MakeupLip MakeupLipstickNYC New York Color
Expert Last Lip Lacquer, Central Park Passion, 015 fl oz

NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer, Central Park Passion, 0.15 fl oz

by NYC New York Color

Color so outrageously intense it should be illegal. Expensive looking, intense, up-town style lip colour. you know, the type of Upper East Side perfection usually only achievable with lipstick and a brush is now available in a liquid form you can easily swipe on as a gloss in the back of a cab. Expert Last Lip Lacquer is the ideal go-to lip product for metropolitan muses.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer, Central Park Passion, 0.15 fl oz!
Love LOVE LoVe this! I don't know why I didn't purchase a backup as it's NEVER in stock at my local store. And it was a good price when they did.
Las Vegas
This lip lacquer was a decent product for a drugstore brand and the color was nice. Not bad for the price but it did cake a tiny bit.
Davenport , FL
Great product and beautiful color. It's Great on lips. The Pigmented is stunning. Bomb asssssfff color.
Dont like too much, its just a bit stickier then i would like a lip gloss to be.
This product is okay. The pigmentation is good and I love how the color stands out. However, I feel as if I have to keep reapplying all day long and doesn't quite meet the expectations of other items that I have.
Are labial with good pigmentation but still do not meet my expectations as a product, they still have good variety of colors.
Love this line of lip gloss. Goes on smooth, has great pigment and is long lasting. I have so many colors from this line amd I highly recommend it to others. Very affordable too.
Spring Lake, MI
NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer, Central Park Passion, 0.15 fl oz uploaded by Gresni C.
I don't really like the formula and smells pretty gross. The color is pretty but I'm sure I will get rid of it. I don't really recommend it. This lipstick will not last that long either! Not a big fan!😖😖😥
NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer, Central Park Passion, 0.15 fl oz uploaded by Jaden W.
Very pretty!!! It's a pretty neutral pink. It has pretty packaging but after a while the words run off. It is easy to apply. I but this at target, for a couple of dollars. I would buy this again. 🤗
Menifee,Ca
Honestly this had to have been the worst drugstore lipstick ever! It was not matte at all and felt like sand in the lips! No matter how inexpensive it is it is not worth the $!!!

Looking for your answer?