Add a Photo

#876 in Mascara
Photo (1)
Logan H.
Logan H.

You get what you paid for. For such a cheap product it does the job for about on hour. You have to watch out for smearing it right after application!! Would not recommend
Salina C.
Salina C.

This mascara your definitley getting what you payed for. Good to just coat your lashes befor your falsies but not good if your just going to wear it alone.
Amy B.
Amy B.

It's decent for the price, but not the best compared to some more expensive brands. Definitely get what you pay for.
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Purchase it
Applied it but my curls wouldn't stay. Is affordable too. Might work with someone natural curls
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA

This made my lashes very clumpy looking and when it dried, it just flaked off.. I threw it out.
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL

Es una mascara de pestaña económica, el efecto es bonito mas no abundante y si dura
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

One of the worst mascaras that I have had the displeasure of wear. I was in a pinch and needed a water proof mascara I forgot my wallet all I had was some change with me so I got it. The second I applied it I knew I was going to lose some eyelashes it was so thick it literally made my lashes feel heavy. It clumped up and make my lashes beyond spidery it was a mess. The second it touched water to got flakes and got in my eye every 2 seconds. I tired to was it off but even with hot water it wouldn't all come off. I tired eye makeup remover, coconut oil, and even extra Virgin olive oil. I tried really hard not to pull in my lashes because they are so brittle and this mascara tortured them for almost a month and a half I had spaces where there was no lashes because it cause so much breakage. Please don't buy its a waste of money and will only mess up your lashes!!!!
Gina G.
Gina G.
Seattle, WA

I really like to try NYC products because they are really affordable, unfortunately this mascara didn't last 24 hours under the heat of palm springs, I am still wearing it for date nights or not demanding weather. I am still in the search of my budget friendly mascara.
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
Pocatello, ID

I bought this mascara a few weeks ago and excitedly tried it on. It was not waterproof like stated, and it only lasted 4 hours before melting off my face. It also wouldn't hold a curl and actually straightened my naturally curled eyelashes. I have tried cheaper mascara that worked far better.
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC

Horrible! Even after a few applications you can hardly tell anything was on your lashes. Waste of money!!!
Yanisa C.
Yanisa C.
Utica, NY

I have the 24 hr waterproof eyeliner and I love it... So May question is ,this mascara is the same quality like the eyeliner,what I mean it's 24hr also? Thank you
dana l.
dana l.
BAY CITY, MI

Does this last all day? Will it flake away or is it a high quality mascara? Seems like a good price!

Join Now