riverside Romance more...
Smells amazing, good for dry lips. A nice colour. Not matte! A good brush and makes it easy to apply. It looks nice which made me want to buy it. Although I've only bought it once I really like it and would buy again
Joy I.
Greater Manchester
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I LIKE THE COLOUR SHADES THAT AREN'T SO GLOSSY AND THE BEST THING IS THAT LIP GLOSSES LAST MUCH MORE LONGER THAN LIPSTICK AND THERE ARE SMUDGE FREE TOO. I LOVE HOW IT MAKES YOUR LIPS LOOK SMALLER, I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO MY FRIENDS, ALSO IT IS PERFECT FOR A BIRTHDAY GIFT TOO.
Ashley F.
Detroit, MI
I'm okay with this product. I bought a nude one and I love the colour. However it seems to be extremely sticky and it wears off incredibly fast. But for the price it's not a to terrible lip gloss!
jackeline p.
WOODBRIDGe, Va
I recently tried one of the red colors. thanks to influenster for sending me this product in my fresca kit to try in exchange for my honest review. I have to say the color was unfortunately not for me. however i liked that it was a long lasting color for the whole day. i would definitely use it in another shade. thanks influenster for sending me this to try!
Brenda C.
Toronto Canada, Toronto
Love this lip lacquer . My favourite one has to be the red one . I use it for my everyday look . It's affordable , it's my first time user and would definetly purchase it again . I bought it at shoppers drugmart .and would definetly buy it again
Breanna L.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Does it look cheap?
So is this like a matte liquid lipstick or is it just a thick gloss? Also how long does it last because I tend to have trouble with how long my lipstick stays on, especially at the drugstore.
Mackenzie B.
Hey guys!!! So I've been watching a lot of "$20 make-up challenge" videos and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for a full face make-up under $20!! Thanks!
Michelle H.
Fpo, Ap
What's your favorite shade of these lippies?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
How long does it last? does it stain?