BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

The NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer is a deep and covering lipstick color as easy to swipe on as a gloss. Rich lip color and with ightweight texture, this lightweight lacquer has high impact color & coverage. Comfortable, and does not dry out lips! Available in 12 shades.

• Hello! I have been looking for affordable lipstick that s...1 Answers
  • Are they matte? Is the pigment good? 1 Answers
  • So is this like a matte liquid lipstick or is it just a t...4 Answers
NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer
  • "I love these lippies! Feels great on lips. Very affordable. Very pretty colors. will recommend and buy again and try other colors. Good and long lasting." in 23 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is awesome it's don't leave your lips sticky like other lip gloss does. I love the shiny look it leaves on my lips. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received this lip lacquer for review purposes and i try it for a few times i like the texture is not sticky is really smooth and light, the only bad thing is that you have to wear some kind of lip liner cause it tends to move out of he lips ,i have it in the color rockaway rubi is a really pretty red but it is not a good color for me i would buy another one like a nude color." in 2 reviews
  • "Rich lip color and with ightweight texture, this lightweight lacquer has high impact color & coverage." in 1 review
  • "Nice color lightweight long lasting wear affordable and you can find it almost anywhere my favorite color is the coral pink" in 1 review
Vanessa O.
Del Rio, TX
I received this porridge for review purposes. I received the shade Rockaway Ruby. It is a beautiful color and the formula is great. It is not sticky which I enjoy. The pigmentation is great. Overall I like this lip laquer and recommend it.
Christina  C.
Flint, MI
I love lip gloss but not bright colors. I only like the light pink colors and I received the red which I was not a fan of and would not use it. I did try it on and it was nice just hated the color.
Anna C.
Des Moines, IA
I love when I get free NYC products I love the feel and taste of this lip lacquer. The only thing that I did not like is that every time I get a free NYC lip anything it allways RED I wanna try different colors
yesenia s.
San Leandro, CA
I received this product to test on my fresca voxbox, i really like the color its just amazing, is not sticky at all but i am not into glossy lipsticks like this one.
Jessica P.
Dartmouth, MA
Review for: FiDi Fuchisia more...
very sticky, has a lot of transfer, and doesn't last very long.  it goes on easy and is a beautiful color though. i think it is only good for taking photos
Brittany R.
I’ve received a few of these from friends and I think I may have just gotten the wrong colors because I’m not too big of a fan. They do apply beautifully though
Abbey O.
San Antonio, TX
I really really liked how smooth these glosses are. They just fade easily. I usually put them on top of a lip stick, and they make my lips super glossy and wet!
Tashra B.
College Sta, TX
This is a very pigmented color. I got the color Rockaway Ruby and is very bright and pretty. It doesn't smell bad and last for awhile. It does stain your lips.
Jee S.
kissimmee, FL
Me gusto no mucho el color que recibi, pero es suave y de larga duracion y aprueba de agua, mis labios se sentian suave y muy brilloso. Tratare otros colores.
Cecilia D.
Arvin, CA

I love love love the color! It is so beautiful and bright! I love the glossy look it gives me but the only thing I dislike about it is that it smudges a bit.
Breanna L.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Does it look cheap?
So is this like a matte liquid lipstick or is it just a thick gloss? Also how long does it last because I tend to have trouble with how long my lipstick stays on, especially at the drugstore.
Mackenzie B.
Hey guys!!! So I've been watching a lot of "$20 make-up challenge" videos and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for a full face make-up under $20!! Thanks!
Michelle H.
Fpo, Ap
What's your favorite shade of these lippies?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
How long does it last? does it stain?