BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Color so outrageously intense it should be illegal. Expensive looking, intense, up-town style lip color. You know, the type of Upper East Side perfection usually only achievable with lipstick and a brush is now available in a liquid form you can easily swipe on as a gloss in the back of a cab. Expert Last Lip Lacquer is the ideal go-to lip product for metropolitan muses. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Seraphia S.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
When it comes to pinks I mind my manners. Some make me look silly, others look washed out and others really pop. This is one that really pops and I love it. It is a bright pink but not so bright that you think I'm heading to the club. it's bright, fun and fresh. Perfect for everyday wear.
Gabby A.
Gabby A.
Cuenca, Ecuador
I have used this like one year ago, I really liked it because I used to put it on to go to collage and it would last all day, one of the things that I liked the most was been able to feel a nonsticky lip.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Smithsburg
Love it stays on my lips longer than others do. Beautiful color and very easy to apply. I get this for my gfs for holidays
Jasmine w.
Jasmine w.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Pretty color.. Goes on nicely. Not a sticky lippie and it smells like strawberry starburst yum!!
Sophie H.
Sophie H.
I don't really like this product as I feel like I have other ones from other brands with a similar price tag that performs so much better, the pigment isn't really there for me and I feel the product doesn't last