BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Get ready for the ultimate kissable pout! Our new City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color combines the soft, velvety finish of a balm with the long wearing color of a lipstick, all in an easy to use twistable chubby stick. Available in 12 vibrant colors, these twistables are highly pigmented and will give you amplified color and shine that lasts up to six hours. Get this must-have accessory to turn up the glam with your everyday look!

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...1 Answers
  • Will this stay on all day or wear off? 1 Answers
  • ANY OF YOU GILRS WHO RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT HAD ANY DRY LIPS AFTER...9 Answers
NYC New York Color City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color
  • "i loved the NYC New York Color City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color it was the perfect shade for me went on so smooth and lasted along time" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this in a voxbox a couple of weeks ago and I usually don't wear really bright lip colors like the one I received (040 South Ferry Berry) but I really like this one, it's not a dry looking color, it looks really moisturizing and last for about 6 hours." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from influenster in my #vivavoxbox, first time trying this brand of lipstick and I was surprised, it stays on doesn't fade easily and the price is great!" in 16 reviews
  • "This is a good product from NYC they have a good decent amount of colors Rilke they way it wear and is pretty long lasting" in 15 reviews
  • "Definitely worth a try "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."" in 8 reviews
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Yeaa...ehh lol great for the price but not too pigmented more like a very non existent tint in my opinion. Did have some of the moisture factor in so I can give it that but not a great buy for me.
Beena B.
Copley, OH
Did not like these at all. Giving 2 Stars because it did stain my lips for a While and the wine color was nice.
The fragrance was unbearable. It was 2 bucks so I just threw it away.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Saira S.
Im in love with this lip product. It looks natural and it just makes your lips look so healthy and pretty. I have 2 of these and oh my gosh, I just love how it looks. I recommended this to my mom as well and she loves it too.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
These are sooooooo good! They're amazing quality at an affordable price! They compare to high end chubby sticks! They're perfect for an added little something to the lips without feeling like you're putting on so much.
Sara H.
Byron Center, MI
These are very pretty but only rated it a three star because I felt I had to re-apply many times throughout the day and I have used another brand of similar cost and that one has more of a staying power so even though I have eaten the color is still there.
Ashley M.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: NYC New York Color City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color, NYC New York Color City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color, Nolita Neutral, Brooklyn Brown Stone more...
WOW! This product is awesome! bought mine at the nearest Walmart. LASTS ALL DAY even after eating and doing alot of talking! GREAT PRODUCT Easy to apply and also a great cheap price for an awesome product! Would buy and recommend it also. Great investment
E'Nariel C.
Thomaston
Review for: NYC New York Color City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color more...
I wanted to use this instead of a lipstick because I wanted to see how well it would last. The formula doesn't blend very well with others and the fourmula is kind of oily. The price isn't very high to be honest however I wouldn't purchase one again
D G.
This is a great intense pop of color that you can apply to your lips and is super easy to use with the twistable application. This was my first time using, and for the price I was super impressed by the product. Will definitely be buying again in other colors.
Kirstin L.
Review for: Nolita Neutral more...
This lipstick is a good buy for a cheap price. It is pigminted, and not a matte lipstick. I have bought this 2 times because it smells good and applys smoothly. The only problem is that it breaks easily out of the packaging. I would recommend to others if they need a cheap lipstick.
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
ANY OF YOU GILRS WHO RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT HAD ANY DRY LIPS AFTER APPLYING IT?
Elizabeth R.
BEACON, NY
I'm going to receive this from influenster can't wait to try it , who else is receiving one??
Sarah F.
Whittier , CA
What color do you have?!
Eva L.
Oakland, CA
Where can I find this product?
Isis B.