BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Color so outrageously intense it should be illegal. Expensive looking, intense, up-town style lip colour.you know, the type of Upper East Side perfection usually only achievable with lipstick and a brush is now available in a liquid form you can easily... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marissa S.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color last lip is amazing. It does stay on forever it seems like. It is cheap compared to competitors prices. I usually buy it at target or Walmart. I have to use makeup remover to get it off but it works great. I would definitely buy it again.
Sara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't normally wear lippies but I saw this one at Winco for pile $2.00 so I got it. It is a really bright red, I doubted it would be as bright on my lips as it was in the container but I was wrong! It applied perfectly and pretty easily, the color is amazing! Affordable too, I definitely recommend these lippies!
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan of this color but i love the brand and i would recommend to my friends cause i know they can pull this color off better than me.
shelby p.
Such a nice color vary pigmented smooth and creamy goes great with a bold make up look. Cute with different styles
Claudia D.
Gulfport
These are very pigmented and the colors are really pretty but they are tacky and have a very strong chemical scent