NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer, Central Park Passion, 0.15 fl oz uploaded by Gresni C.NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer, Central Park Passion, 0.15 fl oz uploaded by Jaden W.NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer, Central Park Passion, 0.15 fl oz uploaded by Jaden W.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Color so outrageously intense it should be illegal. Expensive looking, intense, up-town style lip colour. you know, the type of Upper East Side perfection usually only achievable with lipstick and a brush is now available in a liquid form you can easily swipe on as a gloss in the back of a cab. Expert Last Lip Lacquer is the ideal go-to lip product for metropolitan muses. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dani V.
Kansas City
Love this lip stain! Tested some on the palm of my hand and it stayed on through 3 hand washes. Not only is it a unique and pretty tube, the gloss itself is beautiful with the flower in it, and it also feels good to wear. It goes on clear and immediately changes to a nice natural pink on my lips. My new favorite thing
Mya S.
it’s definitely a great item to have it isn’t quite as mind blowing as most lip products but it’s not a bad quality for its price. definitely would recommend. it’s fairly easy to apply but wears off a bit fast besides that it’s great. definitely a must try.
Jessica G.
Stockton
Nyx liquid lipstick... this product is so great . I honestly love it so much.. I’m running out but I will buy another one for sure.. I bought it at Ulta. I recommend it to other because in my experience its a really great product
Shelby M.
Great product! I use lipstick and gloss quit a bit and this brand rocks! I usually buy this product at Walmart or a drug store. It’s long wearing and last a while. I would buy this product again !
Angelina R.
Orlando, FL
Normalmente esta marca es súper excelente, me encanta, tengo varios productos pero a veces se me complica comprarlos todos, se lo recomiendo a las personas son de excelente calidad y trae una amplia gama..
Diana G.
Merrillville
This lipgloss wasn’t for me. First , it was sticky. It smelled weird as well. And came off very easily. It did not meet my expectation. The packaging was kind of cheap and I would not recommend this lipgloss to others.
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
I love the way this stuff wears. Forever. Period. Easy application, BEAUTIFUL color, and looks so nice on; everyone asks what it is. I will be buying more of this NYX lip product!
Gresni C.
Spring Lake, MI
I don't really like the formula and smells pretty gross. The color is pretty but I'm sure I will get rid of it. I don't really recommend it. This lipstick will not last that long either! Not a big fan!😖😖😥
Tatiana M.
This was one of the worst liquid lips I ever tried. You get what you pay for with this one. Wasn't even really matte and transferred way to much. It was just a mess. Would not recommend this at all. Just save your money!
Jaden W.
Very pretty!!! It's a pretty neutral pink. It has pretty packaging but after a while the words run off. It is easy to apply. I but this at target, for a couple of dollars. I would buy this again. 🤗