NYC New York Color City Proof 24 HR Waterproof Mascara uploaded by susie Z.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• I have the 24 hr waterproof eyeliner and I love it... So May questi...3 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Will it flake away or is it a high quality ...3 Answers
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my lashes very clumpy looking and when it dried, it just flaked off.. I threw it out.
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es una mascara de pestaña económica, el efecto es bonito mas no abundante y si dura
Payton W.
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara did not work very well for me and it dryer out very fast. I have green eyes. There is total room for improvement. It's easy to apply but it doesn't apply well for me. I don't recommend this, but nyc's loose powder is something to try!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's decent for the price, but not the best compared to some more expensive brands. Definitely get what you pay for.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay. I've used better drug store Mascaras. It kind of just feels like a Mascara you'd let a kid play with.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
One of the worst mascaras that I have had the displeasure of wear. I was in a pinch and needed a water proof mascara I forgot my wallet all I had was some change with me so I got it. The second I applied it I knew I was going to lose some eyelashes it was so thick it literally made my lashes feel heavy. It clumped up and make my lashes beyond spidery it was a mess. The second it touched water to got flakes and got in my eye every 2 seconds. I tired to was it off but even with hot water it wouldn't all come off. I tired eye makeup remover, coconut oil, and even extra Virgin olive oil. I tried really hard not to pull in my lashes because they are so brittle and this mascara tortured them for almost a month and a half I had spaces where there was no lashes because it cause so much breakage. Please don't buy its a waste of money and will only mess up your lashes!!!!
Gina G.
Gina G.
Seattle , WA
I really like to try NYC products because they are really affordable, unfortunately this mascara didn't last 24 hours under the heat of palm springs, I am still wearing it for date nights or not demanding weather. I am still in the search of my budget friendly mascara.
Tina L.
Tina L.
No.This mascara sucks it is not waterproof,doesn't hold a curl and it does absolutely nothing for my lashes.It is inexpensive but I would say just go for Covergirl or Maybelline mascaras.
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
Pocatello, ID
I bought this mascara a few weeks ago and excitedly tried it on. It was not waterproof like stated, and it only lasted 4 hours before melting off my face. It also wouldn't hold a curl and actually straightened my naturally curled eyelashes. I have tried cheaper mascara that worked far better.
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
Horrible! Even after a few applications you can hardly tell anything was on your lashes. Waste of money!!!
dana l.
dana l.
BAY CITY, MI
Does this last all day? Will it flake away or is it a high quality mascara? Seems like a good price!
Yanisa C.
Yanisa C.
Utica, NY
I have the 24 hr waterproof eyeliner and I love it... So May question is ,this mascara is the same quality like the eyeliner,what I mean it's 24hr also? Thank you