BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

The NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer is a deep and covering lipstick color as easy to swipe on as a gloss. Rich lip color and with ightweight texture, this lightweight lacquer has high impact color & coverage. Comfortable, and does not dry out lips! Available in 12 shades.

• Hello! I have been looking for affordable lipstick that s...1 Answers
  • Are they matte? Is the pigment good? 1 Answers
  • So is this like a matte liquid lipstick or is it just a t...4 Answers
NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Lacquer
  • "I love these lippies! Feels great on lips. Very affordable. Very pretty colors. will recommend and buy again and try other colors. Good and long lasting." in 23 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is awesome it's don't leave your lips sticky like other lip gloss does. I love the shiny look it leaves on my lips. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received this lip lacquer for review purposes and i try it for a few times i like the texture is not sticky is really smooth and light, the only bad thing is that you have to wear some kind of lip liner cause it tends to move out of he lips ,i have it in the color rockaway rubi is a really pretty red but it is not a good color for me i would buy another one like a nude color." in 2 reviews
  • "Rich lip color and with ightweight texture, this lightweight lacquer has high impact color & coverage." in 1 review
  • "Nice color lightweight long lasting wear affordable and you can find it almost anywhere my favorite color is the coral pink" in 1 review
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Review for: Bare Brooklyn more...
I have "Bare Brooklyn" and feel the color dries more of a dark orange than what the nude color looks from the tube. I feel like the formula is very sticky and pretty transparent, I have to layer it up and end up taking it off before it dries because it's so sticky. It does not last very long. I would like to try another color, but I like my nude colors to not look cakey. I want it to look like I'm not wearing anything.
Lily L.
Review for: Madison Square Mauve more...
This is a beautiful color and is nice to add on top of another lipstick but it is not long lasting. It tends to wear off quite easily but it a nice color and I do use it for when I just need to add a bit of gloss
Nduoma M.
This is a really nice lipstick/lip gloss with a really pretty mauve color. I like the color mauve a lot so this lipstick really drew my attention. It has a sort of fruity smell to it, which I like. through the clear packaging, it shows little sparkles in the gloss itself but those sparkles don't show up on your lips. This lipstick gives your lips a nice color and also adds a glossy shine to them. Your lips don't look chapped while you're wearing it and even seems to moisturize your lips a little. It's easy to apply and remove. I totally recommend it.
Femke W.
Ede, Gelderland
these are so great , the pigment in them is incredible, its like a liquid lipstick that doesnt dry your lips out, they're very shiny but for the price they're amazing quality, i have 2 shades and im planning on getting more! they're worth the money.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
I'm a big lip gloss fan. I don't care for the feeling of lipstick. I just never had any luck with it not going on my teeth or making me feel waxy. The lip lacquer from NYC gives a nice shine without staining my lips.
Courtney O.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Riverside Romance more...
Who doesn’t love amazing quality lipsticks at an even more amazing price ?? NYC is such a great brand! Their lipsticks and lip glosses are super cute and fun colors. They are long lasting and have great pigments !!!
Michelle T.
Deming, NM
These lip lacquers are so nice, especially when all fall and winter is been all about the matte lip! The shine is gorgeous, the pigmentation is beautiful, and it gives you a look that is different from all the dang matte looks! Grab some for spring, summer you won't regret it
NaAja T.
Surprisingly this wasn't too sticky , it was smooth glided over my lips when I rubbed them together and was moisturizing enough for me . Purchased from Walmart, fits in my wristlet and I'd definitely buy again!
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
The nyc New York color expert lip last lacquers are fairly decent for the price! The packaging is decent as well, but nothing too eye catching. Pretty easy to use, I just wish they had more nudes in their line!
Ellie M.
Beaverton, MI
Do you slip lockers are pretty nice but I only gave it three stars because they are a little sheer and they're a little bit sticky but they still I have a really nice colour but not a lot of coverage I know I said that they were sheer but they still do have quite a bit of colour
Breanna L.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Does it look cheap?
So is this like a matte liquid lipstick or is it just a thick gloss? Also how long does it last because I tend to have trouble with how long my lipstick stays on, especially at the drugstore.
Mackenzie B.
Hey guys!!! So I've been watching a lot of "$20 make-up challenge" videos and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for a full face make-up under $20!! Thanks!
Michelle H.
Fpo, Ap
What's your favorite shade of these lippies?
Nicole N.
Upland, CA
How long does it last? does it stain?

Walmart