BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

The NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer is a deep and covering lipstick color as easy to swipe on as a gloss. Rich lip color and with ightweight texture, this lightweight lacquer has high impact color & coverage. Comfortable, and does not dry out lips! Available in 12 shades.

• Hello! I have been looking for affordable lipstick that s...1 Answers
  • Are they matte? Is the pigment good? 1 Answers
  • So is this like a matte liquid lipstick or is it just a t...4 Answers
NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer
  • "I love these lippies! Feels great on lips. Very affordable. Very pretty colors. will recommend and buy again and try other colors. Good and long lasting." in 23 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is awesome it's don't leave your lips sticky like other lip gloss does. I love the shiny look it leaves on my lips. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received this lip lacquer for review purposes and i try it for a few times i like the texture is not sticky is really smooth and light, the only bad thing is that you have to wear some kind of lip liner cause it tends to move out of he lips ,i have it in the color rockaway rubi is a really pretty red but it is not a good color for me i would buy another one like a nude color." in 2 reviews
  • "Rich lip color and with ightweight texture, this lightweight lacquer has high impact color & coverage." in 1 review
  • "Nice color lightweight long lasting wear affordable and you can find it almost anywhere my favorite color is the coral pink" in 1 review
Moran B.
These are pretty good lip glosses. I like the color that I have and I also like how they look on the lips. Since they are a gloss, they don't stay on the lips for a long period of time but long enough to be an overall good product. They are also extremely affordable
Kelsie P.
Champaign , IL
Review for: Turtle Bay Toffee more...
It was very bold and gave the look I was going for! I wore this for a fundraiser gala and other nice occasions when I applied lacquer I wore it with bold and other high end product that it seemed to fit well with!
Aroa B.
Hurtsboro, AL
I love this product because it has such an incredibly intense color that it should be illegal! It offers beautiful color and high coverage in a light texture that will last all night. The cool shine can take you from day to night and give you the perfect finish that is right for you :)
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
This review is for the shade "chelsea blossoms" it is a creamy light orange color. I was hugely disappointed in this based on the good reviews. It had absolutely no pigmentation and went on patchy (did not cover my lips evenly). In the picture with my review I had to put on 3 coats to get it to cover. Bought for under $4 and returned it because it wasn't even worth that. It also wasn't very shiny, was very thin and transferred easily. At the price point Rimmel and wet n wild have way better quality products. Smell was fruity and a bit off putting. Least flattering color ever on my medium skin.
Alex V.
These dry down horribly sticky, at first they feel comfortable but if your lips touch eachother is transfers and clumps together, not cute. But they do have nice colors, I just wish the formula was different.
Kelsey S.
Review for: Other more...
This lip gloss is beautiful! It really does last all day. I don't buy many high brand lip glosses but I needed something that was bright red and that would last all day. And it does just the job! I would buy it again for sure!
Kate P.
Hanson
Review for: Bare Brooklyn more...
Felt great on my lips. No burning. Awesome color stay. The nudes are absolutely gorgeous! The packaging is easy to the eye. Product is very easy to use and maintain. Will recommend to friends!
Itza R.
This is a great product. I received it for reviewing purposes and absolutely love it!! I had been looking for a great vibrant red color to wear and I received the Rockaway Ruby which was perfect. It lasted for a great amount of time, I did have to retouch but it wasn't anything serious. It is not sticky which is great for my husband cause he hates the sticky ones when I kiss him. It smells amazing which is great a lot of time the lip gloss or lip stick I get tastes or smells kinda cosmetic and this one didn't. It was a great gloss and looked great, it did tend to spread outside the lips a bit so if you really want the perfect look I would use lip liner but it wasn't anything to bad. I wore it without lip liner because the spreading wasn't that noticeable. I definitely am going to stick to this color and brand, I have gotten so many complements on my lips when I wear it.
Karleigh S.
Saegertown
The pigment would not stay on your lip and it took off particles of the skin on my lip on the but then again it was a cheap product bright side it smelled good and was a gorgeous color
Amanda R.
I received this product for review purposes only. NYC Expert Last Lip Lacquer in Rockaway Ruby, is an excellent touch to a fun night out. The color is perfect, although I can only wear it on special occasions. This lip lacquer goes on so smooth. I also added lip liner to keep it from smudging outside of my lips. Overall a good product for the quality...goes on smooth, easy application, smells good (lol), and nice color.
Breanna L.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Does it look cheap?
So is this like a matte liquid lipstick or is it just a thick gloss? Also how long does it last because I tend to have trouble with how long my lipstick stays on, especially at the drugstore.
Mackenzie B.
Hey guys!!! So I've been watching a lot of "$20 make-up challenge" videos and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for a full face make-up under $20!! Thanks!
Michelle H.
Fpo, Ap
What's your favorite shade of these lippies?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
How long does it last? does it stain?