NYC New York Color City Proof 24 HR Waterproof Mascara uploaded by susie Z.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• I have the 24 hr waterproof eyeliner and I love it... So May ques...3 Answers
  • Does this last all day? Will it flake away or is it a high qualit...3 Answers
Rheanna W.
I like the water proof aspect o this mascara but the downside is that it is really thin. Like it barely looks like I have anything on, so it kind of defeats the purpose of using any mascara.
Logan H.
You get what you paid for. For such a cheap product it does the job for about on hour. You have to watch out for smearing it right after application!! Would not recommend
Tina L.
No.This mascara sucks it is not waterproof,doesn't hold a curl and it does absolutely nothing for my lashes.It is inexpensive but I would say just go for Covergirl or Maybelline mascaras.
Bridget S.
Pocatello, ID
I bought this mascara a few weeks ago and excitedly tried it on. It was not waterproof like stated, and it only lasted 4 hours before melting off my face. It also wouldn't hold a curl and actually straightened my naturally curled eyelashes. I have tried cheaper mascara that worked far better.
Salina C.
This mascara your definitley getting what you payed for. Good to just coat your lashes befor your falsies but not good if your just going to wear it alone.
Amy B.
It's decent for the price, but not the best compared to some more expensive brands. Definitely get what you pay for.
Ashley R.
It's okay. I've used better drug store Mascaras. It kind of just feels like a Mascara you'd let a kid play with.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
Horrible! Even after a few applications you can hardly tell anything was on your lashes. Waste of money!!!
Johnna R.
Purchase it
Applied it but my curls wouldn't stay. Is affordable too. Might work with someone natural curls
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
This made my lashes very clumpy looking and when it dried, it just flaked off.. I threw it out.
Yanisa C.
Utica, NY
I have the 24 hr waterproof eyeliner and I love it... So May question is ,this mascara is the same quality like the eyeliner,what I mean it's 24hr also? Thank you
dana l.
BAY CITY, MI
Does this last all day? Will it flake away or is it a high quality mascara? Seems like a good price!