BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Want round the clock color that never fades or creases? This waterproof eye shadow delivers vibrant color for up to 24HR wear! In eleven on-trend shades perfect for any look. All you have to do is twist, glide and go!

• I bought this product for $1.00 on the clearance aisle at Walmart. ...1 Answers
  • This is a very cool thing to have a first-time buyer it's a great v...1 Answers
  • How can I buy products of NYC eye shadows on the high street3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have used this before and its a good product might be a little pricey but you get what you pay for high quality makeup Love this " in 2 reviews
  • "This has great color pay off and is very bendable however it does seem to shaded out very shear and tends to crease over a couple of hours." in 1 review
  • "But then I tried to put it on my eyelids and oh my goodness I had to push down so hard and swipe the tip back and forth for what seemed like forever before I saw even the slightest bit of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "Because of my complexion it didn't show up as intensely on me as it would with someone of a different skintone, but it still had great color payoff and stays put on my eye." in 1 review
  • "Loved it It is a bit messy when you first put it on but for the price it's a good product it can be found at any store which is also cool❤️❤️❤️" in 1 review
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a review written about a year back about how I loved it! I received it in a VoxBox and its still a life changer. But since I don't use eyeshadow, unless a blue moon comes out, than I didn't really have much use for it. But not long after I learned how to contour properly, and then adding a bit of glow with a bronzer. This became an awesome contour stick for me to use for my pale skin! Unfortunately, the packaging is a different story it broke into a two pieces not long after I wrote the review. Nonetheless I'm definitely repurchasing. It's super blendable and easy to use. I also use a brush set I got in Japan to use it with this to fill in my eyebrows. It's perfect! So ladies if you're fair or porcelain, I definitely recommend this.
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream shadow isn't too bad. I have a few of the colors, some brighter than others. Unfortunately I couldn't really give a full 5 stars because it does take a few strokes to get the color on & I've noticed that it can clump in the eye crease a little bit. Purchased at Walmart & inexpensive. If you don't mind the few minor details then I recommend.
crystal m.
crystal m.
Sulphur, LA
I received this is my ipsy bag and it is one of the easiest eyeshadow to apply. I love this and will be getting this is more colors. Don't have to sharpen this at all. Just take the lid off of it apply and close it back up. Now how easy it that. I priced these and they aren't bad on the price. Love this product!!!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Traverse city , MI
Was using an Avon cream eye shadow pencil that they no longer make. Tried several other brands, but this is the closest to what I was using. Very creamy and easy to apply. Does not crease or dry out. something i highly recommend to those needing a water proof eye shadow.
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
I absolutely LOVE these shadow pencils! They are super pigmented and stay on for forever. I tend to use a primer under the shadows because they can crease easily. But I love the quality and the price is amazing. Definitely recommend these to anyone!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Fernley , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the white one. I use it as a primer . It's really good and sticks really nice. It's a fairly cheap price. The only bad thing was that the actual stick flew out of its packaging after I used it once. I don't mind though I still use it
Treena B.
Treena B.
York, SC
This was amazing! I never had a use for waterproof eyeshadow before until I moved back south 3 years ago. This lasted all day and didn't even crease! I'm very happy with the price and the long lasting effect of this product.
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These come out a great color and go on easily. But they crease just like everything else, so definitely not 24 hour. It makes eyeshadow colors on top on it pop. So it's good for a drugstore purchase, but not my favorite ever
Shanne C.
Shanne C.
Lakeland, FL
I love these eyeshadow they are all so light weight and easy to glide on. They don't stay on as long as they say they do but I live the colors. My skin is oily so maybe that's why it doesn't stay as long as it should.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
I like these shadow sticks . They are great for a base . Use them right Before using a powder shadow and your makeup will last all day . I will continue to buy these . They are very affordable and do a fantastic job!
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Wyoming, MN
How long are these shadows truly lasting? Are they difficult to remove with basic makeup remover and/or cleanser?
carolyn r.
carolyn r.
Greenville, SC
Is this a good product to use around the beach or pool?
Heather Y.
Heather Y.
Brighton, CO
Does it crease? Does it last all day? Is it easy to apply? Do you use it as an all over shadow or more like a pencil?
angela o.
angela o.
Milton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it stay on?
Manerva P.