N.Y.C. New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer, Chelsea Cherry Blossoms, 0.15 Fluid Ounce

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Color so outrageously intense it should be illegal. Expensive looking, intense, up-town style lip colour.you know, the type of Upper East Side perfection usually only achievable with lipstick and a brush is now available in a liquid form you can easily... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Jus love for this product! I recommend to everyone. At first I didn't like the feel of it but when I tried this the second time I fell in love with it! It's a long lasting product it's not pricey at all." in 4 reviews
Stefanie S.
Wellington
One of my favorite colors ever made. The price is insane. The gloss is glossome. It’s like a liquid gel smooth I can’t explain you gotta try it . The price is so inexpensive like it’s unheard of I love the this brand especially for wild looks or natural . I can literally pull off any look and the cherry blossom color is gorgeous.
Danielle C.
I actually really like this lip gloss. Most NYC products are actually really good and this one doesn't disappoint. It has a nice creamy texture it can leave a sticky residue once the lips gloss wears off though. But it is a good product for the price and I would more than likely buy this again.
Shani B.
I tried this because it looked pretty, and I heard it was awesome. I found this to bee a bit too heavy for me and slightly sticky. It did look pretty over another shade of pink, but I’m just not sure if it’s the right product for me. I would recommend it to those who wear gloss daily.
Ginger H.
I must say this lip color was a very good product! I was very pleased with my results! I didnt have to keep reapplying all day. The color stayed on very well! I have never used NYC lip color before, but I will definitely be buying this brand again!
Carolyn J.
Sidney
This product is perfect for a glistening gloss. It makes your lips pop, and stays on for a fairly long amount of time. This is a cheep product and well worth the price. It doesn't hurt your lips it only makes them presentable.
Jenny L.
Jonesboro
Stays on the lips and the color is expectable. The price is amazing it’s not too expensive and not to cheap. The application is outstanding . And it just exceeds my expectations. I would definitely be buying another one .
Emma P.
Tampa
The color on this is just to light not very moisturizing,small I think it’s just not werth it to me you can get something better at sophra or kat von d jest don’t Spend your money on this but j thing I’m going to try a different shade to see how I like it
Whitney R.
Flowood, MS
This gloss has been a favorite of mine for a long time. It’s affordable and it doesn’t leave your lips feeling goopy or too sticky. It leaves a nice shine on the lips and stays put. It’s a great lipgloss from the drugstore.
Lucy L.
San Diego , CA
I like this cherry blossom color , very easy to use it for every day and match it with any outfit . The price don’t bite and I’m really exited about this one . I would recommend it if you like to have sparkles on you lips
Katherine C.
Dothan
It was a good product. I really didnt like the color. The bottle looked nice. It last for a litte while but not as long as i wanted it to. It was my first time using it though.