NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer, Central Park Passion, 0.15 fl oz uploaded by Jaden W.NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer, Central Park Passion, 0.15 fl oz uploaded by Jaden W.NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer, Central Park Passion, 0.15 fl oz uploaded by Gresni C.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Color so outrageously intense it should be illegal. Expensive looking, intense, up-town style lip colour. you know, the type of Upper East Side perfection usually only achievable with lipstick and a brush is now available in a liquid form you can easily swipe on as a gloss in the back of a cab. Expert Last Lip Lacquer is the ideal go-to lip product for metropolitan muses. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa A.
Menifee,Ca
Honestly this had to have been the worst drugstore lipstick ever! It was not matte at all and felt like sand in the lips! No matter how inexpensive it is it is not worth the $!!!
Gresni C.
Spring Lake, MI
I don't really like the formula and smells pretty gross. The color is pretty but I'm sure I will get rid of it. I don't really recommend it. This lipstick will not last that long either! Not a big fan!😖😖😥
Tatiana M.
This was one of the worst liquid lips I ever tried. You get what you pay for with this one. Wasn't even really matte and transferred way to much. It was just a mess. Would not recommend this at all. Just save your money!
Andy P.
This product is okay. The pigmentation is good and I love how the color stands out. However, I feel as if I have to keep reapplying all day long and doesn't quite meet the expectations of other items that I have.
Kelly F.
Love this line of lip gloss. Goes on smooth, has great pigment and is long lasting. I have so many colors from this line amd I highly recommend it to others. Very affordable too.
Karen M.
Richland, WA
I've never used this for a whole day, but I have tried it on and the color is great.it wasn't this color, but it had good pigment. For now, I give the color 5 stars. I will try it this weekend, and update on how long it lasts.
Gloria S.
Arlington Tx
I loved the color it was really great for almost any occasion it matches most skin color, but it did dry my lips out a little bit.
Jailine D.
Are labial with good pigmentation but still do not meet my expectations as a product, they still have good variety of colors.
Amanda L.
This lip color reminds me of a more expensive brands because it works so well and the color is so beautiful ..
Zay P.
Dont like too much, its just a bit stickier then i would like a lip gloss to be.