BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Color so outrageously intense it should be illegal. Expensive looking, intense, up-town style lip color. You know, the type of Upper East Side perfection usually only achievable with lipstick and a brush is now available in a liquid form you can easily swipe on as a gloss in the back of a cab. Expert Last Lip Lacquer is the ideal go-to lip product for metropolitan muses. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gabby A.
Cuenca, Ecuador
I have used this like one year ago, I really liked it because I used to put it on to go to collage and it would last all day, one of the things that I liked the most was been able to feel a nonsticky lip.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
When it comes to pinks I mind my manners. Some make me look silly, others look washed out and others really pop. This is one that really pops and I love it. It is a bright pink but not so bright that you think I'm heading to the club. it's bright, fun and fresh. Perfect for everyday wear.
SC I.
It's a decent product with average wear time. If you want to explore different colors at an affordable price, this would be a good option.
Ashley B.
Smithsburg
Love it stays on my lips longer than others do. Beautiful color and very easy to apply. I get this for my gfs for holidays
Grecia S.
Me encanta el tono que da en mis labios. Simplemente se ve perfecto. Buen color, brillo y tiempo de duración
Pamela M.
Altanta
So love this color I highly recommend it easy to apply good value too nice smell as well
Sophie H.
I don't really like this product as I feel like I have other ones from other brands with a similar price tag that performs so much better, the pigment isn't really there for me and I feel the product doesn't last
Shama R.
I love it very nice produit je vais le recommandé et je vous connaissez de l'utiliser avec les yeux fermer
Milagros D.
Es un producto muy hermoso en el tiempo de duraccion y color. A mi opinion lo deberian probarlo y usarlo!!
Jasmine w.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Pretty color.. Goes on nicely. Not a sticky lippie and it smells like strawberry starburst yum!!