Add a Photo

#876 in Mascara
Photo (1)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I don't like this mascara very much. It doesn't do anything to increase length or volume. It separates and darkens my lashes a little bit but that's about it. It also dries out extremely quickly, which I think is common with this brand. The mascara wand already comes inside the tube (many other brands package the wand and tube separately) and I think that dries out the mascara much more quickly. I'll use up the ones that I have (I bought a few of these during a 50% off sale) but I wouldn't buy this again. I can just spend a few more bucks and get a mascara that's better quality than this.
Alanna B.
Alanna B.

Me and my mom both tried this mascara and didn't like it. It didn't irritate her eyes, but it certainly did mine. Right after I put it on, my eyes kept watering and just feeling uncomfortable. Also this product is not waterproof. It literally just dissolves away. I got into the shower and when I got out, there was none left on my lashes, but i got no color on my fingers or hands when washing my face. It literally just dissolved... I do not recommend this mascara, especially if your looking for something waterproof.
Ajanae B.
Ajanae B.
Tampa, FL

This mascara is certainly not the highest quality. It flakes off. And although it is supposed to be waterproof, it will start coming off if it comes in contact with water. With that being said, it does the job and brings out my eyes and eyelashes in a way that looks natural. Also, I can't give it a horrible review considering that it is one of the lowest priced mascaras out there.
Karoline R.
Karoline R.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

I recently bought this mascara and it turns out just fine, its not the best mascara but it make my lashes look longer, it last all day and thats pretty important to me cause this is the mascara im using for my daily basis at work, very thick and economic, not the best mascara yet but its fine, definitly buying it again.
Frances S.
Frances S.

A very, very average mascara. For the formula, ease of application and cool color tube it receives three stars. It lasts on my eyes for about seven hours, which gets me through the work day. It will start to flake and smudge after that. I'm not mad at the product because it's so affordable.
Beth R.
Beth R.

Realllly did not like this mascara at all. The black wasn't really all that black, plus after I put the applicator into the tube and got the actual product on it, it clumped right up and made it near impossible to apply. Not pleased. It was at a low price for a reason.
Payton W.
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH

This mascara did not work very well for me and it dryer out very fast. I have green eyes. There is total room for improvement. It's easy to apply but it doesn't apply well for me. I don't recommend this, but nyc's loose powder is something to try!
Bri R.
Bri R.
Russellville , AR

I use this as a freebie for my clients who need mascara however I use a different brush and it makes such a difference. I actually love this mascara as a top coat to thicken and waterproof mascara already applied.
Lacey K.
Lacey K.

This stuff is awful. It's way too clumpy. It's very black but not waterproof at all. The wand it pretty simple. It lasted me about a month. My eye color is green. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Rheanna W.
Rheanna W.

I like the water proof aspect o this mascara but the downside is that it is really thin. Like it barely looks like I have anything on, so it kind of defeats the purpose of using any mascara.
Yanisa C.
Yanisa C.
Utica, NY

I have the 24 hr waterproof eyeliner and I love it... So May question is ,this mascara is the same quality like the eyeliner,what I mean it's 24hr also? Thank you
dana l.
dana l.
BAY CITY, MI

Does this last all day? Will it flake away or is it a high quality mascara? Seems like a good price!

Join Now