BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Ready to take your lips to the next level? Try our NEW Expert Last Lip Color in twenty tantalizing shades. Get intense amplified color and shine that lasts up to 6 hours! Our moisturizing formula glides of easily for a silky, smooth, velvety finish for all day wear.

• Any advice on how to make Sugar Plum color last longer? It was go...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Paola V.
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this lipstick! It has wonderful color payout, stays on all day, and it smells amazing! I did not expect a lipstick that was $2 to be so creamy or pigmented, let alone to stay on as long as it does! I purchased one shade from this line, and went back later the same week to buy another one! The lipstick does not dry out your lips, and the color stays one fairly well even when drinking. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone trying to expand their color range, their collection, or really to anyone who is looking for a great lipstick for a low price!
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's buttery and it looks metallic on the lips, but it was way too sheer, a bit patchy and not very long lasting. The smell is Ok. A bit florally but not very very strong in any way, although it does taste like chemicals.
I don't se this particular color or glitzy metalicness being faltering to anyone.
It doesn't bleed a lot, and you can layer it up.
If you what to use it, go for a liner underneath.
But not really a wow product, would pass
The color I have is: 417 flirty.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can buy these NYC lipsticks anywhere. They are super cheap. When living on a budget these were my to to product they are pigmented,moisturizing, and they catch the attention on anyone. The packaging is pretty awful though. You have no idea how many handbags have been messed up from the cap of this lipstick not stickingūüėĘ. Also don't even think about using these lipsticks as blush because they will you out like no other.
Lauryn C.
Lauryn C.
Seriously love this lipstick. Honestly would compare it to high end brands... And it's only like a buck at Walmart! I have it in 3 colors. It lasts all day and is highly pigmented. My only complaint is that the lid comes off super easily so if you have it in your purse you want to be careful that the lid doesn't fall off and get lipstick in your bag.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually like this lipstick because it does last a pretty long time while wearing! Although it is not the best lipstick I have or use! It is sticky and will come off! I purchased this product from Ulta but it did not meet my expectations! No I would not recommend this product because like I said I currently use way better!
ana s.
ana s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I discovered NYC expert last lip color in snowcone #411. i like that it is a metallicy light pink and while heavily pigmented it feels light and is moisturizing.

descubri NYC expert last lip color en snowcone #411. me gusta que es un rosa claro metalico y aunque tiene mucho pigmento se siente lijero y humectante.
María R.
María R.
weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estos labiales son los m√°ximo Porque para empezar te deja un toque mate y eso est√° s√ļper de moda a su vez son muy durable y se mantienen durante el tiempo por lo tanto hace muy bueno y me parece que uno puede tomar puede comer puedo disfrutar del momento y no preocuparse tanto por el aire Porque es muy bueno
fatimah a.
fatimah a.
Philadelphia, PA
There is a variety of colors for girls that like dark colors or light . This product rubs on so smooth and it won't look messy or layered at the end of applying. It gives a little shine ,moisturizes your lips and makes them feel so soft . I like it and i think everybody should at least try it .
Lavetta J.
Lavetta J.
The NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Color is awesome. I like the price of the lipstick compared to other ones. I also like the case the lipstick came in very stylish. The look of the lipstick was true to the actual color when i applied it. Over all I think the lipstick is a good deal.
Jorene A.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
I have Snowcone, Blue Rose (Hello Mac Dupe), Flirty, Berry Me and my favorite-Creamy Caramel. If you watch, you can get these at the dollar store for $1.00. Talk about value! You should totally snag them if you spot them! They are not long wearing, but for a buck, totally worth it.
Elaine F.
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA
Does this product pair well with all skin tones?
Denice M.
Denice M.
Phoenix, AZ
I haven't tried any of the NYC products do you recommend this item?
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
What store do you find this in?
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Calif City, CA
Do you think the forever fuchsia looks to bright for someone with tan skin?
Kaylyn C.
Kaylyn C.
Does it own up to its name expert lasting?