Add a Photo

By NYC NEW YORK COLOR
#194 in Lipstick

Ready to take your lips to the next level? Try our NEW Expert Last Lip Color in twenty tantalizing shades. Get intense amplified color and shine that lasts up to 6 hours! Our moisturizing formula glides of easily for a silky, smooth, velvety finish for all day wear.

Photos (90)
Paola V.
Paola V.

I am in love with this lipstick! It has wonderful color payout, stays on all day, and it smells amazing! I did not expect a lipstick that was $2 to be so creamy or pigmented, let alone to stay on as long as it does! I purchased one shade from this line, and went back later the same week to buy another one! The lipstick does not dry out your lips, and the color stays one fairly well even when drinking. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone trying to expand their color range, their collection, or really to anyone who is looking for a great lipstick for a low price!
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA

It's buttery and it looks metallic on the lips, but it was way too sheer, a bit patchy and not very long lasting. The smell is Ok. A bit florally but not very very strong in any way, although it does taste like chemicals.
I don't se this particular color or glitzy metalicness being faltering to anyone.
It doesn't bleed a lot, and you can layer it up.
If you what to use it, go for a liner underneath.
But not really a wow product, would pass
The color I have is: 417 flirty.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.

I bought two of these lipsticks, after seeing some swatches from Beauty YouTuber Jessica Braun (jambeauty89). I never thought too much about NYC products, but these are definitely a good find. They're very inexpensive, but the formula and color pay-off are off the charts! I wish they had a wider color range, and just as a personal preference, they are a little too shiny/glossy for me. I'd say they are definitely worth trying out though.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.

You can buy these NYC lipsticks anywhere. They are super cheap. When living on a budget these were my to to product they are pigmented,moisturizing, and they catch the attention on anyone. The packaging is pretty awful though. You have no idea how many handbags have been messed up from the cap of this lipstick not sticking😢. Also don't even think about using these lipsticks as blush because they will you out like no other.
laura j.
laura j.

I actually really really like this lipstick, but…it broke the first time that I used it, Boo Noooooo! Despite that, I have still been using it, I have just been applying it with a lip brush. It isn’t super convenient, but it gets the job done, and it really looks beautiful when applied with the lip brush. I love the color, and the texture is smooth and creamy, and doesn’t dry my lips out at all.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL

I've been loving this lipstick! My favorite one that I've been using a lot lately is the shade Blue Rose....I have other shades, but this is my favorite so far! Found mine at Walmart super cheap (like around $1.00), and they had several shades. There's not a SUPER long staying power, but when it wears off, it wears off evenly so it doesn't look crazy. Very creamy and comfortable to wear!
Megan J.
Megan J.

I tried this not too long back in the shade "Berry Me". I had actually forgot about it because I stopped using it. It had an even color payout for me. Which is definitely what I want. But I felt it didn't take long before it started sinking. I give it a three stars because it is fair priced and the color payout. I wouldn't recommend it if you're going out for an extended period of time.
Allyson M.
Allyson M.

I received the sugar plum in a voxbox and this is my go to lipstick. I keep this baby in my purse so I'm never without it. It looks amazing on my light skin tone. For the price of $1.99 you seriously can't go wrong with this stuff. It lasts long and I typically only have to reapply after eating (which is usual as I often use a napkin and accidentally whip my lipstick off. silly me lol)
Beck M.
Beck M.

I have the creamy caramel and I can honestly say, for the price (around $2 each), it's the best thing to have tucked in your purse or make-up drawer. It goes on your lips easily and is the perfect stain. It is long-lasting and is not your typically lipstick that starts to feel waxy after too long. I want to try the other colors but haven't found any of them around where I live.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

These are the same price as the Wet N Wild Megalast Lipsticks only not matte, they are extremely creamy. It smells like candy so if you are sensitive to smell be aware of that. This is a nice formula and it swatches very nicely and I bought a bunch to do a swatch video, but they aren't as good as some. Some of them do feel like a cheaper lipstick, others not as much.
Elaine F.
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA

Does this product pair well with all skin tones?
Denice M.
Denice M.
Phoenix, AZ

I haven't tried any of the NYC products do you recommend this item?
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Calif City, CA

Do you think the forever fuchsia looks to bright for someone with tan skin?
Caroline B.
Caroline B.

What store do you find this in?
Kaylyn C.
Kaylyn C.

Does it own up to its name expert lasting?

Join Now