BeautyLipLip MakeupNYC New York Color
Expert Last Lip Lacquer, Big City Berry, 015 fl oz

NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer, Big City Berry, 0.15 fl oz

by NYC New York Color

Color so outrageously intense it should be illegal. Expensive looking, intense, up-town style lip color. you know, the type of Upper East Side perfection usually only achievable with lipstick and a brush is now available in a liquid form you can easily swipe on as a gloss in the back of a cab. Expert Last Lip Lacquer is the ideal go-to lip product for metropolitan muses.

I have heard such good reviews about this but I'm still not sure to get it or not..
Is this a very runny product like butter gloss because butter leaves stains and be runny an I have to keep applying so it would stay the right color
Start your review of NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer, Big City Berry, 0.15 fl oz!
Product Highlights
A nice long lasting liquid lipstick! It does stain your lips so if you know you don't want to wear this very long I don't recommend wearing it. But when your out for dinner this liquid lipstick is amazing, it stays very nice on your lips and it doesn't dry your lips out. This liquid lipstick has a satin finish. in reviews
Tanni A.
NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer, Big City Berry, 0.15 fl oz uploaded by Tanni A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lipstick. Then Color is so beautiful. It's easy to use. You guys should try this. Hope you will love it too.
member-6fa618f3f
I have this color and loved it. My issue with this was the smell, it smelled like crappy cheap perfume and chemicals, and if you accidentally tasted it, it was really unpleasant. Beautiful color, beautiful finish on the lips. I just couldn't make this work
Shanijah
Jersey City
Love this type of colors of lipstick. I feel like they look nice because of my skin color. This is one of my fav lipsticks.
Holly C.
Drying and does not last as long as I expected. My lips were peeling after a few hours and the color faded quick.
Hailey L.
This product is so pigmented. It lasts for a good amount of time too. The only let down is that it is a bit sticky and gets in your teeth easily.
Jennifer F.
Atlanta, GA
I know someone here said it smells like cheap perfume and chemicals, but I actually enjoyed the scent. Just think of this as a really nicely pigmented lipgloss and you'll enjoy it more than thinking it is a lip lacquer because it does NOT stay on. My rating went down even more because NYC Cosmetics tests their products on animals. I'll keep this one until it runs out but then I'm throwing it away and staying away from NYC Cosmetics.
Alyssa L.
I'm obsessed with these. I own four shades. I found them all at Walmart. They go on highly pigmented. Very smooth , apply evenly and the applicator is really nice. They are not sticky. The formula goes on almost like a thin gloss and ones it sets its like a satin. I feel like it never fully goes %100 matte but that's what makes them so comfortable. They are very long lasting in my lips. They smell like sour jolly ranchers. Which I love. They are very affordable. Less than $4
Amaris W.
Error , Hated it ! It Wasn't Working for me . This Color Would Have Worked So Much Better Matte ..In My Opinion its 2 Messy
aleeh M.
Compton, CA
Im in love with this product . has very good pigment and the colors are so cute! i use it as in everday type of look. only downside is that its sticky sometimes!
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
This is much more a lip gloss than a lip lacquer. Its fine as long as you go into it knowing it's not like a liquid lipstick.