12 colors available

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Get ready for the ultimate kissable pout! Our new City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color combines the soft, velvety finish of a balm with the long wearing color of a lipstick, all in an easy to use twistable chubby stick. Available in 12 vibrant colors, these twistables are highly pigmented and will give you amplified color and shine that lasts up to six hours. Get this must-have accessory to turn up the glam with your everyday look!

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte...1 Answers
  • Will this stay on all day or wear off? 1 Answers
  • ANY OF YOU GILRS WHO RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT HAD ANY DRY LIPS AFTER A...9 Answers
NYC New York Color City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color
  • "i loved the NYC New York Color City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color it was the perfect shade for me went on so smooth and lasted along time" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this in a voxbox a couple of weeks ago and I usually don't wear really bright lip colors like the one I received (040 South Ferry Berry) but I really like this one, it's not a dry looking color, it looks really moisturizing and last for about 6 hours." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from influenster in my #vivavoxbox, first time trying this brand of lipstick and I was surprised, it stays on doesn't fade easily and the price is great!" in 16 reviews
  • "This is a good product from NYC they have a good decent amount of colors Rilke they way it wear and is pretty long lasting" in 15 reviews
  • "Definitely worth a try "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."" in 8 reviews
Theresa L.
Theresa L.
Saginaw, MI
This lip color is smooth and vibrant. It's not quite matte, but not too shiny either. It stays on for a while. The cap stays on well too, even when in my purse or makeup bag. The only downside to this product is that after using it for a while, the tip becomes flat and it's hard to line my lips.
D G.
D G.
This is a great intense pop of color that you can apply to your lips and is super easy to use with the twistable application. This was my first time using, and for the price I was super impressed by the product. Will definitely be buying again in other colors.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Seward, PA
I love the color of mine but I don't like the texture. It was very chunky from the glitter being in it. I had a hard time reapplying becaise it just would get even chunkier. The color is gorgeous though and I would recommend it if you like glitter.
Jaci B.
Jaci B.
Midland, MI
My favorite red!!! Goes on smooth and long lasting. For a drugstore brand you can pick up anywhere this lip crayon has some major pigment! I received my first one in a voxbox and have almost ever color now! Great for everyday and on the go!
Emily V.
Emily V.
Washington, MI
Intense color and very nice feeling on the lips. I got the color ballroom blush and it looks exactly as it is supposed to. The only thing I would say is that it's not as long lasting as I would hope. Nice packaging, I like that it twists.
Louise F.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
Amazing!!!!!!! These are so cheap and very pigmented!! I got a matte bright pink color, it is so pigmented it is kinda hard to wear but I love it so much!! They have a minty smell. Very cheap and would definitely recommend to others
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are sooooooo good! They're amazing quality at an affordable price! They compare to high end chubby sticks! They're perfect for an added little something to the lips without feeling like you're putting on so much.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
LOVE NYC MAKEUP! These lip colors are absolutely amazing! They feel great on your lips, by sticky or gross. And the colors are to die for!! These are also not bad in price. Definitely will continue to purchase these!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Norman, OK
Easy and fun to use. Fun colors and good payoff. Easy to apply and you don't have to worry about being super precise! Wears like a balm but looks like a lipstick. Very affordable.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
These are just GORGEOUS!! The colors look amazing and it's very long lasting. It's very inexpensive as well which is a huge plus. Cheap price for amazing quality!!!!
Anabel C.
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
ANY OF YOU GILRS WHO RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT HAD ANY DRY LIPS AFTER APPLYING IT?
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Whittier , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What color do you have?!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Beacon, NY
I'm going to receive this from influenster can't wait to try it , who else is receiving one??
Eva L.
Eva L.
Oakland, CA
Where can I find this product?
Isis B.