BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie N.
Quincy, MA
These were the first lipsticks I ever purchased when I first started using makeup. They're pretty cheap and have a good variety of colors. The slanted shape makes it so easy to apply and get a precise application. Definitely recommend if you're just starting out or want to test out a new lip colour
Amanda G.
Culver, OR
I'm of darker tone so the reds really appeal to me, but this one didn't look so red, it was more of a pink/light red. Didn't stay on long, and left stains on straws when drinking. Very inexpensive. It does go on smooth.
Kristen H.
St catharines, ON
I am on the fence about this lipstick.. I love the colour but it has a tendency to get all over my mouth if I am not extremely careful with it. It transfers easily and does slip. The package is ok. I have noticed that the plastic cap doesn't stay on the lipstick to well. It is definitely not a lipstick that you can just throw into your bag and go because when I did that the cap fell off and got all over my stuff. But the colour is Gorgeous. I wish that they would change the formula of it
yolanda j.
I absolutely love the way this lipstick does not wear off. After eating, drinking and a few smooches my Expert last lip color is not faded nor fazed. When I'm feeling naughty and fashionably rebellious this is my go to red lipstick. I would definitely purchase this product in the future and I highly recommend it to lady's of all shades.
Brianna B.
I love this lipstick. The color is great and lasts a long time. It is great value and the price is not that bad. It has a basic application and very easy to use. I have many different kinds of this same brand and I love it and would definitely buy again!
Alicia R.
Absolutely love this gorgeous, classic old red lip color. For a lipstick, especially this brand, I didn't have high expectations, but it blew me away. It really does last quite a while and I have found personally that it doesn't transfer as much as other brands when eating or drinking. This is one of my favorites and I bought several others in different colors
Eleni T.
I have 3 shades in this line of lipsticks. They are super inexpensive and have a great color payoff. They are pretty long lasting and definitely worth the money. I would say these lipsticks are good when you want to try a lip color out of your comfort zone, so you see if it works for you and it won't be detrimental to your wallet.
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
I love a good red lipstick. The color on this looks great. It's a very pretty red. It is very decent priced, however I felt like it came off easier than other brands I have tried. It went on fairly smoothly as well.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I'm usually not into lipstick but this color was gifted to me by my husband randomly because he was at the store and thought it would look good with my skin complexion. He was right and I don't actually mind wearing it just for him💕
Tiffany A.
Blythewood, SC
Haven't used this color, but I do use Sugar Plum and it is fantastic! It applies really well, but it's not like 24 hour long lasting, but more like 6 hour. For the price, is say it's still a great purchase.
Sarah W.
Saginaw, MI
Does this dry matte or glossy?