BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

The NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer is a deep and covering lipstick color as easy to swipe on as a gloss. Rich lip color and with ightweight texture, this lightweight lacquer has high impact color & coverage. Comfortable, and does not dry out lips! Available in 12 shades.

• Hello! I have been looking for affordable lipstick that s...1 Answers
  • Are they matte? Is the pigment good? 1 Answers
  • So is this like a matte liquid lipstick or is it just a t...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love these lippies! Feels great on lips. Very affordable. Very pretty colors. will recommend and buy again and try other colors. Good and long lasting." in 23 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is awesome it's don't leave your lips sticky like other lip gloss does. I love the shiny look it leaves on my lips. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received this lip lacquer for review purposes and i try it for a few times i like the texture is not sticky is really smooth and light, the only bad thing is that you have to wear some kind of lip liner cause it tends to move out of he lips ,i have it in the color rockaway rubi is a really pretty red but it is not a good color for me i would buy another one like a nude color." in 2 reviews
  • "Rich lip color and with ightweight texture, this lightweight lacquer has high impact color & coverage." in 1 review
  • "Nice color lightweight long lasting wear affordable and you can find it almost anywhere my favorite color is the coral pink" in 1 review
Y P.
This product was awesome!! Very nice pigmentation for a low price! What more could you want
Lauren M.
Kennett Sq, PA
These color sticks are long-lasting and so smooth to apply! I’d recommend to any and all.
Carolyna G.
Good product soft pigminted not sticky at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!stays on great last a long time
Daniela E.
Flower Mound, TX
I like different of lipstick and different colors I love it lipstick recommend 100%. ,
Ashley R.
Salem, OR
Love love love this
I love the price and how much coverage I get and how long it lasts
Kurlyiah J.
Lafayette La
I need this like really. Because I have stuff to match all of this for my clothes .
Samantha J.
Toronto , ON
Review for: Tribeca Mocha more...
I love my NYC products and this was no exception. I used it as a layering tool for my very own lip production :) Smooth and layers well. Also, the NYC brand is super cost effective ( great for the budget)!
Tamara V.
Espa√Īa
DESCRIPTION

Time for a Color Shock Therapy !

Girls, this is NEW YORK CITY! It’s time to inject a color that lasts into your city life! Just like a cab speeding up 5th Avenue, with New York Color’s Expert Last lipstick, your look goes from 0 to 60 in seconds. Your lips instantly show your style to the outside world and they’ll stay this way for up to 6 beautiful hours.

I need absolutely all of these colors, the pigmentation must be incredible and the packaging has very good presentation, I have used this lipstick only once but of a very subtle color and I liked it a lot, I want to try more powerful colors and give an opinion about its quality
Katerine A.

"Me encanta este producto. Me gusta la Las tonalidades de color que no son tan BRILLANTE Y lo mejor es que brillos de labios √öLTIMO mucho m√°s larga del L√ĀPIZ Y hay SMUDGE libre tambi√©n. Me encanta lo que hace que su labios se vean m√°s peque√Īos, lo har√≠a recomendar√≠a a mis amigos, que tambi√©n es perfecta para un regalo cumplea√Īos tambi√©n ".
Breanna L.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Does it look cheap?
So is this like a matte liquid lipstick or is it just a thick gloss? Also how long does it last because I tend to have trouble with how long my lipstick stays on, especially at the drugstore.
Mackenzie B.
Hey guys!!! So I've been watching a lot of "$20 make-up challenge" videos and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for a full face make-up under $20!! Thanks!
Michelle H.
Fpo, Ap
What's your favorite shade of these lippies?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
How long does it last? does it stain?