Add a Photo

By NYC NEW YORK COLOR
#94 in Lipstick

Ready to take your lips to the next level? Try our NEW Expert Last Lip Color in twenty tantalizing shades. Get intense amplified color and shine that lasts up to 6 hours! Our moisturizing formula glides of easily for a silky, smooth, velvety finish for all day wear.

Photos (90)
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Toronto

I bought the shade Pure Coral in the satin matte finish and I absolutely love it! I have a fair complexion and it brightens up my whole face. I was skeptical because it was so inexpensive but I find the formula creamy, very pigmented, hydrating, comfortable and lasting. On top of that it doesn't have a bad chemical smell - it has a light scent that I actually quite enjoy. My only gripe with the product is the packaging. It often comes open in my purse and has drawn all over the inside a few times! No bueno. I just make sure to put it into a pocket on the inside of my purses now to avoid disaster. I think I may try a few more colours. I would repurchase and recommend this product! Great drugstore find.
Paola V.
Paola V.

I am in love with this lipstick! It has wonderful color payout, stays on all day, and it smells amazing! I did not expect a lipstick that was $2 to be so creamy or pigmented, let alone to stay on as long as it does! I purchased one shade from this line, and went back later the same week to buy another one! The lipstick does not dry out your lips, and the color stays one fairly well even when drinking. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone trying to expand their color range, their collection, or really to anyone who is looking for a great lipstick for a low price!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Pine Glen, NB

I have the shades "Sugar Plum," "Berry Me," and "Red Rapture." I can't believe these are only two bucks, and yet they work so well! The color payoff is true to the packaging, they apply so smoothly, and they are so pigmented and comfortable on the lips! My only gripe is with the packaging, because the product doesn't completely retract into the tube so you have to be careful when putting the cap back on so you don't ruin your lipstick. But for $2, you just cannot go wrong.
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA

It's buttery and it looks metallic on the lips, but it was way too sheer, a bit patchy and not very long lasting. The smell is Ok. A bit florally but not very very strong in any way, although it does taste like chemicals.
I don't se this particular color or glitzy metalicness being faltering to anyone.
It doesn't bleed a lot, and you can layer it up.
If you what to use it, go for a liner underneath.
But not really a wow product, would pass
The color I have is: 417 flirty.
Jade H.
Jade H.

I bought this lipstick in 411 Snowcone and 438 Candy rush. Those colors are pretty much looking the same but the second one as glitter. I think these are fine, they made my lips look fuller and they are creamy and pigmented but they get in the lines of the lips when you have dry lips and the color last maybe 2 hours so you need to reapply constently. Even if these are not the best lip stick ever, they are definitely worth it for the ridiculous price.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.

I bought two of these lipsticks, after seeing some swatches from Beauty YouTuber Jessica Braun (jambeauty89). I never thought too much about NYC products, but these are definitely a good find. They're very inexpensive, but the formula and color pay-off are off the charts! I wish they had a wider color range, and just as a personal preference, they are a little too shiny/glossy for me. I'd say they are definitely worth trying out though.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Edmonton

I bought a shade in hot pink and was not pleased with the packaging. I opened it and the lid would not stay on the product, resulting in lipstick all over the inside of my makeup bag. The product itself was alright, it definitely does need a lip liner or it will bleed everywhere and it does possess the "lip stick" smell. Good product for the price as you do get what you pay for. You can pick them up at Walmart in a 3/$5 deal.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.

You can buy these NYC lipsticks anywhere. They are super cheap. When living on a budget these were my to to product they are pigmented,moisturizing, and they catch the attention on anyone. The packaging is pretty awful though. You have no idea how many handbags have been messed up from the cap of this lipstick not sticking😢. Also don't even think about using these lipsticks as blush because they will you out like no other.
Amrita G.
Amrita G.

I love the shade range in these lipsticks! They're so inexpensive, so picking up a bunch to try from the local drugstore is really easy. Overall, they have a decent wear but I cannot say they last more than 2 hours for me- however, my lips will stay stained the colour I have applied. They have never dried out my lips and if you use a similar shade gloss on top, it's easy to have the colour last longer throughout the day.
laura j.
laura j.

I actually really really like this lipstick, but…it broke the first time that I used it, Boo Noooooo! Despite that, I have still been using it, I have just been applying it with a lip brush. It isn’t super convenient, but it gets the job done, and it really looks beautiful when applied with the lip brush. I love the color, and the texture is smooth and creamy, and doesn’t dry my lips out at all.
Elaine F.
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA

Does this product pair well with all skin tones?
Denice M.
Denice M.
Phoenix, AZ

I haven't tried any of the NYC products do you recommend this item?
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Calif City, CA

Do you think the forever fuchsia looks to bright for someone with tan skin?
Caroline B.
Caroline B.

What store do you find this in?
Kaylyn C.
Kaylyn C.

Does it own up to its name expert lasting?

Join Now