N.Y.C. New York Color Browser Brush On Brow Kit uploaded by Jomary M.N.Y.C. New York Color Browser Brush On Brow Kit uploaded by Desiray R.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Because you are a busy, on-the-go, city girl, NYC New York Color has a complete, all-in-one kit for beautiful brows! The Browser Brush-On Brow Kit includes brow shaping tweezers, defining powder, and long-lasting, grooming wax to seal off your all day look. Honestly, who could ask for more? see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I got this in a NYC kit off of overstock.com and I don't think I would have ever gravitated towards it if I saw it in store. I used to not really do my brows because I just didn't feel the need to. This product has really been the launch pad for me buying more brow products. Its easy to use and a great product for beginners. Its not fantastic, but it is full proof. Since I've bought other brow products now, I don't really use this anymore, but it is a great product for someone looking to get into makeup.
Lindsey B.
Texas
I very rarely use brow kits of any kind.  I had a girl at the salon get a little over-zealous with my brows and suddenly found myself in need of one. I found this kit easy to use and it served its purpose pretty well.
Emani M.
Charlotte, NC
Eye brows on fleek every time I use this kit. Always get compliments. Easy to use for quick application. Would recommend to friends.
Rain C.
I used it a while ago and I think I liked it, but I honestly don’t remember what it was like
Desiray R.
i love this stuff makes eyebrow soo perfect its always a buy... Works sooo great ! Cheap
chelsea h.
This powder is an essential part of my makeup routine. I've been using it for about 5 years now, and it's better than any other brand I've tried. It's great for extending the brow line. The wax glides right on, and the brunette shade is a great match for my natural brow color. I get so many compliments on my brows when I use this! Best of all, you can't beat the price! If this were ever discontinued, I would be devastated.
Jomary M.
Love this!!!
It's an affordable but a great quality product! Doesn't smear and stays on brows.
It makes your brows look on point but natural looking at the same time, since the color isn't too dark/harsh like a brow pencil for example.
Norma U.
Este Producto Es Increíble que  te deja con  una  sensación  increíble además  que te  vez super bien  en todas partes