Add a Photo

By NYC NEW YORK COLOR
#269 in Eyeshadow

Want round the clock color that never fades or creases? This waterproof eye shadow delivers vibrant color for up to 24HR wear! In eleven on-trend shades perfect for any look. All you have to do is twist, glide and go!

Photos (19)
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Midvale, UT
I just bought one of these the other day. I think I have the Brooklyn Mocha color. I like easily applicable products, so I thought I would give this a try. So far, after a few days of using it, I like it. It does take a little bit of repeated application to get the color to show up on my skin, but once it's on, I definitely like the way it looks. I have accidentally rubbed my eyes a couple times throughout the day, but the stay is still pretty impressive. However; when I went to apply it this morning, the whole stick fell out of the tube. I was kind of disappointed that it happened so quickly, but since it was the whole thing, I just stuck it back in the tube--it should be fine for now. I will definitely look into purchasing more colors in the future.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I had a review written about a year back about how I loved it! I received it in a VoxBox and its still a life changer. But since I don't use eyeshadow, unless a blue moon comes out, than I didn't really have much use for it. But not long after I learned how to contour properly, and then adding a bit of glow with a bronzer. This became an awesome contour stick for me to use for my pale skin! Unfortunately, the packaging is a different story it broke into a two pieces not long after I wrote the review. Nonetheless I'm definitely repurchasing. It's super blendable and easy to use. I also use a brush set I got in Japan to use it with this to fill in my eyebrows. It's perfect! So ladies if you're fair or porcelain, I definitely recommend this.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
I have purchased the 640 Central Park tulips. The color that it displays on the pencil looks nice. The packaging is nice . The way it applies on to the skin is smooth. It is very Is a nice has a nice purple Shimmer. But once I put it on my fair colored skin I was not happy with the coverage of the pigment. I felt that it was too light of a color then what was shown on the pencil. As for the waterproof I will say that it did stay on to a certain point. I cannot say that it lasted twenty-four hours. This pencil would be good for just applying as is and not smudge in it on for blending
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
This cream shadow isn't too bad. I have a few of the colors, some brighter than others. Unfortunately I couldn't really give a full 5 stars because it does take a few strokes to get the color on & I've noticed that it can clump in the eye crease a little bit. Purchased at Walmart & inexpensive. If you don't mind the few minor details then I recommend.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Moss Point, MS
I have every color and I love these! Great for a quick look! They are very easy to apply and great for someone who is just learning how to apply makeup! I bought these for my niece as well because she wanted a makeup starter kit for Christmas and she likes how easy they are to apply. They last a long time and look great on the lid!
crystal m.
crystal m.
Sulphur, LA
I received this is my ipsy bag and it is one of the easiest eyeshadow to apply. I love this and will be getting this is more colors. Don't have to sharpen this at all. Just take the lid off of it apply and close it back up. Now how easy it that. I priced these and they aren't bad on the price. Love this product!!!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I used the primer from this line and didn't like it all. I thought maybe if I gave it more time but my eyeliner moved to the crease and eyeshadow fell into my face throughout the day.
I going to start saving my empties and eventually do my first YouTube video.
anyone have any tips.
nila w.
nila w.
I actually received this in one of my voxboxes. and only one word can describe this....AMAZING. it goes on very nicely concidering it being a pencil. it's long lasting and holds up to the water proof name. I love the colors they come in. very natural and bold all together.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Traverse city , MI
Was using an Avon cream eye shadow pencil that they no longer make. Tried several other brands, but this is the closest to what I was using. Very creamy and easy to apply. Does not crease or dry out. something i highly recommend to those needing a water proof eye shadow.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Spring Mills, PA
I really like this eye shadow because it stays on until I take it off. It glides on relatively smoothly and gives a nice color -- not too dark, not too light. I put it on in the morning at 6:00 a.m. and it is still there when I remove my makeup at 9:00 p.m.
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Wyoming, MN
How long are these shadows truly lasting? Are they difficult to remove with basic makeup remover and/or cleanser?
carolyn r.
carolyn r.
Greenville, SC
Is this a good product to use around the beach or pool?
Heather Y.
Heather Y.
Brighton, CO
Does it crease? Does it last all day? Is it easy to apply? Do you use it as an all over shadow or more like a pencil?
angela d.
angela d.
Milton , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it stay on?
Manerva P.