6 colors available

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Ready to take your lips to the next level? Try our NEW Expert Last Lip Color in twenty tantalizing shades. Get intense amplified color and shine that lasts up to 6 hours! Our moisturizing formula glides of easily for a silky, smooth, velvety finish for all day wear.

Paola V.
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this lipstick! It has wonderful color payout, stays on all day, and it smells amazing! I did not expect a lipstick that was $2 to be so creamy or pigmented, let alone to stay on as long as it does! I purchased one shade from this line, and went back later the same week to buy another one! The lipstick does not dry out your lips, and the color stays one fairly well even when drinking. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone trying to expand their color range, their collection, or really to anyone who is looking for a great lipstick for a low price!
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's buttery and it looks metallic on the lips, but it was way too sheer, a bit patchy and not very long lasting. The smell is Ok. A bit florally but not very very strong in any way, although it does taste like chemicals.
I don't se this particular color or glitzy metalicness being faltering to anyone.
It doesn't bleed a lot, and you can layer it up.
If you what to use it, go for a liner underneath.
But not really a wow product, would pass
The color I have is: 417 flirty.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
You can buy these NYC lipsticks anywhere. They are super cheap. When living on a budget these were my to to product they are pigmented,moisturizing, and they catch the attention on anyone. The packaging is pretty awful though. You have no idea how many handbags have been messed up from the cap of this lipstick not sticking๐Ÿ˜ข. Also don't even think about using these lipsticks as blush because they will you out like no other.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been loving this lipstick! My favorite one that I've been using a lot lately is the shade Blue Rose....I have other shades, but this is my favorite so far! Found mine at Walmart super cheap (like around $1.00), and they had several shades. There's not a SUPER long staying power, but when it wears off, it wears off evenly so it doesn't look crazy. Very creamy and comfortable to wear!
Beck M.
Beck M.
I have the creamy caramel and I can honestly say, for the price (around $2 each), it's the best thing to have tucked in your purse or make-up drawer. It goes on your lips easily and is the perfect stain. It is long-lasting and is not your typically lipstick that starts to feel waxy after too long. I want to try the other colors but haven't found any of them around where I live.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
These are the same price as the Wet N Wild Megalast Lipsticks only not matte, they are extremely creamy. It smells like candy so if you are sensitive to smell be aware of that. This is a nice formula and it swatches very nicely and I bought a bunch to do a swatch video, but they aren't as good as some. Some of them do feel like a cheaper lipstick, others not as much.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Applegate, MI
I reviewed this on my blog, and I gave it a 5 star ๐Ÿ˜Š

As a Makeup Artist, I have a few of these lovely lippies in my kit because they are great quality! They are highly pigmented, smell great, are very creamy, and are easy to apply. I also love how the package is partly see through so you know the color you are using ๐Ÿ˜Š highly recommend, great for the price ๐Ÿ˜‰
Lauryn C.
Lauryn C.
Seriously love this lipstick. Honestly would compare it to high end brands... And it's only like a buck at Walmart! I have it in 3 colors. It lasts all day and is highly pigmented. My only complaint is that the lid comes off super easily so if you have it in your purse you want to be careful that the lid doesn't fall off and get lipstick in your bag.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
I love this lipstick! I have it in the color Berry Me and it is a go to color for me! I love the shade and formula so much. Plus, it's super affordable! My only complain is the packaging. The cap always comes off in my purse, which gets everywhere. But it is only a 2 dollar lipstick, so I just don't put it on my purse anymore. Still love!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually like this lipstick because it does last a pretty long time while wearing! Although it is not the best lipstick I have or use! It is sticky and will come off! I purchased this product from Ulta but it did not meet my expectations! No I would not recommend this product because like I said I currently use way better!
Elaine F.
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA
Does this product pair well with all skin tones?
Denice M.
Denice M.
Phoenix, AZ
I haven't tried any of the NYC products do you recommend this item?
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
What store do you find this in?
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Calif City, CA
Do you think the forever fuchsia looks to bright for someone with tan skin?
Kaylyn C.
Kaylyn C.
Does it own up to its name expert lasting?