BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Ready to take your lips to the next level? Try our NEW Expert Last Lip Color in twenty tantalizing shades. Get intense amplified color and shine that lasts up to 6 hours! Our moisturizing formula glides of easily for a silky, smooth, velvety finish for all day wear.

• Any advice on how to make Sugar Plum color last longer? It was go...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Casey K.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: NYC Expert Last Lipstick - Snowcone
I got this lipstick for just about $2. It works so well! It's a beautiful light frosty pink, and for the price it has great pigmentation. It smells great and is a great way to finish off a makeup look. It's creamy and feels good on the lips, and even lasts for a couple of hours before absolutely having to reapply. It wears down nicely, though, so you don't look strange as the day goes on.
Kristyne F.
Review for: NYC Expert Last Lipstick - Creamy Caramel, Other
I have this lipstick in Creamy Caramel and Chocolate Chip. I absolutely adore these lipsticks. They're quite sheer, but build-able, and very hydrating. I do not use these lipsticks on their own but as toppers on matte lipsticks. I would purchase these again, Creamy Caramel is the perfect nude shade.
Chelsea G.
Huntsville, TN
Review for: NYC Expert Last Lipstick - Creamy Caramel
The color is amazing, the finish is a cream satin, is does not get messy, it applys nicely. The con with this product is it is not long lasting. But if you don't care to reapply throughout the day it is a very nice drugstore lip stick. The color is the perfect nude, it's worth reapplying.
Charlotte L.
Ventura, CA
Review for: NYC Expert Last Lipstick - Flirty
I have this one. I love it. It goes on creamy and shimmery. It stays on for quite a while. I don't know the retail price of it because l purchased it at the 99cent store. It's still worth it to buy...
Maggie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented lip sticks however they are very transferable and packaging is really cheap... the lipstick covers come off all the time and the lipstick gets  everywhere.  Love that they are so affordable and have a great colors to choose from!
Crystal R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: NYC Expert Last Lipstick -Blue Rose, NYC Expert Last Lipstick - Flirty, NYC Expert Last Lipstick - Berry Me, Other
Very affordable, and easy to apply. Amazing for beginners, and to just experiment or play around with different lips. I have this lippy in a lot of different colors. Will always buy because of how cheap they are.
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lipsticks are okay and feel good on the lips. The pigment is okay and can look sheer sometimes. NYC has a good range of colors from this collection to choose from. The lipstick does fade away during the day and doesn't last while eating or drinking. I have four shades perfect for the spring and summer time. They are very affordable and have a nice shine to them. This lipstick is the one that made me like matte lipsticks better. If you don't like matte lipsticks then you will like this one.
Emalea D.
Glendale
Review for: NYC Expert Last Lipstick - Flirty, Other
Guys. This lipstick is AMAZING. My friends bought a ton for part of the gift bags at my bachelorette, and we all fell in love. They feel great on your lips, and last really well. They don't last through eating, but if you're not eating, you should get a few hours of wear. For $1.50, that's amazing! They don't smell weird, the colours are BEAUTIFUL. I wore color 402 Red Flame for my wedding, and only had to reapply twice through my 18 hour long day. I have three different colours of this lipstick, and get compliments on it all the time.
Afton P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually stumbled across this lipstick when I was in the makeup section of target. I noticed the NYC brand and saw a super pretty nude color in the collection and thought it was pretty and it was super inexpensive, it was around $2 and super pretty, it smells like vanilla and has a pretty awesome texture. Definitely go out and pick one of these up!
aliyah w.
Detroit, MI
Review for: NYC Expert Last Lipstick - Sugar Plum
Great color and it has a nice sent. The color of this one is slightly different than the original sugar plum in the black tube that I love, but the color is great. But this one works for me and I love it! My only complaint is the lid comes off a little too easy causing issue with a mess. That's why 4 star. But honestly the lipstick that I pay 14 bucks for does the same thing. I will be ordering this lipstick again.
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA
Does this product pair well with all skin tones?
Denice M.
Phoenix, AZ
I haven't tried any of the NYC products do you recommend this item?
Tiffany C.
Calif City, CA
Do you think the forever fuchsia looks to bright for someone with tan skin?
Caroline B.
What store do you find this in?
Kaylyn C.
Does it own up to its name expert lasting?