NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Color

by NYC New York Color

Ready to take your lips to the next level? Try our NEW Expert Last Lip Color in twenty tantalizing shades. Get intense amplified color and shine that lasts up to 6 hours! Our moisturizing formula glides of easily for a silky, smooth, velvety finish for all day wear.

IS this product worth it?
IS this good?
How well did these show if anyone has tried them??
Start your review of NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Color!
Product Highlights
Got The shade forever fuschia in my #UniVoxBox !! I love the shade, its very girly and pink! I love how creamy it is and how pigmented the shade is, thanks for this amazing product!in reviews
I received @NYCNewYorkColor #ExpertLast in #univoxbox. This product has totally proved me wrong. At first, i thought it was going to be one of those cheap flimsy lipstick that will dry out my lips, but NO! this was the complete opposite. The color is so vibrant in the tube and its true to color on the lips to. The formula is so creamy and glides very nicely on the lips. It does have a semi matte finish but it didn't dry out my lips at all. the lipstick is LONG LASTING! and when i took it off, it stained my lips. This is a really really really good lipstick!in reviews
...great with all skin tones. When I first put it on it felt amazing and moisturizing. It lasted basically forever and is super pigmented. Love love lovein reviews
Memphis, TN
I got this in my Univoxbox complimentary of Influenster and I immediately fell in love with it. Although it is a bright color it's perfect for the spring/summer time or if you just want to add a pop of color to your look. The color lasts forever, but it does smudge off easily. I would definitely go purchase it and try out other shades.
Three Rivers, CA
I love this lip color! I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do . I got it for less than $2 at rite aid and I have it in Peach Fizz. The color is super pretty and it goes on very soft and creamy! My lips are naturally a bit dry and I can put this on with no Chapstick or lip balm and they look and feel great! It does fade after a while but for less than $2 I'm not complaining!
Rochester
Ok lets ve real i know this bran since i started looking at make up like gurt there weren't that much to play with back then but this brand and there color helped us evolve and learn
Pasadena, TX
I love the lipstick its very glossy . looks good on me, Honeslty i would buy it again to use it. maybe try different colors
Warrington, PA
#SugarPlum is my new favorite color from NYC New York Color Last Lip Color. The color looks great with my skin tone and it glides on smooth and isn't waxy or sticky like some other lip products I've tried.
Apache Jct, AZ
Great color! It was smooth and moist feeling on my lips. I felt like it didn't last very long and had to reapply only after a few hours.
Magnolia, MS
Silky smooth long lasting color! This is a great product that everyone that loves lipstick should try!
I have never worn lipstick before. I found NYC lipstick to go on smooth. It also helped my lips not feel dry. Sugar plum is also a great color!
Canutillo, TX
I love how it feels on my lips it is smooth smells great and looks amazing ! I've never tried the lipsticks of NYC but after trying it I fell in love thanks to my frost voxbox I got the chance I would definitely recommend it to my friends *i received this complimentary for reviewing purposes*
Tina, MO
I didn't like the color, the formula, the texture. It stained my lips, and it bled. Leaving a horrible mess on my face. Yuck!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...