BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #55 in Eyeshadow

Want round the clock color that never fades or creases? This waterproof eye shadow delivers vibrant color for up to 24HR wear! In eleven on-trend shades perfect for any look. All you have to do is twist, glide and go!

NYC New York Color City Proof 24 HR Waterproof Eye Shadow
  • "I have used this before and its a good product might be a little pricey but you get what you pay for high quality makeup Love this " in 2 reviews
  • "This has great color pay off and is very bendable however it does seem to shaded out very shear and tends to crease over a couple of hours." in 1 review
  • "But then I tried to put it on my eyelids and oh my goodness I had to push down so hard and swipe the tip back and forth for what seemed like forever before I saw even the slightest bit of color pay off." in 1 review
  • "Because of my complexion it didn't show up as intensely on me as it would with someone of a different skintone, but it still had great color payoff and stays put on my eye." in 1 review
  • "Loved it It is a bit messy when you first put it on but for the price it's a good product it can be found at any store which is also cool❤️❤️❤️" in 1 review
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Tribeca Taupe
I had a review written about a year back about how I loved it! I received it in a VoxBox and its still a life changer. But since I don't use eyeshadow, unless a blue moon comes out, than I didn't really have much use for it. But not long after I learned how to contour properly, and then adding a bit of glow with a bronzer. This became an awesome contour stick for me to use for my pale skin! Unfortunately, the packaging is a different story it broke into a two pieces not long after I wrote the review. Nonetheless I'm definitely repurchasing. It's super blendable and easy to use. I also use a brush set I got in Japan to use it with this to fill in my eyebrows. It's perfect! So ladies if you're fair or porcelain, I definitely recommend this.
Deborah S.
Review for: Brooklyn Mocha
I personally love these eyeshadow sticks. I usually have a hard time applying regular powder to my eyes to look like the women in magazines. But with the stick the pigments rub on your eye just how you intended. It also is easy to see where you want the color to go and see how to apply it. The other great part of these sticks is that you can use many colors at one time.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
Review for: Tribeca Taupe
This cream shadow isn't too bad. I have a few of the colors, some brighter than others. Unfortunately I couldn't really give a full 5 stars because it does take a few strokes to get the color on & I've noticed that it can clump in the eye crease a little bit. Purchased at Walmart & inexpensive. If you don't mind the few minor details then I recommend.
Wendy R.
Review for: Murray Hill Champagne
is relatively allergy free. For those of us with skin sensitivities, it's the only way to go. I find safe to use. There are no ingredients in most of the products that I have a reaction to. I also find that the lotions accomplish what they tell me they will do. My face feels moistened without being sticky or feeling weighed down.
Nikki C.
Independence, MO
Review for: Rockefeller Center Snowflakes
I love white eye shadow and this product delivered! I use this product at least once or twice a month as I have a lot of eye shadow. It lasted as long as I needed it to. The price is affordable and the product has good value. It adds a little something to whatever you're wearing and it isn't bad to use for eyeliner either.
crystal m.
Sulphur, LA
Review for: Tribeca Taupe
I received this is my ipsy bag and it is one of the easiest eyeshadow to apply. I love this and will be getting this is more colors. Don't have to sharpen this at all. Just take the lid off of it apply and close it back up. Now how easy it that. I priced these and they aren't bad on the price. Love this product!!!
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
Review for: Brooklyn Mocha
I like the size of this shadow crayon and the packaging is cute. I find it takes a little effort to put it on, as it doesn't apply as smoothly as some. I also found it to be a bit drying. What I like about this line is that you can try new shades and formulas without a big investment. Fun to play with!
Tajanaye T.
Review for: Rockefeller Center Snowflakes
This can be used not only as an eyeshadow, but also as an eyeliner. glides on rather smoothly, which i love because dry pencils hurt my eyes and do not show up very well. Very pigmented, super easy to remove. Sometimes the product smudges, but it's easy to set with powder or a spray. would recommend.
Melany W.
Review for: Brooklyn Mocha
This is one of my usual products. I actually had the oportunity to try it through Influenster a year or two ago. It works well, stays on all day, and is a great color. My only complaint is that it seems to break easily. Like a lipstick that broke at the base, I've had 2 do the very same thing.
Brittany H.
Review for: Rockefeller Center Snowflakes
Used this for Halloween just looking for the lowest price to do our makeup and this stuff was super sticky and didn't last very long at all even though it says 24 hours it smudged very easily I also covered it with some elf high def. powder to dry it up to help it stay a little longer.
Olivia V.
Wyoming, MN
How long are these shadows truly lasting? Are they difficult to remove with basic makeup remover and/or cleanser?
carolyn r.
Greenville, SC
Is this a good product to use around the beach or pool?
Heather Y.
Brighton, CO
Does it crease? Does it last all day? Is it easy to apply? Do you use it as an all over shadow or more like a pencil?
angela o.
Milton , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it stay on?
Manerva P.