Add a Photo

#853 in Mascara
Photo (1)
Rheanna W.
Rheanna W.

I like the water proof aspect o this mascara but the downside is that it is really thin. Like it barely looks like I have anything on, so it kind of defeats the purpose of using any mascara.
Logan H.
Logan H.

You get what you paid for. For such a cheap product it does the job for about on hour. You have to watch out for smearing it right after application!! Would not recommend
Salina C.
Salina C.

This mascara your definitley getting what you payed for. Good to just coat your lashes befor your falsies but not good if your just going to wear it alone.
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Purchase it
Applied it but my curls wouldn't stay. Is affordable too. Might work with someone natural curls
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA

This made my lashes very clumpy looking and when it dried, it just flaked off.. I threw it out.
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL

Es una mascara de pestaña económica, el efecto es bonito mas no abundante y si dura
Gina G.
Gina G.
Seattle, WA

I really like to try NYC products because they are really affordable, unfortunately this mascara didn't last 24 hours under the heat of palm springs, I am still wearing it for date nights or not demanding weather. I am still in the search of my budget friendly mascara.
Tina L.
Tina L.

No.This mascara sucks it is not waterproof,doesn't hold a curl and it does absolutely nothing for my lashes.It is inexpensive but I would say just go for Covergirl or Maybelline mascaras.
Yanisa C.
Yanisa C.
Utica, NY

I have the 24 hr waterproof eyeliner and I love it... So May question is ,this mascara is the same quality like the eyeliner,what I mean it's 24hr also? Thank you
dana l.
dana l.
Bay city, MI

Does this last all day? Will it flake away or is it a high quality mascara? Seems like a good price!

Join Now