BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Ready to take your lips to the next level? Try our NEW Expert Last Lip Color in twenty tantalizing shades. Get intense amplified color and shine that lasts up to 6 hours! Our moisturizing formula glides of easily for a silky, smooth, velvety finish for all day wear.

• Any advice on how to make Sugar Plum color last longer? I...3 Answers
  • IS this good?2 Answers
  • How well did these show if anyone has tried them??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Got The shade forever fuschia in my #UniVoxBox !! I love the shade, its very girly and pink! I love how creamy it is and how pigmented the shade is, thanks for this amazing product!" in 123 reviews
  • "I received @NYCNewYorkColor #ExpertLast in #univoxbox. This product has totally proved me wrong. At first, i thought it was going to be one of those cheap flimsy lipstick that will dry out my lips, but NO! this was the complete opposite. The color is so vibrant in the tube and its true to color on the lips to. The formula is so creamy and glides very nicely on the lips. It does have a semi matte finish but it didn't dry out my lips at all. the lipstick is LONG LASTING! and when i took it off, it stained my lips. This is a really really really good lipstick!" in 95 reviews
  • "I got this lipstick complimentary in my UniVoxBox and was pleasantly surprised. I have never tried NYC lipstick before but probably will from now on! The color (Forever Fuchsia) is perfect and would look great with all skin tones. When I first put it on it felt amazing and moisturizing. It lasted basically forever and is super pigmented. Love love love" in 78 reviews
Gabriela S.
Sharon, MA
Review for: NYC Expert Last Lipstick - Berry Me more...
The texture of the lipstick is very good, it is very creamy, it smells nice and hard enough in the mouth. Because it is a high pigmentation product, care must be taken because any smudges can cause havoc and are very difficult to clean.
After about 15 minutes of use it is possible to feel that it is less creamy, but the color still remains the same.
As the color is very flashy, the tip for the more discreet girls is to press a napkin on the lips soon after the application, and this will not only prolong the effect of the product, but will also soften its color and shine.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Review for: NYC Expert Last Lipstick - Sugar Plum more...
Probably my favorite color for my lips. Lasts long and feels moisturizing. Not a fan of the transfer but for the price point it’s fantastic. Probably won’t buy other colors I prefer a more matte look but the overall product is great!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: NYC Expert Last Lipstick -Blue Rose more...
I'm actually quite impressed - i got three of these on sale, they were like 1$ each - but they are actually super nice! Goes on smoothly, evenly, doesn't migrate to little lip cracks, doesn't dry out my lips.. I got in Sugar Plum, Berry Me and Red Rapture, all three are colours I would normally avoid but because they were so cheap I thought why not? And they look pretty good! I do need to reapply after eating/drinking though, but I have yet to find a lipstick where that's not a problem.
Taylor C.
Richlands
Review for: NYC Expert Last Lipstick - Sugar Plum more...
I wore this as part of my makeup look to a formal event and received multiple compliments from women on my lip color. The color lasted throughout the night and I was amazed at how well it worked for the price I paid. I highly recommend this product!
Nina B.
Carbondale, IL
Review for: NYC Expert Last Lipstick - Flirty more...
This lipstick does last awhile, but the color is lacking. It takes a couple applications to make the color vibrant. That said, it does last surprisingly well for a lipstick at that price point. I just didn’t like it.
Jessey M.
Frederica
I love the product itself because it is buttery and it takes quite a lot to make these budge. However my qualm is that the packaging sucks and the lids constantly pop off and have destroyed the inside of my purse
Jordyn F.
Thurmont, MD
This product is super smooth. It goes on nicely but is a little patchy so I have to use a lot to get the coverage I want. It also smears around everywhere but they have pretty color options.
Nadivia I.
Rochester
Ok lets ve real i know this bran since i started looking at make up like gurt there weren't that much to play with back then but this brand and there color helped us evolve and learn
Isaura E.
Review for: NYC Expert Last Lipstick - Flirty more...
There great, they live a moist feeling on your lips , not sticky or dry .. I have flirty,red flame, but my favorite is forever fuchsia 💄💄💄💄💄love it ❤️❤️❤️I guess you can tell by looking at the picture I posted , of how much the lipstick look worn down😊
Beauty L.
Review for: NYC Expert Last Lipstick - Berry Me more...
I love the color at first glance. However I was not impressed by the color pay off or the longevity of it when I wore it for the day. The application was easy but I guess that is a good thing because I had to apply multiple times in the day. Even though the price was not bad I would not purchase again.
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA
Does this product pair well with all skin tones?
Denice M.
Phoenix, AZ
I haven't tried any of the NYC products do you recommend this item?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do you think the forever fuchsia looks to bright for someone with tan skin?
Caroline B.
What store do you find this in?
Kaylyn C.
Does it own up to its name expert lasting?