BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a good primer to prep ur lips before putting on any liquid matte lipstick, as it prevents it from making ur lip look to dry and the lipstick applies on more smoothly." in 4 reviews
Denisse R.
I actually used this a few years back, and thought it was discontinued, so I held on to the primer stick longer then I probably should have! I LOVE this product! It’s so silky and smooth on the lips, and can even be used without more product (lipsticks, glosses, chap stick, etc.) At times I would wear it alone because it would just give my lips a subtle sheen and make them just look more hydrated. Though it is pink, it glides on clear, so don’t let the color keep you from trying! I’m currently using ABH lip primer, but since I found out I can still order this or track down in certain stores, I may just got back to it once my high end one runs out!!! Definitely helps lip colors look more vibrant and last longer; texture helps conceal cracked/flakey lips a bit too, so they don’t show through as much one applied. Best part is that it’s very cheap considering what it is used for and how it works! Would definitely recommend! N.Y.C. New York Color City Proof Twistable Perfecting Lip Primer Universal, Universal, 0.07 Ounce
Cecile A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the way this NYC lip primer feels, because it glides like butter on your lips.  I have tried it under my makeup and it truly makes the lipstick last a few hours. Not a bad product. I bought this product on an app called Hollar. You can also buy it at any drugstore.
cristina m.
The nyc lipstick is amazing , i got it for my 15 birthday , it had amazing mosterizer on the lips and kind of a sheer look but great for an all natural look . It lasted me at least 2 hours before i could re-apply  it . I would with pleasure buy it again and again if i have too its the best .
Taylor G.
Pittsburgh
it really brings out the fullness in your lips. most of them look really natural unless you chose a different texture. i love wearing very suttle colors and it just goes on to your lips perfectly. i would keep buying this lip stick/ liner etc i absolutely fell inlove.
Heather P.
Hyde park, NY
Very easy to apply. Lasts few hours. Not expensive to purchase. Somewhat long lasting. Works fairly well. I would say it is a natural finish.  Feels soft. Good for either skin type. Does not feel waxy or have a yucky taste to it. I would definitely buy this again.
Kassandra G.
Bristol
Makes my liquid lips apply smoothly and more evenly. Really great for its price and I've repurchased it before. Sometimes I use it just for chapstick. My lips always feel more hydrates if I put this on before my liquid lips. Recommend.
Haley N.
Rock island
I really like their color selection and the texture of it the only thing I didn't like was the fact when I would take a drink from a glass it would leave a stain so I'd have to apply more product threw out the day. It's also affordable
Jessica H.
i liked it when i was younger not so much now that I'm older, pros it makes your lips feel smooth and cons it dries up to fast i wouldn't know if it hides pores yes it was easy to apply and blend with other lip items and probably wouldn't buy it again unless it got better
Davona S.
pinegrove
The quickest route to amazing lip color. With intense, high-density color pay-off and a shiny, medium-gloss finish, your pout will stay put hours after initial application. The clever pen format was designed specifically to suit those on the move who don't have a mirror, or, for that matter, time for fussy lip products. Just twist, glide on and go.
Ariana O.
When I first started makeup this was my ride or die. It has a creamy feeling and the color pay off is amazing, and this is still one of my ride or die. This product is a must have!