BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

For the ultimate prep for creaseless and more vibrant shadow, the primer provides all day wear for more intense eye shadow color. Apply the primer on the eyelid. Choose your favorite eye shadow powder. Apply the eye shadow with a brush. You're ready... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
One of my all-time favorite eyeshadow primers! They're SUPER AFFORDABLE & available in many stores. Application is simple and basically fool proof. Holds really well and doesn't crease my eye makeup. Your eye makeup will stay put for hours on end without smudging or fading!!! Very effective ♡
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have very oily eyelids, and this primer didn't do much for me. I found that my shadows creased throughout the day which was disappointing. I would not recommend this, maybe if you have drier lids it would work but for people with oily lids it will not work.
E D.
I've tried several drug store primers for eye shadow before. This is one that I did not like at all. The eye shadow ,no matter what eye shadow i use, creases. I definitely would not recommend this item to anybody. In this case, it is true what they say you get what you pay for.
Lily C.
Glendale, AZ
Oh NYC oh NYC, what would we do without you? Probably die from starvation because we spent our money on expensive lackluster makeup. Skip the big brands and go with these people. They have quality makeup that fits your budget.
Brianna B.
Gets in your pores , but the primer it self is a bit rough and this is your eye your rubbing so not so great but of your looking to get rid of creasing.
Phoenix R.
Richland
Dont waste you money. Buy the elf eyelid primer. This stuff balls and clumps up on the eye looks gross and doesnt keep your eyeshadow on.
Ellinor R.
Vasa
Best thing I have ever tried, seriously! I have hooded eyes so I get creases easily, but not with this one. Also the eyeliner stays on All Day Long ❤️
Nyc Color Cosmetics NYC City Proof Twistable Eyeshadow Primer
Summer T.
Dominion
This is a super easy to apply creamy eye primer. I bought it at a local drugstore and the price is very affordable. It’s got cute packaging as well which I really liked. I would certainly but this eyeshadow primer again.
Monica C.
Cervello
I don't like much this eye primer, because it's too sticky and it isn't waterproof. The shadows are difficult to blend.